Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:14 pm
"Because they were wet." She was thinking about taking on her wolf form but then again she didnt' want to.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:17 pm
Slighter laughed, 'Right." he said ahs he walked over to them, picked them up and started to walk away with them.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:22 pm
Keara looked out from behind the tree just in time to see Slighter pick up her clothes. "Hey! What are you going to do with my clothes!" She started to chase after him but stopped because all she had on was her underwear and bra.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:24 pm
Slighter didn't look back at her or say anything, he just kept walking and laughing.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 pm
Keara growled to herself and looked after him, debating on what to do. She was self conscious of her scarred body and didn't' want him to see it but wanted her clothes back. Closing her eyes for a minute to try to calm down and then opening them again to run after him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:29 pm
Slighter looked at her and sighed seeing her run after him, "Oh crap." he said has he dropped her clothes and like a cat he jumped up a tree and climbed it faster then he ever did.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:31 pm
She growled as she slowed her pace to a walk seeing him flee into a tree. "Sure, you can take my clothes and make me run after you to get them but then can't take the punishment for it." She bent down to pick up her clothes, the sun shinning on her scarred back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:35 pm
Slighter looked at her back and sighed but didn't say anything about it. 'yeah, thats what I do." he said has he laughed.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:37 pm
She stood up and then looked up at him. Shaking her head she said "men.."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:42 pm
Slighter jumped down form the tree and landed next to her without falling, "Yeah, Men." he said laughing, 'Can't live with them or without them." he said laughing more.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:46 pm
She looked at him, suddenly not caring that she was half naked. "No its 'Men, can't live with them, can't breed without them." She winked and then turned to start walking away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:49 pm
Slighter laughed, "Well that goes for you as well." he said with a smirked has he followed her, turning into his wolf form.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:51 pm
Her hips swayed as she walked and she said "Not really, I don't' want pups." She glanced over her shoulder at him and then returned her attention to infront of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:54 pm
"And why not?" He asked her ash he sped up to catch up with her.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:58 pm
She looked at him "I'm not a pup person. I couldn't stay in a den for weeks on end nursing them, I wouldn't be able to stand having tiny things following me all over the place." She paused and then continued "Plus, I'm never going to have pups. I promised myself I'd never let a male get that close again....." She raised her hand to the scar that wrapped around her neck from where a collar used to be.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games