Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:32 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Darts." Freth said, speaking up.

"Darts, I've heard probably everything I needed to hear on that whole ordeal. There probably isn't much that you could have done on the matter, considering everything else that you were dealing with out there." I said. "No reason to be kicking yourself over this."

"Even still." Darts says, shaking his head again. "Even still. With these bodies we have, those of us made of a bit more... durable stuff should be taking on responsibilities prioritizing protecting our more mortal members. I don't stand alone in thinking this Shadow Virus stuff is going to be getting worse before it gets better, do I?"

"That depends. Do we have any word on what IS causing all of this? I come to find out that there are people trying to investigate the matter." I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:38 pm
Blizzard120

"That depends. Do we have any word on what IS causing all of this? I come to find out that there are people trying to investigate the matter." I said.

"None." Darts says, shaking his head. "According to the latest news that GRAY has been beaming through the main streams, the infection has managed to have been contained by H.A.Z.A.R.D., at least for the moment, but that route and a majority of surrounding routes have been closed off and quarantined from entry, causing people to fly around or use alternate routes to get around. I just don't get why it sprung up out of nowhere."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"None." Darts says, shaking his head. "According to the latest news that GRAY has been beaming through the main streams, the infection has managed to have been contained by H.A.Z.A.R.D., at least for the moment, but that route and a majority of surrounding routes have been closed off and quarantined from entry, causing people to fly around or use alternate routes to get around. I just don't get why it sprung up out of nowhere."

"...and...how long has it been before we were called over that way and before this H.A.Z.A.R.D. group got the area quarantined?"

"What are you getting at?" Freth asked.

"I'm asking because that is a high-traffic route, usually for newcomer trainers in the Hoenn region."

"And if the trainers made it all the way to the other side and went on from there..." Freth then added.

"......not good."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:03 pm
Blizzard120

"...and...how long has it been before we were called over that way and before this H.A.Z.A.R.D. group got the area quarantined?"

"I'm asking because that is a high-traffic route, usually for newcomer trainers in the Hoenn region."

"And if the trainers made it all the way to the other side and went on from there..." Freth then added.

"......not good."

"Exactly." Darts says, one hand on his chin as he considers the issue. "There's no way to tell who has taken what where and as this thing spreads, the problem is going to exacerbate. Plus... the things those Shadow Pokemon can do..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:10 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"......not good."

"Exactly." Darts says, one hand on his chin as he considers the issue. "There's no way to tell who has taken what where and as this thing spreads, the problem is going to exacerbate. Plus... the things those Shadow Pokemon can do..."

"I've only heard stories on what Shadow Pokemon can do. I can't say what they can do first hand."

"Same on my end, to be honest." I said. "What really irks me about all of this is that you and I haven't gotten our Pokemon exposed to all of this mess." I said to Freth. "Can you imagine one of ours being caught up? Our Pokemon are extensively trained as is; tack on someone else's handiwork as it were. And what makes it more excruciating is that we got no choice but to fight back with our Pokemon." I said.

"Doc, honestly we're probably going to need answers quick." Freth said to the doctor. "Ugh, just the last thing I needed...Walrien, or Mamoswine, maybe Kadabra even...all caught up in that mess."

"I'll be doing what I can, but don't expect any miracles. I can only do so much." Doc said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:07 pm
Nina would gently lick the hand that pet her before bounding off back towards Dante's room. Nearly bumping into Clara as she tried to rush back to her trainer, yipping quietly at the girl. Dante looked up slightly, seeing that both Clara and Reno were there now. "My designs are worthless, and so am I," Dante muttered, flopping back onto the bed. Staring at the ceiling for a bit, the blue-haired boy would absentmindedly scratch at his wrists, which were currently hidden beneath the gloves he was currently wearing that came up almost to his elbows, though his thin, pale fingers were exposed. Dante winced slightly, hitting a tender spot on his wrist, which would finally jolt him back into the conversation, catching what Reno had to say. "What do you mean where have I been? I've been here. I don't exactly have anywhere else to go Reno. And apparently no one seems to think to check up on me, since I've pretty much been spiralling into insanity locked up in my room with nothing but my designs and my few Pokemon," Dante would ramble on. Nina would look up sadly at her trainer from her place on the floor before looking over to the other two trainers, yipping sadly at them. Still laying down, Dante would bring one hand up to rest against his forehead, striking a very obvious dramatic pose. "If you're heading down to the kitchen, then I'd appreciate some hot chocolate. Lots of marshmallows and whipped cream on top please," he'd say, sighing right after.

