Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya just pouted at Echo's tone of disbelief and didn't answer mainly because it wasn't that bad at the same time that it was, if that made any sense. "You weren't there, you have no idea." she murmured with a light scowl as she shaded in some parts of her sketch. She had just begun to put stripes on the awkward tail when Ronna came over to actually reprimand them for not only Echo being at their table but even their nonexistent PDA. The funny thing about it was she wasn't even remotely as mad as she should have been. A few years ago she might have actually gotten angry enough to stand up and yell for the whole hall to hear for her to shove her suggestions up her narrow urethra but since getting to know the older girl it wouldn't feel right. She had seen her pelt bludgers like they were flies, duel with the likes of Theo Gibbs without losing her cool, and go up against Gypsy without hexing her and going insane. Maybe if she weren't so uptight half the time they'd be good friends, or you know, fellow students who understand the hardships of having an adorable last name. Kiss and Cherri, what were their forefather's thinking? If anything she was amused by her suggestion that they change his robes to Gryffindor ones before her friend decided to throw in his unwanted logic into the conversation. It sorta scared her that she found her boyfriends random logic interruptions adorable but League's the most annoying thing since Jarvies. She snickered at his sincerely insincere apology before she widened her cinnamon brown eyes and gave the older girl an innocent look. "I also apologize and promise to keep our disgusting PDA to a minimum. I'll also have sign up sheet posted in the prefect bathroom for who gets which broom closet in the patrolled hallways." Tanya smiled angelically at Ronna as she went back to her own boyfriend and Crash, who she still couldn't believe she was friends with. Or that she was dating Toby for that matter. As if reading her mind, Echo asked how the two got together making her snort and grin. "She's no nonsense and could kick his arse from here to Timbuktu if he so much as put a toe out of line, and he's crazy enough to not only budge his toe but his whole freaking body just so he could have an excuse to drag her off and snog her senseless. It's sorta sweet in a way." she said as an afterthought.

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Great Hall~ Gryffindor TableWith: Everyone, and apparently EchoThinking: OOC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // Well, Dori is at least talking to the upperclassman girl...
spacespac

space "I could still think you are mental for liking me and just not mind," Julius answered with a chuckle. "Honestly, I doubt who you like is something that in the end will always make logical sense. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't." He shrugged and when Celaena apologized about the kiss Julius shrugged, "I vote we can blame it on the carriage step and you were merely doing the practical thing of amending what the step did to us. Though wording like that makes it sound like the fall was some horrible thing and it really wasn't. It wasn't like either of us got hurt and... hey, it worked out in the end for both of us."

He was still smiling largely-which he was pretty sure was going to be his expression for at least the entire evening- as Celaena agreed more about the date ideas and explained how last year's Gryffindor seeker made it work dating the seeker for Ravenclaw. And they were both graduated. He half wondered where those two were now, but didn't really care enough to ask (though considering David was her cousin Celaena probably would know). Also, it reminded him that he was the only reserve seeker so that meant in all liklihood he'd probably end up the Gryffindor seeker. It was exciting the thought of having a game practically riding on him finding the tiny little snitch and catching it, but also stressful. What if he failed every game? Would he get blamed if the team plunged into a horrible losing streak?

"Either way, I think I'll stay on my best behavior," Julius said solemnly being pulled from his thoughts when Laena brought up her sister probably not following him around and giving him detention all the time. At least she was in another house, right?

And then the explanation of the thestrals, "Invisible skeletal horses that sounds kinda cool." He said assuming it was just some quirk to seeing them or something when suddenly Celaena explained that it was wizards who had seen death could see them. At first he thought it might just be something like being around when your pet died-which still bad wasn't horrifically horrible in the long run- but Laena had said 'someone'. Julius glanced away and muttered quickly, "Um... sorry for your loss." Obviously Celaena had seen someone die and then he remembered she mentioned last year at the ending feast that she had had more siblings than she did now. That the others had died. Considering his brother was attacked by a werewolf in the wizarding world and the general disregard for student safety at times, Julius had to wonder about how creepy and screwed up the wizarding world was at times. Sure being a wizard meant magic and cool creatures and crazy adventures and flying and what not, but it didn't mean all that was exactly safe. The thought was somewhat disturbing and Julius couldn't help but be thankful when Celaena suggested heading to the school. He nodded and said simply, "Sounds good."

