Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:13 am
FogSage
.....OH GOD, I'M MY MOTHER! T.T

Quoted for being priceless. XD
You somehow unintentionnally made my night Fog, thanks. xD
*hugs* ^^

And hey, if it's any recomfort, I like grilled cheese sammiches. P:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:18 am
DoomNeko
FogSage

Quoted for being priceless. XD
You somehow unintentionnally made my night Fog, thanks. xD
*hugs* ^^

And hey, if it's any recomfort, I like grilled cheese sammiches. P:

*feels good that he was able to lift your spirits* ^^ Heh......I didn't think it was that funny actually........I'm a lot like my mom.......>>

BUT ANYWAY! Thanks for the compliment! blaugh  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:42 am
FogSage

That is perhaps the most accurate description of what's going on. Thank you, Diana. While some may marry because of love, most marry because....they just do. There's no rhyme or reason to it, they figure, "Okay, we've had sex enough times, we've gone out for almost a year or whatever, why not get married?" Most marriages were BASED on love when they started out, but then they slowly dissaparate into "get your a** in the kitchen and start cooking" and "why can't you be romantic anymore?" Yeah. Marriage. It's fine for some, but not for others. So there.

I will never marry. Partly because all I'm good for is making grilled cheese sandwiches and doing laundry.

I want to get married because I am very old school when it comes to relationships and romance. I don't believe in any real kissing on a first day, maybe just a little friendly peck on the cheek. I feel you should be seeing someone for sometime and actually get to know them before having sex, the actual act itself a way of getting closer to each other and not for simple pleasure. Your mate should first and foremost be your best friend, someone you enjoy being with and want to be with for more than just a sexual partner.

Getting married is supposed to be a commitment and a promise. It should never be entered lightly and only if you truly know the person you are making your vows to, being able to honestly say you wish to spend the rest of your life together. Some make it work, some don't, the divorce rate in the US is about 50% which means there is still 50% of those that stick it through.

A lot of times marriage do not work out is because people get married too damn young or simply too soon. I firmly believe that you need to live with someone for a good long period of time before you should get married. It really is the best way to learn a person's true nature and if you can actually stand living in the same space with them day in and day out. I figure that if you don't kill each other, you are good to get married.

My personal reasons for wanting to get married have to do with the fact I wish to make a vow to friends, family and the powers at be that I forever wish to be with my lover and companion. That promise exists between us, but it isn't the same and I am not sure most fully understand that if they have never been in a long lasting, deep and meaningful relationship.

P.S. Fog, your mom sounds like a pretty bad housewife. xd No offence.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:16 am
Blah all this talk about marriage. I have never been too keen on the idea of marriage. Part of it might just because I don't like the sound of husband or wife. Both of those words sound bad. Mate sounds ok, lover I can deal with but husband just sound grating on the ear. Yah, I'm strange with my words.

Then there is the fact that is just seems so binding and the failure rate so high. I hold vows very important, and certainly wouldn't want to give one I wasn't willing to keep. But till death do you part is a long time. People change over time. Even the perfect relationship can fall apart when life sinks its jaws in it. I don't know how my parents did it. My mom got married like three days after she turned 18. I can't even imagine being married that young, or now for that matter. And, they are still together some 37 years or so later.

*shiver* Not like I have to worry about it though. I think most people would give up on me long before they thought of marrage. As far as the world is considered I'm just to slow. Kiss on the first date nope. Probably not on the next five or six either. I just not comfortable with that sort of contact that soon. X.-  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:27 am
I never saw the point in getting married, don't want to have to change my name, if I end up hating the person in a few years, too big of a hassle to get a divorce and also then there would be settlements. If I made the money...it's mine and I'm not giving it up. You can be with a person that you love and not get married.

Anyway...I was working the fair tonight and I usually just watch people go by. It was really funny...I used to sit with my friends and we would point out people who stood out to us and everything. Tonight I was trying to find someone remarkable and unique, but they all seemed so much like sheep. No one stood out of the 1,000 and something people that were there tonight. And I watched a lot of people go by. Teenagers all looked the same, even those that you could tell were trying feebly to be different, were the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:35 am
Man, I slept terrible. I useualy don't sleep much, useualy lay in bed and think, but last night i took sleeping pills because i needed rest for today. Hannah called me, we talked. She knows I want her, and she asked why.
"Because I like you.." was all I could come up with. She asked again, clearly not satisfied, and i told her again, and then told her Its the only reason i'd want to fool around with somoeone is because i like them...a little more then friends.. (i couldn't say love. Just...can't say it.) Well, apparently fooling around and what not is fine and dandy, even though she has a boyfriend ( I wasn't intending to fool around WHILE she was with him ><; ) and she suposedly loves him. She fools around on him all the time.

