Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:07 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The Colar stops Shocking her she looks around and Noticed she Came through the Window and is in Tal's house "Why did I come here? Im leaveing" She jumps to the Window but falls on the Floore "Im to weak I cant get out!" She claws on the wall trying to get to the Window "NO!"
tal sees her and puts the mirror down he trhen walks over and picks her up seeing that the collar is shocking her he bites it shocking him self and rips it in half he then sits the cat down on the couch ad he picks the mirror back up and sits down on the floor looking at it about to play rivers message

Kat Claws him "DONT TOUCH ME!" She hisses and looks at the Collar "Well thanks...anyway"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The Colar stops Shocking her she looks around and Noticed she Came through the Window and is in Tal's house "Why did I come here? Im leaveing" She jumps to the Window but falls on the Floore "Im to weak I cant get out!" She claws on the wall trying to get to the Window "NO!"
tal sees her and puts the mirror down he trhen walks over and picks her up seeing that the collar is shocking her he bites it shocking him self and rips it in half he then sits the cat down on the couch ad he picks the mirror back up and sits down on the floor looking at it about to play rivers message

Kat Claws him "DONT TOUCH ME!" She hisses and looks at the Collar "Well thanks...anyway"
tal looks at her
your welcome
he then looks back down at the mirror and plays the message loud enough for her to hear it
damn  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:12 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks at her
your welcome
he then looks back down at the mirror and plays the message loud enough for her to hear it
damn

"GOD! I just freakin Saved her! Now I have to go back?! Thats messed up..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
(me back XDD have to go later, to visit step mom)
she wrapps a black ribbon around her left arm, she had red streaks down her black hair "alright lets do this" she said walking down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks at her
your welcome
damn

we are going with you then
tal turns the mirror into a bracelet and puts it on  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:14 pm
"hey what the hell is that thing"
pointing at kat  

King Yoshimitsu

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:15 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks at her
your welcome
damn

"I rather go alone I cant stand being around you, You make me sick just looking at you"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:16 pm
King Yoshimitsu
pointing at kat

"Oh arnt you just the Greatest Comidian ever" She rolls her Eye's and Turn's to her Human form "Why are Most men all jerks"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:16 pm
she opens the watch "no need im fine my self" she said hearing their conversation "i dont need saving, i dont need any of you" her voice turned harsh and cold "im what i want to be so just leave me"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:17 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks at her
your welcome
damn

"I rather go alone I cant stand being around you, You make me sick just looking at you"
do you mind telling me why atleast, i mean after taking the shock collar off you i should be owed that at least  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:17 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
pointing at kat

"Oh arnt you just the Greatest Comidian ever" She rolls her Eye's and Turn's to her Human form "Why are Most men all jerks"

"why are most women bitches"
sticking my tounge out at her  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:18 pm
(B)

Kratos felt the pull as he was suddenly summoned. He looked around to see the dark one in front of him. He nooded and disappeared, leaving Kratos alone...almost. He looked over to see River there. "You look..." He eyed her realizing it wasn't herself.-+  

irishdawg69

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:18 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks at her
your welcome
damn

do you mind telling me why atleast, i mean after taking the shock collar off you i should be owed that at least

"Oh you wanna know really?!" After she had turned to her Human Form "Take My hand and feel it" She holds it out  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:19 pm
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
pointing at kat

She sticks her Tongue out at him "Im not a Dog Im a Cat"  

iLacey

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:20 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
pointing at kat

She sticks her Tongue out at him "Im not a Dog Im a Cat"

"sure dont act like it"
whispers to self  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games