Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:12 pm
Mira shruged slightly and wrapped her fingers around the little tag "Maybe.." But I highly doubt it... Looking at Oblen, she smiled slightly "Come on, I think we could all use a rest after flying..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:58 pm
Oblen nods with a smile. "Yes, I'm tired..." He says before letting out a yawn. He glanced around a bit. "... so, where do we... what room we go to?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 pm
Mira looked back down at the key and notced the number painted in it "Room five I guess." heading for the stairs, she turned the key tag in her fingers, still trying to figure it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 pm
Oblen nods, walking with Mira for the room. He looks to her and smiles. "Sleeping in a bed will be nice..." He says before looking to her fingers to look to the key and noticed it had a tag on it. He points to the tag. "What's on the tag there?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:27 pm
Mira looked at the tag again "I don't know...I think it's the same thing on my mother's necklace but the design looks a little different...." Stopping in front of the door with a number five on it she unlocked it and went inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:38 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well, I wouldn't worry about it... for all you know, it's the symbol for peace and/or good times." He says as he followed Mira in.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Maybe..." Sighing slightly she set the key on the stand by the door and looked around the room, which was surprisingly very plush for an inn.Taking Shadow from her pocket, she set the sleeping kitten on one of the chairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:48 pm
Oblen walked in and glanced around he quickly went to the bed to jump into it. He sighs, laying on the bed with a smile. "Ah, so comfortable..." He says before sitting up some to say "This room's awful nice... and no charge for such a room?... nice town, nice guy, nice room... I like it here."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:10 pm
Mira grinned slightly when Oblen jumped onto the bed "I like it here too.Maybe we can come back here when everything is done and over with....." She sat down on the bed and kicked off her shoes, wincing slightly when her feet hit the cold floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:49 pm
Oblen nodded, then glances down, realizing he still had his boots on. He kicked them off, letting them bounce off the bed. He glanced down to be sure he didn't track mud or anything before laying back and looking to Mira with a smile. "I don't see any reason not to come back here... at least, not right now." He says before stretching a bit with a yawn, his wings opening up a bit as he stretches, and then relaxes. He closes his eyes with a smile. "... not that there seems to be a reason why not to come back, you never know what tommorrow may bring."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:59 pm
Mira sighed slightly and leaned back against the headboard "True....But somehow I don't think we'll get the chance....." Reaver was still on her trial fallowing her where ever she went, and she knew that if she stayed here longer than a wekk, he'd kill everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:07 pm
Oblen brings an arm around Mira with a smile. He shurgs his shoulders. "Well, still... you never know... we may get the chance some time... yes, maybe not today, maybe not for awhile... but one day we may find the time to stay here once again... a day that no one's after us and there's all the time in the world to settle down." He says before kissing Mira.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:14 pm
Blushing slightly, Mira kissed him back "I hope your right...I like it here." Leaning against him, she stared down at her hands, unsure of what else to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:21 pm
Obeln nods with a small chuckle. "... I hope I'm right too..." He thought before letting out a sigh and saying "Well... I guess we should get to sleep... another day awaiting us tomorrow." He says before looking down a bit, having felt Mira's cold feet poke him. He smiled a bit before looking to Mira to ask "... have I ever gave you a massage?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:26 pm
Mira frowned slightly, confusion crossing her face "No...Why?" She had the oddest fleeting sense of embarrassment when he asked her that.Shoving her feet under the blanket, she jumped slightly when she heard a glass breaking below them.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games