So anyway, we hung up, and i thought about her persistant "do you have a reason?" and my answer. So I txted her. This is what happened:

"I Have to ask (don't want to call, you might be on the phone with your mom) is there another reason I should want you? You didn't seem happy with my 'because i like you' answer."

She replies, saying:

"No.And now this si going to sound horrbile, but i am TOTALLY against one liking one of the same sex. But i don't mind fooling around for fun."

...that...really hurt. And I told her so, I told her she didnt have to tell me that, and she replied by saying "Well, your against christians." No, I'm not against christians. If somone made a joke, i'd laugh, but i'd laugh about a gay joke too. I guess...it just really hurt that she thinks im wrong, and horrible. She's my childhood friend, and i really....really like her.. I thought she was better then that... I don't see us staying friends much longer, when she so clearly sees me as less then.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:35 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Man, I slept terrible. I useualy don't sleep much, useualy lay in bed and think, but last night i took sleeping pills because i needed rest for today. Hannah called me, we talked. She knows I want her, and she asked why.
"Because I like you.." was all I could come up with. She asked again, clearly not satisfied, and i told her again, and then told her Its the only reason i'd want to fool around with somoeone is because i like them...a little more then friends.. (i couldn't say love. Just...can't say it.) Well, apparently fooling around and what not is fine and dandy, even though she has a boyfriend ( I wasn't intending to fool around WHILE she was with him ><; ) and she suposedly loves him. She fools around on him all the time.

So anyway, we hung up, and i thought about her persistant "do you have a reason?" and my answer. So I txted her. This is what happened:

"I Have to ask (don't want to call, you might be on the phone with your mom) is there another reason I should want you? You didn't seem happy with my 'because i like you' answer."

She replies, saying:

"No.And now this si going to sound horrbile, but i am TOTALLY against one liking one of the same sex. But i don't mind fooling around for fun."

...that...really hurt. And I told her so, I told her she didnt have to tell me that, and she replied by saying "Well, your against christians." No, I'm not against christians. If somone made a joke, i'd laugh, but i'd laugh about a gay joke too. I guess...it just really hurt that she thinks im wrong, and horrible. She's my childhood friend, and i really....really like her.. I thought she was better then that... I don't see us staying friends much longer, when she so clearly sees me as less then.

Oh that is so wrong. confused To be prefectly fine with fooling around, with either gender, while with someone is deplorable on its own. But to talk down romantic feeling towards the same gender while thinking it is okay to fool around with them is even worse. xp I don't like this girl very much if that is her view on relationships.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:21 am
Diana Vulpes

Oh that is so wrong. confused To be prefectly fine with fooling around, with either gender, while with someone is deplorable on its own. But to talk down romantic feeling towards the same gender while thinking it is okay to fool around with them is even worse. xp I don't like this girl very much if that is her view on relationships.
She used to be so much smarter... Her moms to blame. When her mom and her dad split up, her dad kept her and has her working like a house wife, not to mention her classes are equivilant to a full time job now because of honours and homework. Anyway, When she goes to her moms house, her mom eggs her on to sleep around, and gives her alchohol and money to buy more. She's done drugs, drinks, and sleeps around. This NEVER would have happened if I was still around. She wouldn't be like this... We used to have a strong bond, we where alot alike, but when i moved away ( 20 min away, its harder to see each other then I thought) we just havent seen each other much. She's hanging out with the wrong crowed,and even though she says they're her friends, its not true, and she and I both know it. ( They betray her, spread rumors, and call her a slut, etc.) gah.. im ranting =_= I guess im just worried.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:59 pm
And now, time for another mantis moment brought to you by Krissim Klaw.

Ok picture it, one mantis, three sheddings old, so about the size in lenght of a quarter. He is sitting happily on my bed since I've been playing with him. My dad gets up off the computer during a break in a computer card game he is playing. I call him in to see the mantis, he says hi and starts to put his hand down so the mantis can crawl up. But then he is like I better not the game is about to start up again and starts to walk away. Meanwhile, the little mantis was getting read to jump up on him....

Mantis jumps toward now non existant father...

Mantis misses...

Mantis falls from my bed to the floor...

Mantis goes splat... no actually he is ok. Luckily he is still plenty light enough to survive the fall. But still... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:19 pm
Krissim Klaw

Ok picture it, one mantis, three sheddings old, so about the size in lenght of a quarter. He is sitting happily on my bed since I've been playing with him. My dad gets up off the computer during a break in a computer card game he is playing. I call him in to see the mantis, he says hi and starts to put his hand down so the mantis can crawl up. But then he is like I better not the game is about to start up again and starts to walk away. Meanwhile, the little mantis was getting read to jump up on him....

