Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:05 am
User Image
Constance Tanner
First Year || Muggle Born || Unsorted

Boats that move themselves, which was what, impressed Constance the most. She was the last person on the boat before it started moving on its way a crossed the lake. It was just so exciting that she kept looking all around. Was there really something in the lake? Best not to check that out. She wasn't a very good swimmer, and falling in didn't sound like a bright plan. The one thing she was really sad about was that her siblings didn't get to come to this school.

It didn't seem that long to Constance before the boats were pulling into the boat house. The ride seemed just to short to her but she was happy the boat didn't tip over or anything.

{exit}
OOC: ((Open for Interaction. Sorry for short post. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image
Tomas
Coveny

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

xxxTomas jumped in surprise slightly at the sudden lurch the boats made, looking around quickly in search of anyone pushing it, or any oars, but there was nothing. It was moving completely on its own across the calm waters. A bright smile curved at his lips, laughing to himself. 'This is so cool,' he thought to himself. He had never seen anything like it. His eyes then turned to what looked like a giant squid's tentacle, raising an eyebrow and laughing again at the screams that came from some of the students. Once the boat came to a stop, he hopped off along with the rest of the students, a wide smile on his face.

OOC: Open fo' interaction.
Quote:

Thoughts: Off to a good start so far.
Clothes: Robes
Company: Other first years

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at the Lake with Knight
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ S'getting cold... gonna have to buy him a sweater or something. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was laughing as he chased Knight around the edge of the lake. The blue-haired boy paused in his sprint, half-crouching an waiting for the Pomsky to realize that he'd stopped. The dog's ears perked up, and he skidded to a stop, turning his head back to meet his owner's gaze, tongue out and tail wagging. After a moment, he tilted his head in curiosity, not understanding why they weren't playing chase anymore. Dori smirked lightly, then pounced on the pup, grabbing him up and rolling, careful not to hurt him. He came to a stop laying on his back, half-laughing and half-groaning when Knight responded by licking his face repeatedly, then barking excitedly. He released the dog with a grin, and the two of them were off again, taking turns chasing after one another. After a couple of minutes, though, Knight stopped mid-run and plopped down, huffing lightly. Dori frowned, approaching the dog. He realized that Knight was shivering ever so slightly. "Aw, you cold?" he asked, settling down and drawing the puppy into his lap. The werewolf wrapped his companion up in his jacket, noting that, yeah, it was pretty chilly outside. Alright, it was more than chilly, it was outright cold. And Dori knew from experience that running around on the cold ground and in the cold air wasn't always great... there was only so much warmth a fur coat could provide. "You'd stay warmer if you kept playing, you know," he said, wondering if it were weird that he was talking to his dog like it was a person. Then again, he wasn't exactly entirely a person himself. Knight responded with a light whine, and then a huff. Dori shook his head, scratching the dog behind his ears with a chuckle. "C'mon, Knight, just a bit more. I'm all antsy... full moon's in a week," he said, trying to set the dog free so he'd run off again. He always felt like his energy levels peaked in the days leading to his transformation, and wondered if that was normal for werewolves, or just him. He should ask Miles, maybe. In any case, he wasn't anywhere near ready to go inside yet. Knight, unfortunately, seemed to disagree. Instead of running off or crouching or behaving playful in any way, he simply sat down, staring at Dori and tilting his head. Dori sighed, and wished that being a werewolf meant that he could actually communicate with canines. It'd be pretty convenient.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:10 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same...
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain!
A small piece of advice-
Sixteen years in the make!
And I will break it to you now...
Please learn from my mistakes.

