Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:03 pm

Menzeeto
No. No, no, no, no, no, no! No! The number one, NUMBER ONE, problem in society is this; no one can take a joke. Like how that thing on American Dad wot wot with the japanese one yelling 'GODZILLA!' reminded me that one of my friends did that at school one Wednesday while we were all in our...wednesday...club...anime...thingy..yeah, and some people walking by scoffed and whispered how horrible that was. Ofcourse that made us all laugh harder and get back to Azumanga, and he was Japanese ancestry, but that's beside the point! Point? What point? I KNOW NOT WHICH POINT YOU SPEAK OF! I don't know you people.

and hell, I dont know what you are talking about.....

I watched Godzilla today..... 2 of them at least..... and man, it would be a lot better if the dubbing wasnt so s****...

the problem with society is society altogether.... there. HAHA! *evil grin*
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:11 pm

But Envy-san, I was gonna go to Tashew Station to pick up some power converters gonk I'm not even sure waht I'm talking about...I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew and Jolly Ranchers O.o Yeah, this one girl in my Science class was all 'I'm gonna dress up as Hiliary Duff!' on some sorta spirit day dealy, and I'm all 'Pfft. Hiliary Duff is a no talent hag.' And she's all ' scream ' And she doens't like American Dad, but like the Olsen Twins?! Some people...pah.

Ooh, and the ending to today's Family Guy was the greatest, ever! He was walking down an aisle of people, and for no apparent reason, he had Chewbaca following him, and he walks up, look at the mayor, then Lois, then R2 makes some beeping noises and Peter laughs, then all the townspeople step in unison and start clapping, then out to the credits! And also, they had the return of the Chicken that gaqve him the bad coupon! You HAD to be there to understand it's greatness.

Menzeeto

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:13 pm

Menzeeto
But Envy-san, I was gonna go to Tashew Station to pick up some power converters gonk I'm not even sure waht I'm talking about...I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew and Jolly Ranchers O.o Yeah, this one girl in my Science class was all 'I'm gonna dress up as Hiliary Duff!' on some sorta spirit day dealy, and I'm all 'Pfft. Hiliary Duff is a no talent hag.' And she's all ' scream ' And she doens't like American Dad, but like the Olsen Twins?! Some people...pah.

Ooh, and the ending to today's Family Guy was the greatest, ever! He was walking down an aisle of people, and for no apparent reason, he had Chewbaca following him, and he walks up, look at the mayor, then Lois, then R2 makes some beeping noises and Peter laughs, then all the townspeople step in unison and start clapping, then out to the credits! And also, they had the return of the Chicken that gaqve him the bad coupon! You HAD to be there to understand it's greatness.

DA HELL?!?! HILARY DUFF CAN BURN FOR ETERNITY IN HELL!!! ROT DAMMIT ROT! scream TALENTLESS BARBIE DOLL! *kicks repeatedly* die die die die DIE!
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:46 am

Quote:
Shadow of a Hedgehog: 3 days in Paris, an afternoon at Versailles, 1 day in Provence and and 1 in Nice.

Now That's what I call Spifftastic cool blaugh

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Neekroo

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:44 pm

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Quote:
Shadow of a Hedgehog: 3 days in Paris, an afternoon at Versailles, 1 day in Provence and and 1 in Nice.

Oui, c'est encroyable, n'est-ce pas?
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:19 pm

Neko Kafweenu
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Quote:

Oui, c'est encroyable, n'est-ce pas?

I want to go to France too someday blaugh but for now My eyes are looking elsewhere whem it comes to traveling 3nodding xd

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:25 pm

I wish the rollback was over.... I want to edit my profile!!! crying

I hath been reminded!!!! I need to get some markers tonight... and I hope meh mum brings home the camera cord...... . . .!!!!! gonk
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:39 pm

Envy-san
I wish the rollback was over.... I want to edit my profile!!! crying

I hath been reminded!!!! I need to get some markers tonight... and I hope meh mum brings home the camera cord...... . . .!!!!! gonk

I know! I want to put a new pic in mah siggy!

Neekroo

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:56 pm

Envy-san
Menzeeto

DA HELL?!?! HILARY DUFF CAN BURN FOR ETERNITY IN HELL!!! ROT DAMMIT ROT! scream TALENTLESS BARBIE DOLL! *kicks repeatedly* die die die die DIE!
Ditto to all the other run-of-the-mill-fad-pop-singers out there, GIVE ME ROCK OR GIVE ME DEATH! BECAUSE DEATH IS SO MUCH SWEATER THAN HAVING TO LISTEN TO THAT S&#^! But i have to anyway, everyone (almost) at my work likes that crap, so i have to bear it almost 24/7 while i'm there, and someone badmouthed Audioslave and Greenday the ohter day! MUST....RESIST...URGE TO...b***h-SLAP!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:57 pm

Menzeeto

i like the random fight with the chicken

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:58 pm

Envy-san
Menzeeto
No. No, no, no, no, no, no! No! The number one, NUMBER ONE, problem in society is this; no one can take a joke. Like how that thing on American Dad wot wot with the japanese one yelling 'GODZILLA!' reminded me that one of my friends did that at school one Wednesday while we were all in our...wednesday...club...anime...thingy..yeah, and some people walking by scoffed and whispered how horrible that was. Ofcourse that made us all laugh harder and get back to Azumanga, and he was Japanese ancestry, but that's beside the point! Point? What point? I KNOW NOT WHICH POINT YOU SPEAK OF! I don't know you people.

and hell, I dont know what you are talking about.....

I watched Godzilla today..... 2 of them at least..... and man, it would be a lot better if the dubbing wasnt so s****...

the problem with society is society altogether.... there. HAHA! *evil grin*
It's GODZILLA!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:07 pm

I'm so happy ^0^ My Kakashi plushie came in today! heart

Kittori

Anxious Blob

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:51 pm

Kittori
I'm so happy ^0^ My Kakashi plushie came in today! heart

yeeeeeeeey!!!!! which one is it? Ive seen a huge one(16in tall) and some normal 10in ones....

I make my own pl00shes.... or at least, I am going to start((has made one sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:59 pm

User Image
Man, I want this rollover thing to be over soon.... i want to edit my siggy so I can stick this in there and get rid of the skipping Envy thing and the Envy love thing.... ya. but, i saw a peek into teh inventory, apparently, we will be able to organize our items....

I want to see how it turns out!!!!

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:03 pm

Envy-san
User Image
Man, I want this rollover thing to be over soon.... i want to edit my siggy so I can stick this in there and get rid of the skipping Envy thing and the Envy love thing.... ya. but, i saw a peek into teh inventory, apparently, we will be able to organize our items....

I want to see how it turns out!!!!
i like the cat eared envy, and the large pic that evny looks like he just woke up and will kill anyone who gets between him and a cup of coffee.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games