Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:45 pm

User Image
_____人参_____

ある日ね、「片っぽの羽」ない鳥がいてね、
でね、でね、「ワッ!」っつっても逃げないの。
そんでね、「羽ばたく」かわりに鳴いたんだよ。
それもね、「みにくい」じゃがれた声で。

Ninijn was spellbound by her beauty for a moment and was unable to speak. He stared, feeling very small and insignificant for a moment, before hiccuping.
" I - I - I'm new here. I was wondering if I could get a drink? Something light?" He smiled shyly and hoped he wasnt being pushy.

「大空なんかには未練などないさ」ってね。
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:01 am

Mortella
jesse_aikens19
Mortella
"Oh not a problem." she smiled "Is there anything I can interest you in today?"
..What would you recomend " jesse asked polite
"Well that depends" Mortella smiled leaning against the bar "would you like to get drunk?"
i can't...literaly , my alcohol tollerence is 7x that of a human " he then laughed a little and said " this means i could drink a human under the table Ehehe "

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:56 am

Mortella
Mortella eyeballed the glass "mebe you need a fish bowl."
Dwale laughed, a breathy, nearly silent noise. "I didn't see that on the menu but that sure would be swell."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 pm

RadioWires
User Image
_____人参_____

ある日ね、「片っぽの羽」ない鳥がいてね、
でね、でね、「ワッ!」っつっても逃げないの。
そんでね、「羽ばたく」かわりに鳴いたんだよ。
それもね、「みにくい」じゃがれた声で。

Ninijn was spellbound by her beauty for a moment and was unable to speak. He stared, feeling very small and insignificant for a moment, before hiccuping.
" I - I - I'm new here. I was wondering if I could get a drink? Something light?" He smiled shyly and hoped he wasnt being pushy.

「大空なんかには未練などないさ」ってね。

Mortella nodded happily as she leaned over the counter dwarfing the entire room with her stature. It seemed that she was not as much standing behind the bar as much as she was kneeling to make her self appear smaller. "Not a problem! What could I interest you in we have a full line of non alcoholic juices."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:36 pm

jesse_aikens19
Mortella
jesse_aikens19
Mortella
"Oh not a problem." she smiled "Is there anything I can interest you in today?"
..What would you recomend " jesse asked polite
"Well that depends" Mortella smiled leaning against the bar "would you like to get drunk?"
i can't...literaly , my alcohol tollerence is 7x that of a human " he then laughed a little and said " this means i could drink a human under the table Ehehe "
Mortella paused thinking something over "We can start you off on ethyl. They use that as jet fuel ..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Thorn apple
Mortella
Mortella eyeballed the glass "mebe you need a fish bowl."
Dwale laughed, a breathy, nearly silent noise. "I didn't see that on the menu but that sure would be swell."
Mortella set out a ten gallon fish bowl on the counter. "Do you think you can handle this emotional train wreck good sir?" Mortella starts to take out a clinical waiver.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Mortella
Mortella paused thinking something over "We can start you off on ethyl. They use that as jet fuel ..."
jesse smiled and said "didnt think you had that here"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:08 pm

jesse_aikens19
Mortella
Mortella looked as if she was hiding a smirk "for some patrons we make acceptations....."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Mortella
jesse_aikens19
Mortella
Mortella looked as if she was hiding a smirk "for some patrons we make acceptations....."
well... thank you" he said smiling
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:27 pm

jesse_aikens19
Mortella
jesse_aikens19
Mortella
well... thank you" he said smiling
"Now be careful....you being a dragon my have...... a reaction"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Mortella
what reaction?" jesse asked her
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 pm

" Juice? " Ninjin repeated. "Do you have spiked grape juice? I would love a mix drink with grape juice, I dont care what kind." He smiled shyly and in amazement of her size. What was she? It was so rude to ask. Ninjin winced at the thought.

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:48 pm

jesse_aikens19
Mortella
"Fire breathing and an unquenchable thirst for virgin blood.... or was it a need to call ex girlfriends. I always forget."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Mortella
jesse_aikens19
Mortella
"Fire breathing and an unquenchable thirst for virgin blood.... or was it a need to call ex girlfriends. I always forget."
the first to...im safe...that last one..... not a good idea to go there" jesse said

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:05 pm

RadioWires
" Juice? " Ninjin repeated. "Do you have spiked grape juice? I would love a mix drink with grape juice, I dont care what kind." He smiled shyly and in amazement of her size. What was she? It was so rude to ask. Ninjin winced at the thought.
Mortella poured some grape juice then browsed over the champagne collection. Deciding on a nice bubbly asti to bring a little bit of punch to ti but without it biting like a rabid wolverine. "There we are ..." she smiled sliding the drink across the counter top.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games