Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
Lucily sees rez. "you. Your gonna help me find my annoying brother." She grabs his arm and leads him with her to the woods.

Rez:Wh-what,but i just got here.......

"well your helping me!" She looks at him and growls. "i need to find him. He ran away from me....AGAIN!" She lets go of his arm. "Sorry..im just rlly worried about my stoopid kitten of a brother"

Rez:*rubs arm which was grabbed by Lucily* I-It's ok.......now,what about your little bro?

"Big brother..." She sighs and looks away. "Come with me." She walks deeper into woods.

Rez:*follows her* (thinks) why does this place seem firmiliar.......

"it should..." SHe stopped and turned around to completely face you. "This is where you watched me get turned into a vampire...but then i had to earse your memory.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 pm
WOW rofl  

chuku-chan

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:33 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

"well your helping me!" She looks at him and growls. "i need to find him. He ran away from me....AGAIN!" She lets go of his arm. "Sorry..im just rlly worried about my stoopid kitten of a brother"

Rez:*rubs arm which was grabbed by Lucily* I-It's ok.......now,what about your little bro?

"Big brother..." She sighs and looks away. "Come with me." She walks deeper into woods.

Rez:*follows her* (thinks) why does this place seem firmiliar.......

"it should..." SHe stopped and turned around to completely face you. "This is where you watched me get turned into a vampire...but then i had to earse your memory.."

Rez:H-Huh *ears twitch confused* (thinks) So it wasnt just me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:37 pm
She looks up at. "What??"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:40 pm
love_is_moosic
She looks up at. "What??"

Rez:N-Nothing *sweatdrop* so you're a vampire?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:42 pm
Lucily looks at him suspiously and answers, "only half but yes..." Sheclimbs up a tree and looks for kaia. She climbs back down and looks at rez. "I thnk i kno were my older brotheris..."  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:44 pm
love_is_moosic
Lucily looks at him suspiously and answers, "only half but yes..." Sheclimbs up a tree and looks for kaia. She climbs back down and looks at rez. "I thnk i kno were my older brotheris..."

Rez:Ok,well where is he  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:46 pm
She frowns. "its farther away then a normal human can walk in a day. I'll have to run but..." She shakes her head. "nevermind." She looks towards the eastren side. "Its almost noon."  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 pm
love_is_moosic
She frowns. "its farther away then a normal human can walk in a day. I'll have to run but..." She shakes her head. "nevermind." She looks towards the eastren side. "Its almost noon."

Rez:Then we should hurry,dont you think  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:49 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

She looks at. "how fast can you run?"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:50 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

Rez:*smiles* Faster than you can think *scratches head*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:52 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

She raises her eyebrows. "Is there something your not telling me?"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:53 pm
At the school shirotora is walking around wondering where everyone is till he picks up a scent that is new to him. he fallows the scent quickly and carefully in order to not be seen by anyone. after a few he comes across everyone else and hides behind a tree watching them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:56 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

Rez:*walks up to her and grabs her arm and then disappears and appears at spot where her little brother is* ok,this is the spot,right *lets go of her*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

Rez:*walks up to her and grabs her arm and then disappears and appears at spot where her little brother is* ok,this is the spot,right *lets go of her*

Sheblinks. "ya ur not telling me something....What are you?" She looks at him and has a blank expression. "And no he isn't here... they took him somewhere else cuz they senced your spirit from fifty miles away..""  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games