When Dista and the Whismur entered, Lynnette straightened up, looking over her shoulder at the two. "Well, I didn't necessarily miss you specifically, but, the rest of the Snagems, yes, I did. This is where I belong now. It's much more friendly than Lumiose is," she would say curtly, turning around to face Dista properly. Pitch decided that, since she was currently not allowed to sing, that she'd fly over to the Whismur, landing on it's head and squeaking at it. She had to find some way to entertain herself after all. "What made you decide to come visit my room anyways, Dista?" Lynnette would ask curiously.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:11 pm
Reno was extremely tempted to go a minor tirade against Dante, rake him over the coals about how he left the room so little he might as well have left. Before he could fully commit to what would have been a horrible strategy to motivate Dante in action, Reno felt the familiar psychic tug of his partner Pokémon. Focusing into communicate with whoever had grabbed Harleen, Reno eventually felt himself attuning to the contact and allowing himself to think about how to approach Dante. Deciding on his plan of attack, Reno simply placed a hand on Dante's shoulder before giving a sharp whistle. Reno's Kadabra would materialize for a moment before it would take the pair away to the mountainside. "You need oxygen, Dante. Plus, a lil fresher air might make this next thing go down easier." Reno explained, keeping his left arm out of sight before swinging the robotic limb into view. Dante would likely notice the artistry of the limb in question, the needless flourishes and shifts in metal that looked beautiful. "So, yeah, while you locked the door to your room and kept working on something, I got a new limb and a promotion. And I hope the experience of outside is helping clear things up."

Dista would glance over to the Whismur before shooting out a flurry of signs, with the poor Pokémon attempting to interpret. "Thanks for the compliment, Li-Li. And if you need to know, it would be your horrible bat's singing." Giving a quick gesture to the Noibat sitting beside her Whismur, she would continue to sign. "Just because I'm deal doesn't mean I ca-Scraah!" Shooting a glare at her Whismur, Dista could see Pitch's squeak had startled the Whismur and it was currently running around he room in a panic. Sighing at her now disabled interpreter, Dista simply sat down and gestured at Lynnette to elaborate on the Lumiose story.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:15 pm
Clara couldn't ignore the 'All alone and no one there for him' comment while clara tries to be with him nearly every day. Guess not every one makes a persons list of someones, huh? Clara would sulk a little on exit heading down to the kitchen. Walking down the stairs clara would stop and sit, just pulling her skirt out from under her. Leaning against the wall she thought, thought about how much stress Dante has been in and she couldn't do crap no matter how much she loved his work. Clara wish she could stop the tears filling her eyes, shes the one who was with him during this drought of inspiration. Soon the comfort of her hands was all she wanted nuzzling her face into her milk white palms.

Kain would leave the guest room, with a stride in his step. He still refused to stay in his old room in fear of wanting to stay, but kairi and his house where back at snow point. Sub has always been busy or out when he went to talk to him, his information is still urgent and classified. On his way up the stairs the red eyed man passed some weird silver hair'd girl crying into hands. Giritina these recruits get younger every year. Kain just stepped around her on his way up knocking on subs office.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:43 pm
Extremelictor

Kain would leave the guest room, with a stride in his step. He still refused to stay in his old room in fear of wanting to stay, but kairi and his house where back at snow point. Sub has always been busy or out when he went to talk to him, his information is still urgent and classified. On his way up the stairs the red eyed man passed some weird silver hair'd girl crying into hands. Giritina these recruits get younger every year. Kain just stepped around her on his way up knocking on subs office.

This was after Sub had gotten back in Mauville and was now making his way up to his office. On the stairs he happened to spot Kain and came up behind him, slapping him on the back as he did. "Kain! How are ya?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:41 pm
"Been looking for you, the entire I've been back. I can only stay in our guest room for so long" the lanky man gave a smirk " How is it apparently I get here on the day you leave for this trip. I've classified info for the past week or so." Kain couldn't help but miss home talking the way he was. " I've got some information for you that needs to be said. We have more on our plate than I was hoping." His Smile would turn to a serious scowl speaking though's last phrase, as he looked down at his old leader.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:19 pm
Extremelictor
"Been looking for you, the entire I've been back. I can only stay in our guest room for so long" the lanky man gave a smirk " How is it apparently I get here on the day you leave for this trip. I've classified info for the past week or so." Kain couldn't help but miss home talking the way he was. " I've got some information for you that needs to be said. We have more on our plate than I was hoping." His Smile would turn to a serious scowl speaking though's last phrase, as he looked down at his old leader.