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: curious} {thinking: wonder what breed he is...} {with: Dorian} {at: The Black Lake}

Jess wasn't really the type of girl who took long, introspective walks where she thought about her feelings and goals. She preferred to eat and loudly inform people of her feelings, and procrastinate about her goals until they were about to crush her like a boulder. But this was not a very thoughtful walk. Literally, she hadn't even intended to end up down by the lake, but she rarely came down to the edge of the water. Maybe if she skipped some stones she'd see the squid, or a mermaid. But the only creature she immediately saw was what looked like a miniature, fluffy Husky, and a familiar shock of blue hair. "Dorian?" she asked curiously, before grinning at the dog, who was, she was completely willing to admit, pretty adorable. "Hi there, Fluff Master." She stooped down to rest on the balls of her feet, reaching out a small hand for the dog to sniff if he wanted to. She'd never had a dog at home, and she had a cat herself, the wise and all knowing Tova, but that didn't mean this little thing wasn't ridiculously cute. She glanced back up at Dorian, brown eyes bright behind her glasses. "Is it a he or she? Wait, lemme guess... He! Is he a mix?"

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling!
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy!
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi-
To the darker side of town,
That's where we'll be.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDorian looked up in surprise at the sound of his name, flushing faintly when he realize it was Jess. Well, this probably looked weird, right? Him, crouching on the ground, talking to a dog like it would answer back in English. For a second, he worried that she might've heard his comment about the moon, but apparently not; she didn't say anything about it, anyway, and surely that was the sort of thing that would've prompted a question? He watched as she crouched down and put her hand out to Knight, his stomach doing a weird flip-flop. "Um, yeah, he's a boy. His name's Knight. Mum and dad got him for me, 'cause my mouse sort of... went missing." 'Went missing' here meaning that it'd been freaking out by its master being a bloody werewolf and made good on an escape, he thought, still a little bitter over the whole thing. He'd liked Sir Kiwi Squeakers. He'd been a friendly little mouse. But, he had to admit, Knight was more fun to play with. "And, uh, he's a Pomsky. Half Pomeranian, half Husky. I would've liked a full-bred Husky, but, we don't have much of a yard at my house, and Huskies like having room to roam, so it wouldn't have been fair to the dog. And anyway, they surprised me with him." As much as his Summer ad sucked, he had to admit, it was hard to stay mad at his parents over it. It was his own fault, after all, at least partially (though he would be willing to give at least 80% of the blame to the werewolf who'd attacked him, and on his bad days tended to give at least 2% to Tyson for being so damned annoying). And he knew that they only did it because they loved him... hence why, when they'd realized how upset he was over losing his pet, they'd bought him a new one. And even embraced his lycanthropy, at least as much as a pair of muggles who were still reeling over having three wizards for sons could. If they weren't trying, they wouldn't have put so much thought into getting him a new pet, after all. He felt very loved... just, caged. Which, his inner wolf greatly disliked. But, at least the part of him that was human understood it.

spaceHe watched as Knight delicately sniffed Jess' outstretched hand, curious about what he'd think of the older girl. In general, Knight was pretty friendly, and he deferred to Dorian anyway, so he tended to like anyone Dori liked. And the Hufflepuff definitely liked Jess... more than he was willing to admit, to the point that he was honestly somewhat irked with himself over it. She was a sixth year, after all. Depending on when her birthday was, she was either about to be an adult or maybe even already one, at least legally. And weren't girls supposed to mature faster than boys, anyway? Dori definitely felt more like a kid than he did like an adult. It was ridiculous for him to have a crush on her. Knight, of course, had no such issues with the girl. The playful pup yipped at her excitedly, and then reared back. Dori tried to warn her, but before he could, the puppy had pounced, colliding with the girl's chest. Dori sighed, rolling his eyes a bit. Oh, sure, don't play chase or anything with me, he thought, but a pretty girl shows up and suddenly you're hyper. Figures. "Sorry about that," he mumbled, "Took him out here to work off some energy... guess he had more than I thought he did." He hoped Knight hadn't bothered her... he really doubted if he'd hurt her, the dog was tiny, and made of probably 50% fluff. Still, you weren't typically supposed to let your dog just jump on people like that. Too bad Knight's good behavior ended the second he met someone new that he liked.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:51 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same...
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain!
A small piece of advice-
Sixteen years in the make!
And I will break it to you now...
Please learn from my mistakes.