He returned to smiling as the subject about why someone could see thestrals weren't pressed and he led taking a seat more or less at random that could look over to see the other house tables. He noted that his brother was talking to the older girl he had been staring at-practically drooling over-at Platform 9 3/4 and Julius could only wish his brother the best. However, if the idiot didn't eventually say something (or like in his case the girl happened to have made the first move-or the slippery step had and she just clarified things), Julius would have to, he figured. Well he'd have to say something if they end up together because if some girl messed around with his brother... and also, it was only right to give his brother some Hell about a girl he liked. After all, Dorian had already done that a little bit with Celaena and now that they just started dating it was more than expected for his brother to do so more.

Julius took Celaena's hand under the table merely on impulse and as first years were sorted he heard the name Snow and some Pink Haired girl get sorted into Ravenclaw, "Sister or Cousin?" He asked with a smile to Celaena nodding toward the girl who settled into the house of the Eagles.

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:57 am
User Image

User Image

He felt like a million galleons, and only because he'd grown a few short inches over the summer. But after barely being past the five foot, it was a considerable improvement. He finally grew into himself, his giant head wasn't a monster on a tiny little body anymore. Most of the fatty rolls had stretched and evened out, he was more lanky than stout and he wasn't quite used to it yet. Even the baby fat that cradled his cheeks was now nothing more than a memory hidden between the pages of a family photo album. For once, he finally felt like a teenager instead of just a little kid. Long legs swept down the rows until he found an open seat on the bench and situated himself comfortably. He hardly found any of his fellow third years. There was Danica, but she was already conversing with several upperclassmen he recognized from quidditch. Instead, he turned to watch the rest of the sorting. He hoped maybe someone he knew would join him.

[OOC: Open for interaction]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
13 years old Ψ 5'5" Ψ 133lbs Ψ halfblood
Great Hall, Gryffindor Table
Dressed in: Gryffindor Robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:23 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Thirteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin felt bad that he and Thane had made it late on the train, worse that they were one of the last few to get off the train, and down right irritated that they were literally a handful of students before the actual first years to make it inside the Great Hall. And of course if he voiced his ire to his friend the Scot would only snort and call him all manner of names that he knew he wouldn't like but he wouldn't rise to the bait because that was just how his friend was. But not today, nope today he had gladly risen to the bait and had firmly chomped off half the damned fishing rod. Any other day leaving his friend in such a state of bewildered shock would leave him feeling pretty good about himself but tonight it just made him feel the tiniest bit ill and he hadn't a clue why. Things like this had started to happen more and more between the two of them and he didn't like it. His older brother said that it had something to do with puberty and two teen boys in a small spaces who spent as much time together as they did were bound to fight. But he didn't want to fight with Thane! He wanted them to stay like they used to. The American boy sighed and took the first seat he could find noting it was by Axel, one of the boys on the Quidditch team. Or at least, he thinks it's Axel. The guy sitting next to him looked not completely different from the shorter boy he remembered from last year, but different enough for him to do a double take. "Hey Axel. How was your summer?" he asked after a moment or two with a light grin.

Essy ze Ninja

Where do we go from here
Turn all the lights down now
Smiling from ear to ear (I’m feeling this)
Our breathing has got too loud (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bedroom floor (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bathroom mirror (I’m feeling this)
We’re taking this way too slow (I’m feeling this)
Take me away from here (I’m feeling this)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

User Image

He was bored, and irritably so. By the time Thane had joined him, he had a fork and knife in each hand and drummed them against the wooden table. He was getting hungry, too. He wished he had another chocolate frog stashed in his pocket, but he ate them all on the train ride. At least his stomach wasn't growling obnoxiously like last year. ”Kalin, mate, good to see you.” He greeted him with a bobbing nod of his head. ”It was long, it was boring—it was summer.” He shrugged his shoulders. ”Saw a play at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and went to the London Zoo, but that was about it. What about you?” He quickly reciprocated and hoped he hadn't bored the bloke to sleep. He certainly nodded off once or twice during the play, but it was all worth it when he heard the lion roar after being fed and saw a baby elephant play in the mud.

