Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:27 pm
after a few minutes Shiro got out of bed and left his hood on over his face. he opens his door and walks over to area where Kaori is and sits in a chair watching him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:28 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

and barely so then........- he suddenly pulled yuki close, crying slighetly into her shoulder-....im sorry i was gone so long, my love

its quite alright my love you had a job to fofill and that is alright dont cry sweet heart please dont cry

-he pulled away from her shoulder, but still held her close, and gently kissed her longingly, the way he had wanted to the entire time he was in the underworld

*kaori wandered back into the kichen to finish his macaroni and cheese yuki kissed him back long lovingly and unlike any other kiss*

-he smiled, kissing her deeply, his arms wrapping tightly around her, pulling her close, until thier bodies were pressing tightly against each other-

*she could feel his heart beat she wraped her arms around his neck*

-he kised back deeply, and then pulled her backwards, onto the couch, and simply held her in his arms, this warth was unlike anything he had felt in so long, the only warmth he felt in the underworld was when his foes blood splattered onto his face-..........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:28 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
after a few minutes Shiro got out of bed and left his hood on over his face. he opens his door and walks over to area where Kaori is and sits in a chair watching him.

why are you watchen me siro  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he pulled away from her shoulder, but still held her close, and gently kissed her longingly, the way he had wanted to the entire time he was in the underworld

*kaori wandered back into the kichen to finish his macaroni and cheese yuki kissed him back long lovingly and unlike any other kiss*

-he smiled, kissing her deeply, his arms wrapping tightly around her, pulling her close, until thier bodies were pressing tightly against each other-

*she could feel his heart beat she wraped her arms around his neck*

-he kised back deeply, and then pulled her backwards, onto the couch, and simply held her in his arms, this warth was unlike anything he had felt in so long, the only warmth he felt in the underworld was when his foes blood splattered onto his face-..........

*she staired into his eyes her green eyes sparkled*
i love you  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm
i love you....-he smirked, and spoke playfully- more- he chuckled, and kissed her-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
i love you....-he smirked, and spoke playfully- more- he chuckled, and kissed her-

no *she taped his nose* i love you way more  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm
"someone has to make sure you don't make a mess right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-instantly, he grinned- oh ya, i bet i love you more then that- he smirked, and kissed her again-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:38 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"someone has to make sure you don't make a mess right?"

*he smiled then yawned*
i duess so  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:39 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-instantly, he grinned- oh ya, i bet i love you more then that- he smirked, and kissed her again-

oh yah *she kissed him* prove it then  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:43 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he smiled, and gently kissed her- i heard a song.....they like the music they play here is the stuff they listen thier, anyways, i heard a song, it reminded me of you instantly- he began to gently hum, the humming turned to singing- her eyes, thats where hope lies, thats where blue skies always meet the sunrise, her eyes, thats where i go, when i go home  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:45 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he smiled, and gently kissed her- i heard a song.....they like the music they play here is the stuff they listen thier, anyways, i heard a song, it reminded me of you instantly- he began to gently hum, the humming turned to singing- her eyes, thats where hope lies, thats where blue skies always meet the sunrise, her eyes, thats where i go, when i go home

*she smiled blushing slightly*
you win
*she whispered*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 pm
Shiro stands up then sits on the floor. he leans over to Kaori's ear and wispers "or we could make a mess"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

*she smiled blushing slightly*
you win
*she whispered*

heheh - he whispered, and kissed her again- maybe i did, but ill share this victory with you, cuz i think we both love each other too much to properly measure  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:51 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
Shiro stands up then sits on the floor. he leans over to Kaori's ear and wispers "or we could make a mess"

NO MOMMY WOULD BE MAD and i would get in twouble i dont like going in time out  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games