Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:00 pm
Bly followed Tristen to make sure she left. Yoki looked up from her spot and growled as the stranger past by and huddled closely yo her pups.

"Drake?" Koko called out to him to bring him dark from whatever dark place he had gone to. She placed herself in from of him-bringing his forehead to her and forced him to look into her eyes. "We'll find a way out of this," she said trying to be positive but also currently at a loss as to what to do at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:07 pm
Drake looked reluctantly to her, his eyes looking a little damp in desperation and grief at what he knew he'd have to loose.
"How?" he said quietly. "It didn't work before, it won't work now."
he pulled her to him and buried his afce in her hair.
"i'm so sorry."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:14 pm
Koko tried to keep the tears from welling up so that she maintained a source of strength for him. She pressed close to him and with one hand she stroked his back and the other stroked the back of his head. She gave him kisses where she could.....offering anything as a form of comfort to him. "We can always try to make a run for it," she replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 pm
"Run where?" Drake said, closing his eyes and his own tears spilling. he didn't want to let Koko go - life was finally turning out well for him.
"The council controls all of America."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:38 pm
"There's always Canada...." Koko replied. "And the nights there are often a bit longer." She continued raining kisses and when she brought his face back to hers and saw the tears.....she kissed those away too. "Let's get you washed up," she said pulling him along to the bathroom gentle.

She turned the water to the shower on-the closest thing to rain at the moment. While she waited for it to warm up she gave more kisses while she undid his top and slowly slid it down off his back. "Water masks the tears," she whispered inbetween kisses. She gingerly finished undressing him-blushing slightly and then peeled off her own clothing before him. She backed into the shower and pulled him to her. She stood there in the water while hugging him for comfort and roaming her hands over his back while allowing him to cry as much as he wanted like he had for her after her frightening experience.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:47 pm
"Canada's too close." He said miserably. he followed her slowly into the shower and held her close as the water cascaded on them. he didn't want to cry in front of her, he was supposed to be the one looking after her, but he couldn't' stop his tears, though he kept enough control to not allow it to turn into outright sobbing.
"i don't want to go through that s**t again." he mumbled shakily after a while. "it's all my fault, i can't goddamn keep it together. And now I risk you and Judith..."
He sniffed and sighed, slumping down onto the shower floor, tired and just about ready to curl up somewhere and never let himself wake up.
"you don't have to come with me." he said. "you have your life here. If I go with that woman and explain to the council you two have nothing to do with this...then you'll be safe. the evidence will back it up. they'll leave you alone and they'll do whatever they want with me." He watched the water circle the plughole, knowing how it felt.
"maybe they'll kill me after a couple of days with them....i think i can handle that"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:10 pm
Koko watched him as he slunk down and petted the top of his head gently. "Of course I'll come with you," she replied lowering herself down to stradle him since is was the only other position available. "Fayt will be going to college before too long...." she replied to comments inbetween the rain of kisses in his chest and neck. "And I'm going to have to move again eventually anyway."

Then at the last bit.....about him getting killed and being able to 'handle' it.......she slapped him rather roughly. Although the water masked the tears her chest heaved greatly and there was piercing pain in her eyes. Shadows cast over face as she bowed her hand and cried in her hands.
"Don't say such things...." she managed to get out. "I don't want death to take you from me too."

Just like it had everyone else over the centuries. First it took her mother when she was too young to remember her.....then her father......brother....and eventually his descendants. Eventually death would claim Fayt and the dogs too. The spiral of death just continued around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:18 pm
The slap took drake by surprise, and the force mixed with the water made it sting quite badly. he put a palm up to his face.
"Jesus woman!" he exclaimed, seeming to snap a little bit back to himself. He watched her cry and gently took her wrists, kissing her deeply on the lips.
"ok...No dying." he assured her softly. "I promise I won't die." he held her close, running his hands over her back as he felt her shiver with her sobs. It wasn't a promise he knew he could keep, but he would try.

"Maybe we can go to England again." he suggested softly. "The elders there will have forgotten me by then. If we have any trouble we can always skip across to Europe. Italy is supposed to be nice this time of year. fayt could even take a gap year if he wanted - you know how students like to travel."
he managed a chuckle.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:37 pm
((hehe....slapping him seemed appropriate for that moment.))

Koko tears and moaned at the kiss. She leaned into him as his hands roamed over slick skin. Her cries lighten as he comforted her with words and contact.

"Never been to either," Koko reply and smiling a little as Drake made the effort to lighten the mood. "Wherever you go I'll follow this time." She stroked the cheek she slapped and kissed it several times. She noticed her finger tips were starting to get the wonderful raisin like pattern on them when one stayed in the water too long. "Better get out before I really start looking like an old lady," she joked with a smile. Carefully she got up off him. She turned off the water and grabbed two towels. She wrapped the one around herself and when she saw that Drake was out she started rubbing him gently down with the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:41 pm
Drake smiled and follower her out.
"aw, and we were just getting comfy." he matched her joked, and enjoyed the attention as rubbed him down, leaving her to it and he dried off his hair.
"heh. I can see why Adam and eve roamed around naked all day."
he pulled her to him and kissed her gently on the lips again.
"thankyou. truly. I do love you"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 pm
Koko wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at he kiss. "I love you too," she replied. "And I promise I'm going to offer all the comfort you want."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:55 pm
he smiled.
"ahh i'm big and tough and whatnot. i'll be fine, i promise. i'm more worried about you - are you sure you'll cope with all this?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:02 pm
"I'm good at adjusting," Koko smirked as her finger traced his muscles down his back. "We have to reclaim the bed anyway," she joked making reference of animals claiming their territory.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 pm
"Very true. I do wonder, was that a hint, my dear?" he said with a smirk, adjusting back to his old self easier.
"we can't make any plans until Judith returns, after all..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:12 pm
"Nothing gets by you does it?" Koko purred and pulled him closer by his bottom but her towel remained a barrier between them. "We may have to go twice....just to be thorough," she added stepping back slowly to the door with her hands entwined with his.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games