”Oh, what electives did you sign up for anyway?”

[OOC: Open for interaction]

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:46 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

тσмαs cσvєηу

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Gryffindor ║ Single ║ Pureblood ║

xxxTomas looked to the added girl who had joined their now 4-person group, who went by the name of Tori. It seemed like a rather nice name, in fact all three of them seemed to have very nice names. They all seemed rather enthusiastic, which he supposed was common for Gryffindors. "Nice to meet you, Tori. My name's Tomas. Without an H," he added with a sheepish smile. Most people misspelled his first name, which irritated him beyond comprehension. He figured that it was normal, though, since his name wasn't exactly common. At least the spelling of it.

OOC: ...
Thoughts: More friends!
Clothes: Robes
Company: Addison, Pru, and Tori
SummerIsles
The Forgotten Weasley
The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya, Gryffindors
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I'm not a prefect sitting at the wrong table ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho gave a sympathetic hum at her expression, hand squeezing her hip gently. "I'm sorry. Well, sorry that he was so obnoxious. I'm not really all that sorry I wasn't there. Mostly because I feel like if I spent too much time dealing with that, I'd eventually turn into Xavier," he told her, not entirely sure if he were joking or not. He had to admit, sometimes he felt like he and the prefect were the only sane people he knew. But, while he generally was at least in a good mood, Xavier mostly looked like he was contemplating if he could get away with murder. Echo could relate, but he at least tried to stay pleasant. The older Ravenclaw was a grouch at best. Echo hadn't ever seen him at his worst, but he had a feeling it was terrifying. And probably impressive.

spaceThe brunette blinked oddly at Ronna for saying that people weren't supposed to give out the password to their housemates. What happened if someone forgot it, then? Were they required to hunt down a prefect? Their Head of House? He found himself thankful that he was in Ravenclaw; their house had a riddle instead of a password. There was a fair bit of argument to be made about whether this was more or less effective, but at least he never had to worry about being locked out because he'd forgotten the password, or because it'd changed and he had missed the memo. He tried, really tried, not to snicker at Tanya, but a small bit of the sound escaped. He watched the older girl walk away, then glanced at his girlfriend, amused. "Sign up sheet? Seriously? Why do I have a feeling the professors won't go for that one..." he said with a roll of his eyes. Tanya's explanation of Toby and Ronna's relationship was met with a smirk. "So what you're saying is that they're the exact opposite of my sister and Jer, who just make each other worse, and don't bother dragging one another off anywhere to snog because wherever they are is just fine," he replied. Ugh, why couldn't Gypsy have hooked up with someone- he cut that thought off there. It really wasn't fair to want his sister to be with someone just because they might make her be less obnoxious. And Jer did make her happy, which he did want for her. He wasn't a completely awful brother.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:05 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Thirteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin nodded along with Axel's summary of the summer and thought that what he had done wasn't boring at all. He wouldn't have minded going to see a play or going to the London Zoo, but spending that time with Milo had been just as fun. "Well, my older brother's boyfriend came and stayed with us for most of it and he's pretty cool so I basically hung out with him. And Thane. But I hang out with him all the time." he responded with a strained smile at the last part. Thankfully the other boy asked about his electives allowing him to take his mind off such things. "Umm, Advance Flying two, Cooking with Magic, Arithmancy, and Healing. What about you?" he asked curiously. It would be nice to share a few extra classes with someone he knew, since Thane had decided to take completely different classes saying the ones he was taking were stupid. Ugh sometimes...sometimes he just wanted to punch his friend really really hard.

