Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Thorn apple
well then i have to hug you now hehe " jesse said as he hugged him
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Jesse Aikens
Thorn apple
It hugged back, surprised but accommodating. "Oh hohoho, you're a friendly little guy, aren't you?"

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Thorn apple
It hugged back, surprised but accommodating. "Oh hohoho, you're a friendly little guy, aren't you?"
im very friendly heh...and when i know someone enough...even more so hehe" jesse said as he let go
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Jesse Aikens
im very friendly heh...and when i know someone enough...even more so hehe" jesse said as he let go
"Oh, I see." Dwale said, slowly twirling a cigarette through its bony finger as if it were a baton. "But are you sure you want to be associated with a shady character like me?" Its eyes reflected red and green in the dim light.

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Oh, I see." Dwale said, slowly twirling a cigarette through its bony finger as if it were a baton. "But are you sure you want to be associated with a shady character like me?" Its eyes reflected red and green in the dim light.
well... yes.. i havent seen anything i can't accept" jesse said
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Jesse Aikens
Dwale laughed, a low, breathy sound, almost like panting. "In time, my young friend, in time. But 'til then, let us drink the world away! Tell me, have you ever tried karaoke?" It stared at Jesse intently, left ear perked up while the right ear hangs limply.

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Dwale laughed, a low, breathy sound, almost like panting. "In time, my young friend, in time. But 'til then, let us drink the world away! Tell me, have you ever tried karaoke?" It stared at Jesse intently, left ear perked up while the right ear hangs limply.
n...no...i don't sing ..or dance for that matter ...i get stage fright quickly " Jesse said while looking down with embarasement
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Jesse Aikens
n...no...i don't sing ..or dance for that matter ...i get stage fright quickly " Jesse said while looking down with embarasement
"We hear that a lot. In basically every other place on earth, if you tell people you don't sing, they look at you like you're crazy. Ah, well...it can't be helped, I guess." Dwale leaned back in its chair, precariously close to falling over, but managing not to do so. It appeared thoughtful for a moment, then said, "Have you ever had a mint julep?"

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"We hear that a lot. In basically every other place on earth, if you tell people you don't sing, they look at you like you're crazy. Ah, well...it can't be helped, I guess." Dwale leaned back in its chair, precariously close to falling over, but managing not to do so. It appeared thoughtful for a moment, then said, "Have you ever had a mint julep?"
no...what is it? Jesse asked
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Jesse Aikens
"It's basically a big cup full of brandy with a little sugar, a little ice and some crushed mint leaves. It's a southern specialty." Dwale flagged down a waitress and ordered a pair of juleps.

(And with that, I must be going for the night. Fare thee well.)

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"It's basically a big cup full of brandy with a little sugar, a little ice and some crushed mint leaves. It's a southern specialty." Dwale flagged down a waitress and ordered a pair of juleps.

(And with that, I must be going for the night. Fare thee well.)
sounds nice " Jesse said simply
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 am

Jesse Aikens
Dwale made small talk until the drinks arrived, then pulled them both over to itself and began to sip on one. "Oh," is said, "did you want one of these?"

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:02 am

Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Dwale made small talk until the drinks arrived, then pulled them both over to itself and began to sip on one. "Oh," is said, "did you want one of these?"
yes please Dwale .." Jesse said politely to him. "Unless your gona drink them both "
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 am

Jesse Aikens
yes please Dwale .." Jesse said politely to him. "Unless your gona drink them both "
"I could, sure, but this time I'm only teasing you." It slid the other cup over to Jesse and smiled. "Those leaves that are sticking up should rub your nose when you drink; that's part of the appeal. And remember, that's basically a cup of booze, so don't just gulp it down like chocolate milk."

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:38 am

Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"I could, sure, but this time I'm only teasing you." It slid the other cup over to Jesse and smiled. "Those leaves that are sticking up should rub your nose when you drink; that's part of the appeal. And remember, that's basically a cup of booze, so don't just gulp it down like chocolate milk."
Jesse smiled as he took the drink. "Thank you...and i know not to do that heh" jesse then took a sip of it and said "its very good"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games