Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Shirotora walks over to the portoal left behind from them and smells it, "w-what was...that?" he touches the portal and is sucked in to it. inside the tunnel thingy he sees alot of things quickly.
(jumpers...had a really good point with the whole teleportation thing leaveing portals for a set period, ps if you want me to go somewhere else he'll exit it when ever)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:09 pm
racy: *played, and ran in the woods, hopping trees and fidling with her sword and cutting a few twigs off branches.*
eddie and nate: *looks around, trying to catch up to racy, but she is sneeky*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:11 pm
akey:*yawns and looks at kot* im so tired!
koi:*lughs* me to...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:17 pm
after a few seconds shirotora falls out of the tunnal and lands nere Akey and Koi. "o-ow" rubing his head sitting up.  

The succubus Rose

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:18 pm
akey:hey you ok!?
koi:*looks down at him* ehhh....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:18 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

She looks at. "how fast can you run?"

Rez:*smiles* Faster than you can think *scratches head*

She raises her eyebrows. "Is there something your not telling me?"

Rez:*walks up to her and grabs her arm and then disappears and appears at spot where her little brother is* ok,this is the spot,right *lets go of her*

Sheblinks. "ya ur not telling me something....What are you?" She looks at him and has a blank expression. "And no he isn't here... they took him somewhere else cuz they senced your spirit from fifty miles away..""

Rez:Well......im a neko of course,duh...........and thses guys must be just like my father then........hm,i wonder  

Flippy flusters Flaky

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:21 pm
racy: *wasnt paying attention, and falls into the portal as well* whoa!!
nate: hey, i thot she was here a minute ago...
eddie: *pokes nate, getting his attention to the portal*
nate: ohh....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:22 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

She looks at. "how fast can you run?"

Rez:*smiles* Faster than you can think *scratches head*

Rez:*walks up to her and grabs her arm and then disappears and appears at spot where her little brother is* ok,this is the spot,right *lets go of her*

Sheblinks. "ya ur not telling me something....What are you?" She looks at him and has a blank expression. "And no he isn't here... they took him somewhere else cuz they senced your spirit from fifty miles away..""

Rez:Well......im a neko of course,duh...........and thses guys must be just like my father then........hm,i wonder

"What is your father??" She asks and looks over at the side quickly. "Who is your father, my bad." She sees a shdadow move. She croches  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:22 pm
"y-yeah" he looks up and sees them. thinks "c-crap" after relizing his hood is off his head he quickly stands up and runs behind the tree quickly. he slides his hood on "s-sorry"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 pm
koi surprised umm...you ok?
akey:*gets closer* whats rong
?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm
racy : *falls out of the portal,hitting the floor, but flips and lands on her feet. she accidentally bumps koi* hey! *turns around and sees fimiliar people*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

"What is your father??" She asks and looks over at the side quickly. "Who is your father, my bad." She sees a shdadow move. She croches

Rez:I dont wanna talk about him.......*looks around,ears twitching* and i sense something.....or someone............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:28 pm
angel_eyes200
racy : *falls out of the portal,hitting the floor, but flips and lands on her feet. she accidentally bumps koi* hey! *turns around and sees fimiliar people*

koi surprised h hey!
akey:im sleepy!!! *has two babys in a stroller* oh hey racy!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:28 pm
"p-please dont come any closer" his heart is raceing and he is ready to climb the tree then make a break for it "a-and y-yes ma'am im fine"  

The succubus Rose

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:30 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

Rez:I dont wanna talk about him.......*looks around,ears twitching* and i sense something.....or someone............

I kno me too" SHe keeps looking at the spot and it moves. Out steps someone tall and muckyly said, "Lucily...rez...I knew you'd come."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games