Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:23 pm
"Definetly never ever lay a finger on any of both of them... " he says, pointing to Bella and Tomoe. "... in front of him. He can... really get pissed off. ANYWAY... " he says, finishing putting his clothes back on, had some trouble getting them under chains, " we can find you a nice good spot... away from any of the pretty scared slaves and peasants. Well Tomoe, Esuna, Nightbane... i think we should go now.. I get the feeling i won't like fighting your "Marks" any time sooner.... i get hives when i don't want to fight something that forces me to fight it.

"Juno... stop with the jokes and let's go. "she says finnally, opened her beak a bit. "ugh... i don't like being in Bird Shape too much.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:24 pm
"Juno is part vampire if I'm not mistaken. I'm part werewolf...last vampires who actually saw my face weren't too kind when they saw the way I looked. I can't hide who I am..." Nightbane thinks to himself not even from myself  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:26 pm
"Hmm always seemed to bring something interesting in a boring life of mine. Even hostile company is better than none at all..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:28 pm
Tomoe smiles. "Well.... I can talk to daddy... as soon as I tell him who you are, and what you did for me, he won't care how you look... and if the other vampires don't like it, they won't do anything about because they're terrefied of daddy..... actually, so am I... but only when he gets mad...." she said as she shudders. "Scary..... so you coming?"smiles sweetly.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:28 pm
Juno looks at him. "My friend... if you would let me indulge you on something.. have you ever seen a person who's half troll, half ogre before? I haven't.. but i've heard they're pretty gruesome, but the right ones are the ones who have good temper. I believe whatever is your real shape does not show what your inside shows! Except if you are covered in blood, veins, and muscle tissue. Then you'd be inside out." he says plainly. "But not for this time. If you feel too tense from telling, then don't give yourself the trouble!" he says, smirking and putting on his shades, to hide his own eyes a bit. "Even if i do have my own share of hidden realities.... erm... i meant nothing with that. Carry on!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:31 pm
Brb, need to take my lil bro upstairs... damn... he's 5 and he falls asleep on the floor easily) "He's got a good heart, King Valdie... just a rough temper. But Tomoe's right!"  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:35 pm
Temper...hard to control when you're werewolf Nightbane looked at the moon, "Temper is something I'm good at...until the full moon. However since the moon will remain crescent for a while...I guess I could come with you guys." Nightbane thought for a while I'll keep my face hidden as long as possible, they may not think it's so bad but it's bad enough for me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:37 pm
"Good then!" Tomoe said as she finished putting her shoes on. "I'm sure that you won't regret it!" she said. She stood up straight, sheated her sword and streched a bit. "Let's go then! Follow me," she says as she began to walk.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:39 pm
My mark....will I find it there..... Nightbane follows the rest of the company to the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Approaching the castle. "Don't say anything to the guards, or they will start asking a lot of innecesary questions," Tomoe said, looking around.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:46 pm
As they walked, Juno explained "We have a werewolf on our side, Marcus, who is one of Bella's best friends... soo.. .it's going to be pretty hard for you to be unaccepted! Glad you could join us then!" he says, as eager as a ten year old with a collection of cool toys.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:48 pm
"Not her best friend... boyfriend..." Tomoe said grinning. "Dad doesn't discriminate anyone.... not even humans," she said.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:48 pm
As they got closer to the castle Nightbane looked over all the guards. All of them seemed ordinary...except one. He couldn't figure it out but something seemed out of place with the last one. He saw everyone already way ahead of him so he dismissed the thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:50 pm
Tomoe waves at the guards. "Good everning, Guards...." she says politely and casually. "This is a friend of mine... i'm going to introduce him to daddy!" she said eagerly, pointing toward Nightbane.

One of the Guards look at her and nods. "Of course, Princess Tomoe.... go right ahead."  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:50 pm
Suddenly Nightbane halted and stared at Juno strongly, "Marcus? Who's Marcus?" Nightbane stepped back a bit and put his hand on his sword without anyone noticing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games