Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:12 am
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
It's not bad actually, and if that's half assed...
well thank you smile
and finally I meet an artist who can take a compliment without calling me a liar and claming their work sucks
^^ hehe i guess
haven't you ever noticed it? a bad artist knows they're bad [usually] and a good artis thinks they are bad
yes very true. But truely in the end it really comes down to the fact weither good or bad that you have fun making it. ^^
Yes that is also important, I have a friend who insists she is a horrible artist, but I always say it's good, and she calls me a liar and so on and so on  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:14 am
Reyos
that is also important, I have a friend who insists she is a horrible artist, but I always say it's good, and she calls me a liar and so on and so on

every artist does that at some point in there life. But I think of it this way, the more you think you suck, the more you inprove when you try to make things better. blaugh  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:14 am
Viraana
Reyos
that is also important, I have a friend who insists she is a horrible artist, but I always say it's good, and she calls me a liar and so on and so on

every artist does that at some point in there life. But I think of it this way, the more you think you suck, the more you inprove when you try to make things better. blaugh
as long as you don't give up in the process  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:16 am
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos

:p that just means they are weak.  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:18 am
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
:p that just means they are weak.
Yeah but pretty much everyone will give up on somethign sometime, hopefully it's smoething they trul;y aren't good at  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:20 am
oh my, my, my... lol people are so funny.. I was looking at art the other day and was proving people as art theives "cause they where" Its funny how many times i got called a a*****e. *cracks up* People can't handle the truth!  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:21 am
Viraana
oh my, my, my... lol people are so funny.. I was looking at art the other day and was proving people as art theives "cause they where" Its funny how many times i got called a a*****e. *cracks up* People can't handle the truth!
yeah, people are assholes, furries are nice, nice and soft and... *starts to cuddle his tail*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:23 am
Reyos
Viraana
yeah, people are assholes, furries are nice, nice and soft and... *starts to cuddle his tail*
*tries to chase own tail* damn damn stubb! crying *sniffles and chews on wings* blaugh

Art theives are the main reason i'll never post my master peices online. whee  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:26 am
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
*tries to chase own tail* damn damn stubb! crying *sniffles and chews on wings* blaugh

*starts to play with your tail* you can play with mine if you want to?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:27 am
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana

i dont have much tail to play with seeing im a bobcat hybrid ^^ *plays with your fluffy tail* blaugh  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:29 am
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana

i dont have much tail to play with seeing im a bobcat hybrid ^^ *plays with your fluffy tail* blaugh
I don't mind, or maybe we can both play with my tail? there's enough of it isn't there?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:30 am
thats work 4laugh *plays with tail* one more candy!  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:34 am
Viraana
*starts playing with his own tail more* I've got six out of eight of the items, need the two pumpkin masks now  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:36 am
Reyos
Viraana
*starts playing with his own tail more* I've got six out of eight of the items, need the two pumpkin masks now
^^ cat ears look funny with horns.. sweatdrop i wanna wear the jack pants sad *fluffys up tail* xp  

Crocina

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:38 am
yay complete set! blaugh  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games