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: curious} {thinking: wonder what breed he is...} {with: Dorian} {at: The Black Lake}

Jess wondered what had happened to his mouse, but decided she was probably better off not knowing him. She just hoped Tova hadn't happened upon it. That would be... awkward. "That's so cool," she commented enthusiastically. You had to have seniority and get special permission and everything to bring a dog to Hogwarts, since it wasn't really a common pet for students to have, the majority having cats or owls. "We've got a pretty big garden and yard, but no dog, just an assortment of other pets. My twin has a frog," she shrugged. "I have a big cat. That was nice of your parents, anyways." She could see her dad bringing home a dog, or maybe a litter of dogs, but her mum wasn't the type to offer any of them any more pets than they already had running around the house during the summer. She smiled as Knight sniffed her hand, before her eyes widened in slight surprise when the small dog barked happily and then pounced on her. It certainly hadn't hurt, but she did let herself slip onto her butt on the ground, laughing freely and petting Knight furiously. "Good boy," she snickered. "You know worthy prey when you see it." She almost didn't hear Dorian over the dog and her own giggles, but she did manage to look back up at him with a wide smile. "It's great," she assured him. It was better than just "fine", after all. "He's being really sweet. You may have to help me up, though," she laughed, and extended a hand up to him. There was something a little mischievous in her eyes, but so what if she didn't at all mind being helped to her feet by a cute boy. She wasn't blind. She seriously doubted the younger boy was really interested in the way she tended to hope every boy she met was, but that didn't mean she could talk to him and spend time with him. She enjoyed his company more than she'd expected to. He was interesting, and not just because of the hair.

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling!
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy!
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi-
To the darker side of town,
That's where we'll be.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDorian's blush deepened to crimson when she spoke to Knight. Worthy prey, indeed, he thought, wishing that he could find a way to cover the fact that he was as red as his brother's robes. And that his stomach would stop doing that stupid flipping thing. Hilariously, he was sort of jealous of Knight. Damn dog got to pounce her and get called sweet for it? He watched as the Pomsky licked gently at her cheek. The Hufflepuff stood, giving him a small, stern sort of glare. "Knight, down," he said, watching as the dog backed off with a small whine. He rolled his eyes a bit. "Good boy," he told him, leaning down to scratch Knight behind the ears before he got too bent out of shape. One nice thing about being somewhat canine himself? Knight recognized Dori as his 'alpha,' and as such, he obeyed orders pretty well. In general, the blue-haired boy wasn't very strict, but sometimes he had to be. Like when the dog pounced on people and made them fall on their bums. He straightened again, glancing down at the upperclassmen, cheeks still a deep pink. He extended his hand, hoping that his palms weren't sweaty or something stupid like that. He pulled her up easily enough, offering a small, sheepish grin. "Don't let him hear you call him sweet," Dori told her, trying to sound flippant. "He'll think you like him and follow you around like... well, like a puppy." Not that the fourth year would blame Knight. At all. Guh, this was getting out of hand. Maybe he should throw himself in the lake, that'd clear his head, right? Or he'd die of hypothermia. At least he couldn't embarrass himself that way.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo had been standing there at the lake, practicing his spells, yelling each one of them out singularly, hoping to perfect them at one point. He came to this place because he figured he should probably be isolated when he did this, due to the sporadic backfiring of his wand at the most random times possible. He hasn't quite yet gained the loyalty of the chimera scale cored wand; so every now and again, it did what it wanted, to which he never knew how to handle. He figured that he should start with the spells from earlier years and work his way up to the newer spells that they have learned. So, why not start with an easier spell: right?

