Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:33 am
"well, theres not much to tell, i like to explore new things, i was saved by your son, and when i knew him a little longer, i fell in love" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:35 am
*whispering* are you a healer?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:38 am
He stood up, stretching. "Well, guess I better be off," he said to himself. He reached in his pocket, pulling out a ring with a rolled up slip of paper inside. "That sure was a waste of money..." he said, placing it on a branch in the biggest tree there. He walked off, not bothering to turn around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:40 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*whispering* are you a healer?
"yes i am...why?" she whispered back  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:48 am
NECROSS HOW COULD YOU?
how could i what
FALL IN LOVE WITH A HEALER? YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS!!!
i know it is, but love isnt controlled by magic *leans over to lola and whispers* you might want to run even though they are spirits, they can use magic and harm you even though i wont let them. but if you can make it to the castle, its spirit proof, so your choice run or stay, if you stay get ready for a fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:50 am
she looked at him "im not running away ok" she whispered, she looked at the spirits "i-im sorry, but i love him"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:58 am
Necross we will not harm her, but you, you shall suffer. *summons a skeleton army*
lola go, this is my battle. *draws the hellfire blade* fire blast *wathces the skeletons burn* ha ah i wont lose, no matter what.
and elemental too, how sad that you cannot be defeated. we concede, but you know the dangers, and now we will leave. *goes back to spirit realm*
*falls to ground* oh man those sketons they took a bunch of energy using siphon. lets go home. *starts walking towards the castle*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:13 am
He stood by the tree he placed the ring on, thinking for a bit. "Nah, they don't want to see me....and she doesn't want to see the ring," he said, staring at it hanging on a tree branch.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:15 am
hmm *senses a slight power nearby* hey lola theres something over there lets go look *takes her over to see a ring on a tree branch with a piece of paper* lola i think it might be for you. look at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:22 am
Arage had ran miles from there when he heard their footsteps. "Damnit, I knew I should've kept that ring, could've sold it..." he said to himself as he continued to run.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:51 am
*hears arage running and sees that lola doesnt notice and doesnt tell her so she doesnt get hurt* so lola u gonna read it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:54 am
"oh, sure" she takes the ring from the branch and slips the paper out (hey i can stay on for now, but not for long XP)  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:00 pm
[ok well i wont be on for too much longer either, ive got explosives to make for 4th of july] whats it say?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:02 pm
(awsome ^_^) she read the note, she gave it to him "its a ring, thats suppose to be for me, its from arage"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:03 pm
The paper read:

I want to be with you Lola, forever and always.

It was dated 1 day before she met Necross.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games