Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:31 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"p-please dont come any closer" his heart is raceing and he is ready to climb the tree then make a break for it "a-and y-yes ma'am im fine"

akey:*stops and back away then smiles* thats good! Im Akey and this is my brother Koi.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:32 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
racy : *falls out of the portal,hitting the floor, but flips and lands on her feet. she accidentally bumps koi* hey! *turns around and sees fimiliar people*

koi surprised h hey!
akey:im sleepy!!! *has two babys in a stroller* oh hey racy!
racy: *waves, remebering them* oh hi!! *looks at the stroller, wondering what was in there**places hand on sword handle, feeling somewhat unsecure*
nate: eddie, i dont wanna go in there...
eddie: well, how are we gonna get 2 racy?
nate: *shruggs*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:33 pm
Rez:*looks at person* Who are you..........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm
ODST Caboose

He chuckles. "Lucily knows me quiet well." He grins. "Get out now!!" Lucily yells at him. She looks over at rez. "he is my father...he is evil and doesn't like my life being good..." Her dad chuckles manically and says, "Lucily when will you learn to obey your father?"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm
"i-im s-shiro-t-tora" he says leaning his head against the tree calming down.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:36 pm
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
racy : *falls out of the portal,hitting the floor, but flips and lands on her feet. she accidentally bumps koi* hey! *turns around and sees fimiliar people*

koi surprised h hey!
racy: *waves, remebering them* oh hi!! *looks at the stroller, wondering what was in there**places hand on sword handle, feeling somewhat unsecure*

akey surprised h Racy these are my new borns! Alice and Nathan!
koi:thats why we are so tired.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

He chuckles. "Lucily knows me quiet well." He grins. "Get out now!!" Lucily yells at him. She looks over at rez. "he is my father...he is evil and doesn't like my life being good..." Her dad chuckles manically and says, "Lucily when will you learn to obey your father?"

Rez:Hm *ears pointing up* (thinks) He-He's just like how my father was.......when he........*looks down*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:41 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:Hm *ears pointing up* (thinks) He-He's just like how my father was.......when he........*looks down*

She looks over at him. "When he...?" Lucily father chucles. "i know your father. He and i are in the same...lets say bussiness.." He grinned manically.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:43 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200

koi surprised h hey!

racy: *her ears twitch* who's the dad?
nate: i think i have an idea *teleports to racy*
eddie : *folows*
nate: *puts an arm around racy and he appears there, rubbing her hair playfully* haha found you!!
racy: *pushes nate away, trying to forget him*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:44 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

She looks over at him. "When he...?" Lucily father chucles. "i know your father. He and i are in the same...lets say bussiness.." He grinned manically.

Rez:*looks up at Lucily's father,gripping fists* You......it's all coming back to me........you were good friends with my father.......you seemed so nice too.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:45 pm
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200

koi surprised h hey!

nate: *puts an arm around racy and he appears there, rubbing her hair playfully* haha found you!!

akey:danny!
koui:ehhh...i hate him....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:46 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:*looks up at Lucily's father,gripping fists* You......it's all coming back to me........you were good friends with my father.......you seemed so nice too.......

He smiles.. "yes. things are not always wat they appear..." He looked from lucily to rez."With that i am off. one last time lucily...Join me and your brother and we will be a family again.."
"You have kaia..." She says thro her teeth.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:47 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"i-im s-shiro-t-tora" he says leaning his head against the tree calming down.

akey:you ok? you sure?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:50 pm
Shirotora calms down. with his head down and his hood covering his face with shadow, he steps out from behind the tree and takes a few steps over to them "cubs...t-their cute" he is near the tree still but closer to the group.  

The succubus Rose

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:51 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200

koi surprised h hey!

akey:danny!
koui:ehhh...i hate him....

eddie: *pops up beside racy* hey there cutie *strokes hair*
racy: *growls and uses sword to blow him away*
eddie: okay, okay! take it easy. gosh...just playin with ya. jeez...*lays hand on her shoulder*
racy: *gives a deep glare at eddie*
eddie: *removes hand from her*
racy: *turns back to lucily* oh well thats just cute. *notices shirotora in the background*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games