Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:57 pm
Admete jumped up to Fuyu, and started licking her face, aparently happy to see her back as well. Reks sat down on the floor, tired also from his demon being so free recently.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:59 pm
Fuyu smiled. "Admete!" Fuyu said picking her up and hugging her. She giggled as the cat purred. She put her down, and helped Sira to the couch. "Take a rest... I'll be up for a while..." She said looking at Reks. She smiled again and looking at the couch again. "Wow... I'm suprised to see the couch is still intact..." Fuyu said sarcastically. She hugged Reks again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:59 pm
"Seriously it is. You really could kick but. I mean look at me." Sero pointed at the cheek in which was swollen. "You can do damage." Sero laughed a little.

((also sry im not responding fast enough. Watching naruto shippuden episodes))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:03 pm
Fuyu looked at Sero. "Heh... sorry about that..." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "I'm rather strong for my size and age..." She said smiling.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:04 pm
Reks hugged her back and stood back up. "I'm glad you're back..." He said, Admete now anoying Sira on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:07 pm
"Me too..." Fuyu said laughing a bit as Admete annoyed Sira. She sighed. "So... what do you wanna do?" She said turning to Reks.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm
((g2g baseball game))
Sira smiled and gently stroked Admete. He could hear the small cat purring as he continued to stroke him, starting from his head and stopping at his back. Continuing to stroke her Sira closed his eye's ready to fall asleep. He yawned and folded his arm's behind his head, thinking of Ai.(who needs to get on) 'I wonder when she'll wake up.... Soon I hope..'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:10 pm
"Whatever you want to do..." Reks answered, not sure what he wanted to do.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:13 pm
She sighed. "You always answer that..." She said smiling. She looked around. "Maybe we should clean up a bit..." She said kicking up some dust. She sneezed. "Yeah... we should deffinatly clean up..." She said holding her nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:16 pm
"Well.. I guess we could... You wanna eat first?" He asked, hoping she did- Reks didn't feel like cleaning.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:18 pm
"Sure." She said, walking out the giant hole in the wall where the door used to be. "Where do you want to go?" She asked. She hadn't eaten in a while, so she was very hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:28 pm
Sero started getting out with them. "Yea you guys go eat, I'm gonna go back to my crappy tree." Sero started walking toward the vilage gates.Maybe I could get a job. Delivering? Naw, I'm no custimor friendly.Sero thought of a job on his way back toward his tree.

((also i learned 2 things from Shippuden. 1. Itachi IS going blind everytime he uses his Mangekyou sharingon. 2. Gai is an IDIOT XD. No seriously he is. Like he couldn't remember Kisame. and he said "Oh now i no....that sword is YOUR weapon!" lol isnt he stupidXD.))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:46 pm
((I'm on 26! xD))

"A ramen shop mabey or a grill house..." reks said, thinking of what he wanted to eat. "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 pm
((seen those. Sakura and other naggy girl wins. Also when Ai gonna get on...lol i just relised somethin...shes gotta read A LOOOOT of pages twisted we r so evil))

Sero was in a little pain...mostly in his back. "Man, my back seriously hurts! I wish I could have a free bed...sadly It would be pure and weird luck." Sero was at the village gates.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:00 pm
(( T3T i'm only on episode 16... which i'm watching right now... ))

"Ummm... the ramen shop!" Fuyu said, smiling at Reks. "Let's eat there..." She said, grabbing his hand and blushing, pulling him along behind her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games