Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Thorn apple
"Well, I reckon there's more to be done than what I've named. Like I said, you would have to ask management, and that's assuming you even wanted anything aside from a drink and a song."

"Well, since I am here, I suppose I should make something of my time."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:20 am

Crytuf
"Well, since I am here, I suppose I should make something of my time."
"Where is she, anyway?" it wondered aloud, slipping behind the bar and fishing out the fixings for some mint juleps, "I guess it's self-serve at the moment. I don't suppose you know how to work a karaoke machine?"

Thorn apple

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:17 am

Thorn apple
"Where is she, anyway?" it wondered aloud, slipping behind the bar and fishing out the fixings for some mint juleps, "I guess it's self-serve at the moment. I don't suppose you know how to work a karaoke machine?"

"K-karaoke? Oh no, I haven't used one of those... ever."
It said, shaking its hands in the air in an effort to wave the question off.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:57 am

Crytuf
"K-karaoke? Oh no, I haven't used one of those... ever."
It said, shaking its hands in the air in an effort to wave the question off.
"Hmm?" Dwale stopped its pressing of mint leaves long enough to look up, "Why so nervous?"

Thorn apple

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 am

Thorn apple
"Hmm?" Dwale stopped its pressing of mint leaves long enough to look up, "Why so nervous?"

"I'm just not a very good singer. At all. Aheh."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Crytuf
"I'm just not a very good singer. At all. Aheh."
"Oh, I see. Well..." it said, trailing off, seemingly pensive for a moment, "You don't have to sing to work the machine, you know. But since you brought it up..."

Thorn apple

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Thorn apple
"Oh, I see. Well..." it said, trailing off, seemingly pensive for a moment, "You don't have to sing to work the machine, you know. But since you brought it up..."

Blinks a few times, a look of confusion across its face.
"Oh yeah, right. I guess I didn't think of that."
Places its index finger on the tip of its chin, thinking.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Hello everyone.

LEMON MILKSHAKES

Newbie Noob

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:53 am

User Image
_____人参_____

ある日ね、「片っぽの羽」ない鳥がいてね、
でね、でね、「ワッ!」っつっても逃げないの。
そんでね、「羽ばたく」かわりに鳴いたんだよ。
それもね、「みにくい」じゃがれた声で。

Ninjin was shy as he entered the cafe, wringing his long tail in his hands nervously. He smiled sweetly at the people he passed with a light blush on his cheeks. He approached the bar and sat at a stool, adjusting his jacket and long ears to prepare for the warmth of the building. He squeeked, "Um... Hello?" still wringing his tail in his hands.

「大空なんかには未練などないさ」ってね。
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Mortella hurriedly ran back into the bar "Sorry sorry for being gone so long..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Pooncakes
Mortella
Pooncakes
Mortella
Pooncakes
Oh, so you like them then, technically. *gestures finger quotes* Right? Cause delicious.

Mortella narrows her eyes wondering if she was trying to get at something else. "hum.... Nope The only way I like my cows is between two slices of bread. They have done me tremendous wrongs in the past and have slowly tried to take out predatory species on a whole. I mean how may cows to tigers have you seen lately?" Mortella new she was on to something.

Uh, I actually have no idea, I'm not so good with population numbers. I'm just trying to get yall to get along. Well as good as one could hope for. Seems like a human trait to loathe other species.
"Is there anything I can get you from the bar?" she perks up a little

I would like a virgin sex on the beach, if you would. *taps bar twice* I don't usually drink so, you'll have to forgive my ignorance.
She smiled "It's allright it's like fruit cocktail in juice. it makes for a great snack.." Mortella smiled a little as she started to arrange fruit on a stick.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:30 pm

jesse_aikens19
Mortella
"Oh not a problem." she smiled "Is there anything I can interest you in today?"
..What would you recomend " jesse asked polite
"Well that depends" Mortella smiled leaning against the bar "would you like to get drunk?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Thorn apple
Mortella
Thorn apple
Dwale paused in its drinking. No, just kidding, that never happened.
Mort looks shocked "Don't do that you will break physics!"
Sure hope my glass doesn't get empty, then!
Mortella eyeballed the glass "mebe you need a fish bowl."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:42 pm

LEMON MILKSHAKES
Hello everyone.
"Hello and welcome to the rainbow paw!"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:54 pm

RadioWires
User Image
_____人参_____

ある日ね、「片っぽの羽」ない鳥がいてね、
でね、でね、「ワッ!」っつっても逃げないの。
そんでね、「羽ばたく」かわりに鳴いたんだよ。
それもね、「みにくい」じゃがれた声で。

Ninjin was shy as he entered the cafe, wringing his long tail in his hands nervously. He smiled sweetly at the people he passed with a light blush on his cheeks. He approached the bar and sat at a stool, adjusting his jacket and long ears to prepare for the warmth of the building. He squeeked, "Um... Hello?" still wringing his tail in his hands.

「大空なんかには未練などないさ」ってね。

Mortella an eight foot tall six wined angel turned from the bar her porcelain skin bore the deep scars of what could look quite a bit like stripes. She was large but it looked as if the bar was built to accommodate her tall statute. She turned to the lupine. "Welcome to the rain bow paw . My name is Mortella How can i help you this evening?" Her long sweeping wings tightly folded behind her back like a golden winged cloche.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games