Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:47 am
he jumps in the air, flat palming his head releasing chakra to disrupt the flow of endless's chakra." that poison in you right now, will immobilize your body for a bit longer, but it will also promote the clogging of your chakra points.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:51 am
Endless looked at Dameon and smiled. "The poison wont hold me much longer. But I would like to know why you had to resort ot Ramen to beat me. Thats an all time low." Endless then ate some more Ramen. "Ooooooh! Just wait until I finish all of this Ramen. Then Im going to take you to the corner of pay and back."  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:53 am
" i didn't have to..... but you see, it's a ninja's job to exploit the weakness of his opponent. it makes accomplishing a mission easier." (( did you get hit by the flat palm?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:00 am
((yes i did, I was paralyzed))

Endless ate the last of the Ramen. He blocked my chakra. Using that move now might hurt me. But I cant touch him if i dont. Well here goes. Endless then stood up. Endless concentrated his toughts on his body. Where is the source of this poison? Endless found it and his immune system destroyed it. "Youll ahve to use better poisons than that, my clan has a wicked immune system." Endless then raised his hands up to his eyes with his palms facing inward. "Now you'll see the technique that my family developed to counter that damn curse."  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:02 am
*he walks into the academy, unsure of where he is dupposed to go* Umm, hello? Anyone here?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:16 pm
Polio wanders into the academy and down the hallways as she looks around, "Hn...its quiet." she whispered softly scratching her head a little.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:44 pm
A stirring from under Wind's desk produces a bleary eyed Wind, still with a tag on his forehead. He reaches up and walks to the hall, looking for a drinking fountain.

He walks past a window and looks at his reflection. He finally notices the Tag, and tries to read it in the window but can't as it's backwards and he's half asleep still.

The tag reads backwards:

drutsiD toN oD ,iesnes-bniW
(( Read it backwards to see what it says ))

He blinks, and gets his drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:06 pm
Polio stopped when she saw Wind getting a drink, "Yo Wind...." she waves and walks over to him, "Finally decided to come from under your desk for once?" she smiled.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:21 pm
Wind blinks and looks up form where the water was spraying the side of his face. "Yeh...really would've stayed down there longer but it was far too hot..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:30 pm
"I see....right." She smriked and blinked when she noticed the tag on his forehead. "Why do you have that on your forehead?" She pointed at it.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:36 pm
"...There's something on my forehead..?" He says, still half asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:37 pm
"Hai." she nodded and reached out pulling off the tag, "Wind-sensei, do not Disturb..." Polio said reading it then held it out to him.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:41 pm
"Hm...geuss that means I'm Wind-sensei..." He stares at the paper a second and then his eyes widen a bit. "Oh!...umh...cool."

(( Yes people, I really am Sensei now >XD

Waiting for Mini-sensei to send me the last bits of stuff before I take over full duty ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:45 pm
((w00t~! lol. Don't work us to hard now sensei....lol. ^_^))

She smirks softly, resting her hands behind her back, "So your gonna be the new sensei...Congrats. So want me to still call you Wind or Wind-sensei..." she poked him in his forehead lightly.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:53 pm
"Well, you, Panda, and Cherry can keep calling me Wind or choose Wind-sensei. Everyone else must conform to previous rules...and stuff." He said rather dazedly.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games