Mantis misses...

Mantis goes splat... no actually he is ok. Luckily he is still plenty light enough to survive the fall. But still... rofl

One of those "where is a camera when I need one" moments. rofl

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Mantis misses...

One of those "where is a camera when I need one" moments. rofl

My cat does the exact same thing when I'm playing flashlight tag with her. XD

Me: *wiggles light on the floor, then puts on the wall*
Kitty: *jumps off bed, goes smack into the wall*
Me: *drops flashlight, rolls around laughing*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:26 pm
Well, my great grandmum finally died. She was getting old and it was her time. It wasn't that unexpected. She was in...her late seventies? Yeah that's about right. She's better off. She was getting so sick in those last few days. Her husband died some months back, so...at least their together.

I feel sad, that's to be expected. I loved my grandmum, yes I know she's my great grandma but my family runs very young and I was close with my great grandparents, so she's my grandmum.

I just got a card from her, not two days ago. She was supposed to come up for my graduation party, but she couldn't. She sent me a card with some money in it. She shouldn't have sent me the money, I didn't need it, she could have used it for, I don't know, something. She didn't have much, she was all alone. I had a card ready for her, a thank you card.

I don't think I can make the funeral. Finals are coming up, I need to study, I have work I need to do. A paper, project, working for those last extra points. I feel bad, I might just have to go. But I really can't afford to miss school, I'm freaking graduating and all I can think about is how I can do all this work, when she ******** died. <********, glad I got that out.

I may or may not be here, I don't know. I need to work it out.  

Sirus Jin

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Sirus Jin
Well, my great grandmum finally died. She was getting old and it was her time. It wasn't that unexpected. She was in...her late seventies? Yeah that's about right. She's better off. She was getting so sick in those last few days. Her husband died some months back, so...at least their together.

I feel sad, that's to be expected. I loved my grandmum, yes I know she's my great grandma but my family runs very young and I was close with my great grandparents, so she's my grandmum.

I just got a card from her, not two days ago. She was supposed to come up for my graduation party, but she couldn't. She sent me a card with some money in it. She shouldn't have sent me the money, I didn't need it, she could have used it for, I don't know, something. She didn't have much, she was all alone. I had a card ready for her, a thank you card.

I don't think I can make the funeral. Finals are coming up, I need to study, I have work I need to do. A paper, project, working for those last extra points. I feel bad, I might just have to go. But I really can't afford to miss school, I'm freaking graduating and all I can think about is how I can do all this work, when she ******** died. <********, glad I got that out.

I may or may not be here, I don't know. I need to work it out.

sad Aw hun, I know the feeling. .:.hugs.:. I'm always here for you if you need me. heart

Well, Went to the ferret shelter to look at Goliath.

Now, I know what I wanted in a ferret. Cuddley but playful, soft, male, and older. I also know what I wanted in a rescue group. I wanted to much, i wanted them to know each by name, where they where, how old they where, and they're past, not to mention they're full vet history and EVERYTHING from they're favorite item, to the way they sleep at night.

...I didn't expect to find either, but not only did i fall in love with Goliath, but the rescue volenteer staff aswell! They knew EVERYTHING about him! One woman even just had him at home and was hand feeding him every day because he was sick and depressed.

I asked "So,dose he need any vaccinations?" and she says "No, he needs two. " and just to make sure, we checked, and he got one today and he'll get one next saterday when we go to pick him up. I found out he likes shoes to chew on, he dosen't like other ferrets, and he can be hyper, and likes cats. He dosen't like ferrets though! They knew his history and why he didnt like ferrets, and this is what happened to him:

Goliath was born at a privet breeders home, and his first owner tried to introduce him to her other two ferrets. She didn't introduce them right, and he hated the other ferrets. She took him to the rescue, and he's been there since he was about a year. They found he wasn't nuitered or decented, so that was taken care of right away. He was then adopted out, and returned to the shelter because the owner couldn't keep him, she was traveling alot. So he's been at the shelter for about two years, making him three.

He's adoreable, almost full blonde colored with some black hairs left, and a cuddle bug!! He sniffed at me for a while, but just stretched out and decided i was a good place to nap. He even was interested enough to JUMP, yes, JUMP from me to mom to see who she was. Well. He was instantly loved, we payed for him, he's been adopted, and now we have to pick up suplies and can go get him next saterday! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:50 pm
Wicked! Get pictures NG, and congrats in finding a partner. biggrin  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:43 am
3 medical reports, 2 c-spine, 2 transports, a drive by shooting, 4 gang fights, a bad day with a team member and 16 hours on my feet...no one is allowed to tell me how tired they are... and I get to do it all again tomorrow *whoopdeedoo*

And now for something important..

nope...I don't have anything  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games