Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm
shirotora relizes she is looking at him. he takes a step back and starts fiddling with his thumbs tring to stay calm.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:01 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
shirotora relizes she is looking at him. he takes a step back and starts fiddling with his thumbs tring to stay calm.
racy: (thinks) why is he so nervous?(says out loud) who's that? *points to shirotora*
eddie: *walks to nate and whispers in his ear*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:05 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
Rez:*looks at person* Who are you..........

He chuckles. "Lucily knows me quiet well." He grins. "Get out now!!" Lucily yells at him. She looks over at rez. "he is my father...he is evil and doesn't like my life being good..." Her dad chuckles manically and says, "Lucily when will you learn to obey your father?"

Rez:Hm *ears pointing up* (thinks) He-He's just like how my father was.......when he........*looks down*

She looks over at him. "When he...?" Lucily father chucles. "i know your father. He and i are in the same...lets say bussiness.." He grinned manically.

Rez:*looks up at Lucily's father,gripping fists* You......it's all coming back to me........you were good friends with my father.......you seemed so nice too.......

He smiles.. "yes. things are not always wat they appear..." He looked from lucily to rez."With that i am off. one last time lucily...Join me and your brother and we will be a family again.."
"You have kaia..." She says thro her teeth.

Rez:*wants to attack him but knows he's no match for him*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:Hm *ears pointing up* (thinks) He-He's just like how my father was.......when he........*looks down*

She looks over at him. "When he...?" Lucily father chucles. "i know your father. He and i are in the same...lets say bussiness.." He grinned manically.

Rez:*looks up at Lucily's father,gripping fists* You......it's all coming back to me........you were good friends with my father.......you seemed so nice too.......

He smiles.. "yes. things are not always wat they appear..." He looked from lucily to rez."With that i am off. one last time lucily...Join me and your brother and we will be a family again.."

"goodbye my dear daughter" he disappears  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 pm
he stops playing with his thumbs and takes anther steep back after she was pointing at him. places his hand on the tree lightly, ready to run. thinks "p-please dnt come over here" he thinks it repediatly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:09 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
he stops playing with his thumbs and takes anther steep back after she was pointing at him. places his hand on the tree lightly, ready to run. thinks "p-please dnt come over here" he thinks it repediatly.
((g2g)) racy: *sighs* ill go now...*teleports away*
nate and eddie: *follows*
((srry!! bye!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:11 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:*grips fist*.........dam it........didnt have the courage to stand up to him again...........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:11 pm
(k bye)  

The succubus Rose

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:13 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:*grips fist*.........dam it........didnt have the courage to stand up to him again...........

She loooks over at him and grabs his arm poofing to a more closed area with no one around. "Keep quiet..." She whispers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:15 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

She loooks over at him and grabs his arm poofing to a more closed area with no one around. "Keep quiet..." She whispers.

Rez:*nods,but ears twitch confused*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

SHe walks down the hall with the footsteps echoing thro the stone walla. She walks to a spot in the stone and pushes it lightly she opens the hidden stone wall a creak and pokes her head in and peers inside. "Alright come in here." She says as she walks into the room and silently closes the door behind them  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:27 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

SHe walks down the hall with the footsteps echoing thro the stone walla. She walks to a spot in the stone and pushes it lightly she opens the hidden stone wall a creak and pokes her head in and peers inside. "Alright come in here." She says as she walks into the room and silently closes the door behind them

Rez:*looks around,not able to see anything because it's pitch black*.............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:31 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:*looks around,not able to see anything because it's pitch black*.............

Lucily snaps her fingers and a small flame appears in her hand. She walks to a candle and lights it. She picks up the candle and walks to u. "Sit." She sits on a couch thats is made of red velvet, patting the spot beside her. she places the candle on the side table and looks at.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:35 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Lucily snaps her fingers and a small flame appears in her hand. She walks to a candle and lights it. She picks up the candle and walks to u. "Sit." She sits on a couch thats is made of red velvet, patting the spot beside her. she places the candle on the side table and looks at.

Rez:*sits down,looking around*...........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:*sits down,looking around*...........

"this is the first person to be in my room besides mi dad and brother..." She looks at him and bites her lower lip.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games