Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 pm

Back from the movie and trying to get last minute stuff done before I head down to Athens for the day.

Everyone's dragons are coming along. Thanks, Beady and any other dragon walkers!

Beady, I'm going to post the "tutorial" on how to get codes before I go to bed. Hope it's coherent.

The "Mummy" movie was good and very unlike the other two. Loved the Yetis! blaugh

And if no one believes in the old saying "When one door closes, another one opens" try this...

We had to put down my younger son's Lab yesterday evening. He was a member of our family for 13 1/2 years and was raised by my younger son. We were all present when the vet administered the meds to put him to sleep and then we brought him home and buried him.

Another life lesson that my younger will take with him as he leaves next week to start his DVM (doctor of vet medicine) at University of Georgia. Even though he is obviously sad, the way he handled himself through this situation with his dog was admirable - professional and logical in the decisions that were made in the last 36 hours of his dog's life. The vet was also impressed (and told him so this afternoon when Sean arrived to work).

That door closed but here's the one that opened...

Sean wants to be a zoo vet, specializing in big cats (especially tigers). Back in July, a new zoo called Tiger World opened which primarily has big cats but other animals as well. A couple of weeks ago, Sean sent the zoo director an e-mail, explaining who he was, his educational background, and a request (if possible) to have a behind-the-scenes look at the zoo's vet operations with their animals. For two weeks, he heard nothing and had decided that his request was denied.

Today (almost 24 hours after losing his dog) the zoo director called here, asking if Sean would like to not only have a behind-the-scenes tour but also volunteer for a day handling some of the lion and tiger cubs during the zoo's educational shows for the zoo visitors. Sean will be reporting to the zoo director at 7 a.m. Saturday. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Wow! Quite a past 24 hours you have had. Joy has followed sorrow and all are well it seems.
I shall be heading to bed soon and it seems that the Cave is getting so much traffic that I can't access when the drops happen.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Wow! Quite a past 24 hours you have had. Joy has followed sorrow and all are well it seems.
I shall be heading to bed soon and it seems that the Cave is getting so much traffic that I can't access when the drops happen.

Yep, these 1 minute egg drops are hard for me too.

Have put the code tutorial in the the Help Guild (miscellaneous section). Hope it makes sense.

G'night! biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 am

This is my hubbys eggs please help!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arcanasylvana

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:02 am

My new egg!

Please help!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:26 am

1.3 days!

I cant help this one!

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 am

EDITED: Tuesday, August 5, at 8:40 a.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. They have less than 2 days! Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:04 am

Now we just have one left. Let us save it!
~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. They have less than 2 days! Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 am

The cave is being quite stubborn for me. It is freezing at the egg drop times and when I can get in a minute later they are all gone.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:41 am

All of justkittykat's skywings added to the list.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:31 am

Off to work, will probably not return tonight cause I need to get my stuff together for school. See if you can get the stubborn ones to hatch!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 am

*Gives Willa a Big Squishyhug* I am sorry for your loss and I am happy for Sean.

I was planning to take a break from dragon raising when these little cuties showed up in the Abandoned area...

heart heart heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

Kimmiora
Crew

KaySabaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:15 pm

Oh, I'm sorry Willa sad
Congrats to Sean, though ^^

I also have a new egg ^^
Would you please add it?

[url=http://tinyurl.com/6l8l2x][img]http://tinyurl.com/6xybv9/.gif[/img][/url]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Got another new egg!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Check out hubby's scroll
http://dragcave.net/user/intravwos

Arcanasylvana

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:44 pm

Arcanasylvana
Got another new egg!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Check out hubby's scroll
http://dragcave.net/user/intravwos

Thanks, Arcana! Nice to have your hubby's eggs here too. What's her username? I'd like to send him an invite to join the guild! 3nodding biggrin
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games