Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:10 pm

Envy-san
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san
*eating a donut* loff and peace! *crumbs fly everywhere* oo oo oo! *forces fingers into teh freak Vash peace/love thing sign* plants are teh flexible!

anywho.... AH! MORE FRENCH! The only words I know in french are hello and cheese omelett.... domokun
Watch a little dexter's laberatory do we?

>> << >>

why yes.... that episode happened to be on when I was sick..... they kept saying it over and over again..... gonk
That was a funny epds, i like dexter, funny to almost all ages, like Spongbob
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:11 pm

envy, wanna help me kill the frenchies? domokun

zimthehomicidal

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:20 pm

zimthehomicidal
envy, wanna help me kill the frenchies? domokun

kat ish one of meh bestest friends....... you want to destroy her? *googly eyes*
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:57 pm

Does anyone here watch american dad or family guy? I love the joke they made about polotics and extremist republicans, examples;

Family guy:
Peter: I so clever, that's why they had me convince congress to go to war.

Flashback: Congress is arguing about going to Iraq, then Peter satands up and says "I think it is quite appearant that anyone who doesn't want to go to war is a homosexual." Then the entire congress starts saying they want to go to war, and Cheney (sp?) says "I was the first one who wanted to go to war!"

American Dad:

the mom: "How's everyone's French toast?"
the dad: "Smelly and ungreatful, but this American Toast is great!"

that stuff is great, shows what a bunch of idiots and hypocrites run our country.

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:58 pm

I'm going to put random quotes in here because, well, i feel like it:

The Illiteracy rate in this country are appauling~ George W. Bush, on illiteracy rates in the USA

Leave it to Bush to make you feel really smart and really stupid at the same time~ Nathan Seymour, on Bush's level of speech and the fact that this country elected him, twice; in that order.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:09 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Does anyone here watch american dad or family guy? I love the joke they made about polotics and extremist republicans, examples;

Family guy:

Flashback: Congress is arguing about going to Iraq, then Peter satands up and says "I think it is quite appearant that anyone who doesn't want to go to war is a homosexual." Then the entire congress starts saying they want to go to war, and Cheney (sp?) says "I was the first one who wanted to go to war!"

American Dad:

that stuff is great, shows what a bunch of idiots and hypocrites run our country.

YESSSSSSSSS! THOSE SHOWS ARE AWESOME!!! heart

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dart_Ultima8

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:14 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dart_Ultima8
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dart_Ultima8
how does me outfit look yes i have little i was hacked like not to long ago
how does a person get hacked? do they just guess your password or something? Because if that's how they do it, i'm not too worried about getting hacked, I've had the same pass word for 3 years, and no one has gotton close to getting it right, the trick for good passwords is to make it something you would never forget, but not anything related to you in a way that someone could connect it to you, like don't make it your favorite animal or your name, or the name of something you like or dislike and for the lod of all that is holy, don't use God or Password as your password.
they use this thing that uses every possible combination their is realy realy fast until it gets it right
Oh, they have one of those? Holy crap man, even my computer genius friend's password wouldn't be safe from that. and his is just a jumble of random letters and numbers/symbols that he memorized, and it's like 20 digits long.
yes
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:41 pm

Envy-san
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Family guy:

American Dad:

YESSSSSSSSS! THOSE SHOWS ARE AWESOME!!! heart

My top fav carries in Family guy are:
1. Death (from the first time he appeared)
2. Stewie
3. Brain
4. Peter
5. Quagmire

liz_bliz_inc

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:59 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
PS: Wait, there's a city called Nice in France, was it perhaps, (bad joke ahead) nice there? And thanks, i like it too, i'm trying to make a few diffinent outfits to switch back and forth from.

It's pronounced "neese". Ha, I used to think it was the other way, too. xd

To those who don't like the French: Don't hate me. I'm not really French (well maybe some ancestry), I just take the language. I joke about them too. In fact, we all joke about everyone. What a mean society we are. twisted
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:59 pm

Hayley: Dad, what's Hiliary Duff doing at our house?
Stan: She's here to have a date with Steve.
Steve: So, I'm running for student elections, and -
Ugo Duff: SOMEONE HELP ME! *runs away*
Hayley: Dad, you can't just abduct people whenever you want.
Stan: Ofcourse I can - Hiliary, look out for the mines! *explosion* What did I just say?!
Steve: You said look out for the mines.
Stan: I said look out for the mines

Stan: Look out, we're on Terror Alert Orange, which means something, somewhere could happen at sometime, so look sharp!

Principal: Mr. Smith, I'd like to talk about your son, Steve -
Stan: Oh god, this is the gay call, isn't it? I knew this would happen one day, but I'm prepared! *takes bottle of pills*
Principal: No, it's about his election campaign.
Stan: ...oh. Bill! Antitode!

Steve: Dad, are you sure you can rig he school elections?
Stan: Sure I can! Rigging elections is my bread and butter!

Menzeeto

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:29 pm

Neko Kafweenu
The_Last_PlainsWalker
PS: Wait, there's a city called Nice in France, was it perhaps, (bad joke ahead) nice there? And thanks, i like it too, i'm trying to make a few diffinent outfits to switch back and forth from.

To those who don't like the French: Don't hate me. I'm not really French (well maybe some ancestry), I just take the language. I joke about them too. In fact, we all joke about everyone. What a mean society we are. twisted
Humans are asses and earth is doomed, and God probably ditched us after the crusades, old news
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:32 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Neko Kafweenu
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Humans are asses and earth is doomed, and God probably ditched us after the crusades, old news

oooooo.... you are speaking my language now....

but I wouldnt get too far into religion, some people are sensitive on that subject....

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:46 pm

Envy-san
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Neko Kafweenu
The_Last_PlainsWalker

but I wouldnt get too far into religion, some people are sensitive on that subject....
people are touchy about a lot of things, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be talked about.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:49 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Neko Kafweenu
The_Last_PlainsWalker

people are touchy about a lot of things, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be talked about.

it would be mass chaos if it got out of hand tho.... (I like mass chaos, just not that kind)

I, in particular, wouldnt care if it meant my life..... but some people do xp

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:57 pm

No. No, no, no, no, no, no! No! The number one, NUMBER ONE, problem in society is this; no one can take a joke. Like how that thing on American Dad wot wot with the japanese one yelling 'GODZILLA!' reminded me that one of my friends did that at school one Wednesday while we were all in our...wednesday...club...anime...thingy..yeah, and some people walking by scoffed and whispered how horrible that was. Ofcourse that made us all laugh harder and get back to Azumanga, and he was Japanese ancestry, but that's beside the point! Point? What point? I KNOW NOT WHICH POINT YOU SPEAK OF! I don't know you people.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games