Essy ze Ninja

Where do we go from here
Turn all the lights down now
Smiling from ear to ear (I’m feeling this)
Our breathing has got too loud (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bedroom floor (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bathroom mirror (I’m feeling this)
We’re taking this way too slow (I’m feeling this)
Take me away from here (I’m feeling this)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Honestly, Axel felt a little bad for showing a reaction, but it was only momentary, single raised brow and the tiniest tilt of his head. It wasn't like he was offended, or anything. It just wasn't very often that someone talked about their brother's boyfriend, or their sister's girlfriend. He had to wonder if his adoptive brother, Marius, was a little curved around the edge, he knew Cher was, at least a little bit. But Mar's always so quiet, there really wasn't any telling. ”Oh yeah? That's pretty wicked. Most of my siblings left during the summer, so I never had much to do.” He nodded absent mindedly. It bored him just to think of how bored he was during most of the summer. ”Oh, I tooook, the advanced flying, care of creatures class, ghost and ghoul, uuhhm, healing, and wandless magic. So at least we'll have flying and healing together?” He shrugged. It was nice to have someone he knew in a few of his electives, but he wasn't picky. It's not like he made a bunch of enemies his first year like Cami did.

”Rubbish though, I knew I should've taking cooking with magic. I love food, what better time to eat than in class? And then again at lunch?” He laughed and shook his head. ”Who knows, maybe I'll double up next year if you say it's worth it?”

[OOC:]

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The three of them introduced themselves and welcomed her warmly. Tori grinned. It was a good feeling, having so many nice friends in her year. Maybe she'd meet all of them and become friends with all of the First Years? She decided to make that a goal for herself. However, befriending a Slytherin might be a bit difficult. Slytherins and Gryffindors didn't get along too well, she had heard somewhere. Maybe she could do it, though. She was a Macclellan, after all. There was nothing she couldn't do!... Yet again, Tori's thoughts took a sharp left turn.

"It's nice to meet you all, Addison, Pru, and Tomas Without An H," she said with a snicker. "My mum was in Hufflepuff and my dad was in Gryffindor, like I said before. Just the opposite of your mum and dad, Pru. Weird, huh?" she added. Tori wondered where her brother would be sorted when he came to Hogwarts. She hadn't the slightest idea where her sister would be placed, mostly because Skylar was too shy to show anything about herself. "So, what's everyone looking forward to this year? I think Charms class is going to be pretty fun."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEARxxx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

{ooc: emotion_yatta }

SummerIsles

Godly Tendencies

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:25 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: hungry] [thinking: ...] [with: Crash, Ronna, fellow Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby sort of shrugged a little. He didn't know why Crash was being so hesitant about the whole thing; he was going to need someone to be a vice captain. Neither he nor Ronna seemed to want it, but Toby suspected one of them might be forced into it anyways. Not that he'd throw a fit if he was. Being captain his seventh year would be pretty wicked. The mention of his summer made him feel a bit sick, and he immediately pretended to be distracted from the question by the arrival of Ronna's Mini Me, the third year called Dani. He smiled at the younger girl, before looking at his girlfriend in mock horror.

"Please, no, I'll do anything! Seriously, no, I'm not being Prefect "Lemme Just Rain On Your Love Parade" Walsh." The idea of forcing Romeo and Juliet apart was not a fun one. He didn't need their sulky adolescent looks thrown at him. He did wonder, though, why she turned so red. He'd expected irritation, not... embarrassment, or whatever that was. He glanced back at Crash. What, had she argued with Crash about something at some point and now they were on shaky terms?

"Still can't believe you don't drink tea... what kind of Brit..." he muttered distractedly under his breath, before giving up the cause.

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

mc2

Essy ze Ninja

Graydon Ironshield

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Gryffindor Table
With Julius
Thoughts He could call me mental if he wanted too. He still asked me, and I still said yes.
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform
Dating Julius Xanders

Celaena had rolled her eyes when he said that he could still think of her as mental. It didn't matter now. He would have to deal with her being 'Mental'. She couldn't contain her giggle as he said he'd be on his best behavior. "Well then. I would love to see the 'best behavior' if this isn't it already. If this is your best behavior I'd hate to see your bad side." She teased, feeling rather happy. When he said sorry for her loss she shrugged. She had told him the previous year's ending feast about her dead siblings. It didn't matter as much now.

