Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:40 am
Viraana
yay complete set! blaugh
I still need two pieces, and there's about 6/7 minutes [gaia time] before I get the next candy  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:42 am
Reyos
Viraana
yay complete set! blaugh
I still need two pieces, and there's about 6/7 minutes [gaia time] before I get the next candy
cool ^^ eek its 3:30 am already time flys when your lost in getting items lol  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:45 am
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
yay complete set! blaugh
Uh huh, I have to be on till like five AM if I want all eight items... I'm, just a little upset that the mansion blew up while I was trying to bite and shoot my way into gfour other items  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:46 am
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
yay complete set! blaugh
Uh huh, I have to be on till like five AM if I want all eight items... I'm, just a little upset that the mansion blew up while I was trying to bite and shoot my way into gfour other items
i know =/ i ended up with 2 zombie coats and 2 shirts but not the human coats crying and i was having fun shooting people!  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:49 am
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
yay complete set! blaugh
i know =/ i ended up with 2 zombie coats and 2 shirts but not the human coats crying and i was having fun shooting people!
I got nothing, couldn't even reach fifty of either... probably cause I didn't even know about it untill an hour and a half before they blew the thing up...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:51 am
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
yay complete set! blaugh
I got nothing, couldn't even reach fifty of either... probably cause I didn't even know about it untill an hour and a half before they blew the thing up...
well don't feel so bad by 7pm yesterday the masion was giving nothing but error after error so it was really hard to even do anything and when you did by the time you got back you where dead sad  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:55 am
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
yay complete set! blaugh
well don't feel so bad by 7pm yesterday the masion was giving nothing but error after error so it was really hard to even do anything and when you did by the time you got back you where dead sad
I wouldn't mind it, then i could get the human items right? if I was a zombie I coulda eaten some brains and stolen their human people clothes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:57 am
lol ya razz one good thing about events is the unless spam posts no one cares about XD! I wish they didn't blow up the masion though tonight would be fun to kill people =/  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:01 am
Viraana
lol ya razz one good thing about events is the unless spam posts no one cares about XD! I wish they didn't blow up the masion though tonight would be fun to kill people =/
agreed. they blew it up too early, at least I woulda made SURE to get the clothes then  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:02 am
Reyos
Viraana
agreed. they blew it up too early, at least I woulda made SURE to get the clothes then
ya.. well i'm off for the night ^^ have fun good night.  

Crocina

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:03 am
Viraana
Reyos
Viraana
ya.. well i'm off for the night ^^ have fun good night.
night *plays with your tail before he lets you go*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:11 am
ninja Hello?  

Voidemortis

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:15 am
hello  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:15 am
Damn, this place is dead.  

Voidemortis

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:16 am
Whoops. Hang on it isn't. Hi there. smile  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games