"Mucus ad Nauseum," he said aloud, twirling his wand in the movement necessary. A light began to form at the tip of the wand, to which he smiled at, but as the light grew bigger, it started to grow far too big. And now, not being able to control the power, he was knocked back as it shout out of his wand, definitely not going anywhere near where he aimed since now he was falling on his a**. He looked to follow the light as it traveled at extreme paces off towards the castle, to which he sat there, with a glimmer of hope that it had not made it all the way to the castle. Despite how funny that would be, someone on the castle grounds somehow getting sick, but who is to say that that was what the spell would end up doing and his wand didn't change it into flipendo, or expelliarmus. That would be a worst nightmare for him, for he would get into some severe trouble.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Essy ze Ninja

(OOC: sorry about the wait. I was doing some homework.)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

User Image

Axel had had every intent to practice his own spells, too, but fate had a card hidden up its sleeve, and he was just along for the ride. It was cold, and a light layer of snow threaded the green grass, almost melted, for the coming spring and the ray of sunshine soon to follow. He pulled the sleeves of his jumper tighter around his hands, balanced his school book in one arm and his wand in the other. Axel noticed someone in the distance, he couldn't recognize the form, at least not yet. He was almost second guessing himself, wondering if he really wanted to practice his spells here, the place was already taken. But a shot of bright light barreled right at him, he didn't even try to move. He was so consumed in his thoughts of 'what the hell is that?' until it struck him square in the chest and plowed him into the wet snowbanks. ”Gaah! Ugnnnh...”

His book splayed out and cleared a small path in the snow, his wand managed to stay in his grip, but the lot of good that did, when he didn't even do anything with it! A dribble of snot poured from his nose, the warmth slid down his upper lip and he tried to suck in all that mucus, drain it away, somewhere, anywhere just to try and breathe. He groaned miserably, eyes wet with tears from the pressure barraging his senses. ”Ooi!” He sat upright, shook the puffs of wet snow off his head and flailed helplessly. ”'Elp ah blowke, ou'?” he waved his arms first, then pushed himself up to his feet, jumping up with a sneeze in the process. He drained his nose on the back of his sleeve, loathe as he was to do so, but it's not like he had much of a choice, other than letting it freeze into little snot-icicles on his face.

[OOC: Sorry about the wait, I've been able to get on mobile the past few days since I've been at work. But I got the weekend off.]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
13 years old Ψ 5'5" Ψ 138lbs Ψ halfblood
Black Lake, Grassy Field, with Iñigo
Dressed in: Blue Jeans and Gray Jumper
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo was now seated on the ground, watching as his spell went towards the castle, a horrified look on his face. He watched and watched, thinking that it was going to shoot high of the castle luckily, but as it followed the change of elevation, he saw a figure come into view. Iñigo, now feeling as if the boy's fate was inevitable now, but Iñigo still called out to him. "Watch out!" the boy yelled to the other, but by the time he did it, it was too late and the spell crashed into the boy at a high pace. The worst part was that his wand's core hadn't listened to him at all, but also amplified the spell to an even greater degree; so all in all, he felt bad...terribly. He really hoped the kid was okay, which he made sure to check.

Running over towards the boy, he had made it there in due time; or at least, as fast as the snowy banks allowed him to run. Soon enough...about a minute or so afterwards, he was over there, attempting to help. He hoped his wand listened to him this time around. Commanding it, he waved his wand. "Finite," he said, a wand light jetting out of his wand, ending the effects of his spell that went haywire. "You alright man? Sorry about that, this damn wand didn't seem to want to listen again. It does that every now and again," he said, chuckling a bit, helping the kid up from the snowy banks. He was sure now that he was alright, due to the fact that the spell's effects were now completely gone, but hey, he might as well check.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Essy ze Ninja

(OOC: It's fine. Sorry about the second quote. I actually did edit it -_-. Take your time.)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Black Lake with Students
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ So many little ducks! ❞

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDrusilla stopped next to the boats and turned on her heel, looking back at the eleven-year-olds who had followed her from the Station. She did a head count, but realized halfway through that it didn't make much sense to do one now, given that she hadn't done one before. She couldn't know if she'd lost anyone if she hadn't seen who all she had before. Oops. But, she didn't think anyone had gotten lost... right? "Alright, ducks! Everyone present and accounted for?" she asked, hoping that if anyone wasn't here yet, someone else would've noticed. Between her and the numerous children, surely they could all keep track of one another, right? Absolutely made sense to her. She checked the writing on her hand, pleased with herself for remembering correctly. "First years, please board the boats, no more than four to a boat! Someone will also have to hold the lantern!" Her expression grew thoughtful, then she added, "And do be careful getting into the boats! The lake can be quite chilly, wouldn't want to go for an impromptu swim! And no rocking them about or trying to splash others, please!" She tried to manage a stern expression at this, wagging her finger at the children, and imagined that she probably ended up looking quite ridiculous. Ah, well. So far, she thought she was doing rather well... Provided they didn't hear tomorrow morning about some poor child who didn't make to the sorting because she let them get lost.