When they finally arrived to the Great Hall, Celaena almost skipped to the table. But stayed to just walking with the upperclassmen. She sat next to him and blushed slightly when he took her hand under the table. She just had to get used to that! Otherwise, she would be pink all the time! She sighed a bit happy to have made it in time to hear Feather's name. "Sister. She's my younger sister. That would be Feather. My parents were weird when the named her. I don't understand why they named her the way they did. Feather Applauna Snow... It's really... Unique... But I'm glad that she was sorted into the house we thought she would be in." She said happily before noticing Sapphire had appeared at the table and had hugged the younger girl. Of course she did. It only made her smile a little that Sapphire was actually being nice... Being an older sister that she needed too.
But then realized that Sapphire might notice her... With Julius... She hoped that she would have time to tell Sapphire before she just found out... Oh that would be bad!

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya nodded graciously like Echo had quotes the scroll of Merlin itself before squeaking again at the squeeze to her hip. Dammit she hated being this ticklish! She tried to play it off and added an awkward chuckle as he compared himself to Xavier. The older prefect really wasn't that bad, he was just really really grumpy. Like he hadn't had a good night's sleep in ever grumpy. But it was something she had learned to look over and even sort of grudgingly like about the boy. Not that she'd ever tell him. Ever. She tuned out when he and Ronna began to talk again not understanding why it was such a big deal that he was sitting over here anyway. She could still do her job; the little firsties seemed to be alright and alive she was half way done! And besides, Leo was over there being cozy with -ugh- League and she didn't see Gypsy giving them any trouble! Well...it was Gypsy. She probably objects more to League being alive than him being with his girlfriend. Honestly, she sorta agreed with her probable thoughts. A small sound erupted in her ear making her turn and hear Echo's thoughts about her sign up sheet making her grin. "S'not like they have to know, now do they?" she responded with a light laugh. At his comment about his sister and Jer's rather exhibitionist relationship she laughed again at the disgusted tone he took. It would seem that no matter what his older sister did, it was bound to annoy him one way or another. "I guess. But shouldn't you feel happy that they make up so quick so you don't have to deal with a sulky, sad, and depressed Gypsy?" Tanya asked turning her head to give him a teasing smirk. She knew he'd rather not be bothered with her drama at all but if given the choice he'd rather her happy and annoyingly perky to sad and disgustingly depressing.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within

UniformWhere: Great Hall~ Gryffindor TableWith: Everyone, and apparently EchoThinking: OOC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // ...
spacespac

space Julius blinked at Celaena's joke about his good behavior and said with mock offense though he came off a bit more serious than he intended to, "What do you mean? Am I acting too forward or rude? I'd like to think I'm being a gentleman... but, if I'm not tell me at any time." Julius realized he was a bit more paranoid about being mistaken for a troublemaker than he realized initially. Hell, it didn't matter how good of grades he got in school-just the weird occurrences and him and Dorian and Tyson all mixed together was enough to label them all as trouble. The blue hair obviously didn't help the image all that much.

When they were at the table and sat he smiled as she blushes some holding his hand and then answered his question about the relation to Feather and explained it was her sister and the unique name. Julius smiled larger, realizing if her sister of all people had pink hair, she (or the yet to be met older sister) should really be all that judgmental about his blue hair. Maybe weird hair color and what not was just one of those crazy magical things that just happened. "Your parents were weird by choosing a unique name?" Julius chuckled shaking his head. "What about the fact she has pink hair?" He smiled and let go of her hand and tugged on a lock of his blue hair and said, "Well, not that I'm too talk about unique hair colors you can't just get on any old store shelf... but still... Besides at least it is highly unlikely for her there is another Feather in her class. Being different is good if you ask me."

Well, he was an identical triplet of all things-at least in looks-and the professors were constantly mixing him and his brothers up, being unique seemed more like a blessing than a curse or even something to fret over in the least. Not that he didn't love Dorian and Tyson-they were his brothers-but sometimes he wished it wasn't like looking at a mirror (or close enough to one) when it came to their general appearance.

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games