"Then speak." Sub said, folding his arms as he spoke. He looked down and noticed that some sort of residue, dust or hair, got on his clean gray suit and immediately went about brushing it off. "I'm listening." He said, engrossed in getting his suit clean.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:36 pm
Kain led sub into the office, and let out what has been on his mind. "I wish I could say I'm down here from snowpoint on vacation, but sub we have a problem. Some new "teams" have been rising up. the first one I knew was just a small street gang outside snowpoint called team blizzard. I never gave it any thought until they attacked. Snow point after being battened down for the harsher season was bombarded by these god dam- pardon me. The destroyed the Pokemon center, and after me and Kairi handled the little twits. One was yelling that Snagem was going to be a enemy of the council. I have no idea what this council, but what I got from them, they aren't the only team enthusiast. It seem there trying to become a full fledged team by building up along side other unfinished, or in my opinion worthless teams, to become as big as team flare or something." Kain let a huge sigh after the drowned out rant he had under his skin. This was the information keeping Kain at Snagem Hq. As he was still a Snagem, he needed to give this information. Kain would lean up against a wall in the dimly lit office. The red eyes would face the ground, trying to be respectful and not flash the red light in subs eyes.

Clara lifted her face from her quite roughly as she heard sub say Kain. Was that her brother that just walked past her, she couldn't see she was so upset. She quickly stood up but could only see the door of the office shut. Clara didn't know what to do. She got excited, and scared all at once. Her legs began to shake in anticipation. She would run down he stairs to kitchen, quickly whipping up four hot chocolates, even shaving some chocolate on top the whipped cream. This is sure to cheer up Dante, hot chocolate and seeing Kain again. Unless they don't get along, Clara thought, but she couldn't care her excitement over powered everything. She ran up past the office to Dantes room, jumping in the door. "Kains here!..... wha- where is everyone." Clara would stop in her tracks, seeing Dante had left when he asked for some drinks, was just trying to get rid of Clara. The silver hair'd girl bounciness would come to a stop as she sat alone in the kitchen sipping away at the third hot chocolate, not caring about her tear ran make up.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:58 am
User Image

╭♥ S i l i c a

"Some things can only be shared by fighting ..

Battler ◥ 10 years old x Mᴏᴏᴅ: Mood Here

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Silica walked slowly into the head quarters, her Pachirisu perked ontop of her shoulder. She was uncertain on what she should be doing, or if there was anything that needed to be done. To pass time, she just pet her Pachirisu's head, her pokemon loving the soothingness. She than opened her pink bag, unzipping it and taking out a pokepoffin, feeding it to the squirel who always enjoyed eating those, squealing with joy happily.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
じ☆

for instance, how serious you are. "

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:56 pm
"Huh, interesting..." Was all Sub said after Kain finished talking, and he himself finished brushing off whatever was on his suit. "I'll have GRAY look into it. Thanks for the good work." He reassured Kain with a smile. "In the mean time I think I spot a newcomer..." The Snagem leader said as he pointed at the girl who just entered the building.

S i l i c a a

"Hey there! Welcome!" Sub shouted at the new arrival from the staircase on which he stood on with Kain. He followed his greeting with an energetic wave.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:47 pm
Kain was taken back by subs non shalaunt way of handling the situation. Kain grinned his sharp teeth for moment while sub left down the stairs. "Sub I feel as if this was not taken to its full degree. If its I, or the situation, you disappoint me oh glorious leader." Kain would spin on his heel throwing his cape up behind him in bloom of black.

Kain has had enough of every one never taking him seriously, such a grossing topic in his mind of recent. Everyone can tell Kain what to do, or take his word for nothing. The red eye'd being would walk down the hall. "Where is my room" Kain would storm into the old dusty room of what used to be his dorm. He ran his hands along the old railing of the bed. "If I can not be taken seriously as a member of Snagem, than I will become a worrier of Snagem" The glare in his eyes flashed a fearsome purple.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games