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

User Image

First year students! Please do not move your characters across the lake, I will post when the group moves. Just get your student in a boat and wait for my next post!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:55 am
Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

UnsortedFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio kept up right behind the professor who'd come to get them, a pretty, if odd dark haired woman who kept calling them all 'ducks'. Violante didn't know if it was a joke referring to how they were following her in the loosest definition of a line, or just an affectionate term for how small the majority of them were. She also appeared to be consulting her hand for as what to do next. Vio hoped this was an indication of what the rest of the professors were like. Not fancying being both wet and cold, she carefully stepped into one of the boats, balancing on rocks so she wouldn't get her feet wet in the shallows of the lake. Being the only person currently in said boat, she sat at the head of it and held the lantern. People would have to join her now, she figured. There simply weren't enough boats for anyone to sit just one or two to a boat.

OOC:
Username

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Unsorted │ Single │ Pureblood

Devonte followed right behind the other first years with, of course, Layton following right behind him. At least he wasn't clinging this time. As the female professor instructed them to hop into boats, Dev did so without question. She had told them to be careful, but really, if they left someone behind, it would be their fault anyway. He noticed Layton carefully slide in behind him, and he was shouldered with the lamp holding duties. With a sigh, he inched more towards the front of the boat and held it up, looking back to see Layton settling in right behind him.

OOC:

Name Here

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:44 pm
L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

As per usual, Layton climbed in the boat with Devonte, taking a seat behind him. As he looked out over the water, he wondered what exactly lay deep down in it. He had heard monsters did, and he had no reason to not believe that. He leaned out a bit over the boat, his eyes gazing down into the water, wondering if the monsters living under there were at least friendly. He assumed that they were most likely not. The thought frightened him a bit, so he hastily leaned back, looking up at the black and starry sky.

Name Here

OOC:

First Year ❖ Eleven Years Old ❖ Unsorted ❖ Single ❖ Pure-blood

User Image  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:20 pm
There's a black bird in the cage of my ribs,
I can hear his song all night long.
And when he sings, the air, it shatters...
Like a thousand shards of glass.
And I will open my body!
But I know he will not fly free!
Sorrow, she comes a courtin',
With her pale hands held in mine.
And I will lay there by her side...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

υиšøятeđfıяšт чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti looked a bit surprised when Layton said both his parents were Aurors. She could imagine his father being one, but she'd never actually met anyone whose mother worked, simply because of the circles her family ran in. An auror was a prestigious enough position, though. More prestigious than the one her father had, not that she dared say that. "My father works for the Improper Use of Magic office," was all she really had time to say before she was forced to move from the flow of first years following the professor who'd come to bring them to the lake.

When she got to the lake Layton was already in a boat with his twin, and she didn't want to intrude there, so she joined a blonde girl in another nearby boat. It wasn't until she sat down and she saw the girl's face clearly in the lantern light that her eyes widened in shock. It was Violante, her cousin, and Antigone was ninety nine percent sure she was supposed to avoid the other girl at all costs. Still. She'd made Vander limp. That was akin to god-like status in Anti's book.

"Hello, Antigone. Long time no see," said Violante amiably enough with a hint of a smile.

Anti knew she was supposed to ignore her, but who was here to stop her? "Hello Violante," she said, and smiled back.

OOC:

All night long and we will walk.
Through this garden of serpent trees!
And I will yet dream through this night...
Filled with falling stars.
There's a bright bird in the seat of my skull,
And when he sings, he brings the dawn to me.
When he sings, the air, it shimmers!
Like a thousand tongues of fire!
And I will draw him close and I pray he will not fly away.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games