Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:51 am
Jesse Aikens
Jesse smiled as he took the drink. "Thank you...and i know not to do that heh" jesse then took a sip of it and said "its very good"
"It is, it is!" it said, seemingly taking pride despite not having been involved in making the drinks in any way. "I'll order some mimosas next. Now, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? I feel like I'm doing all the talking."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:12 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Jesse smiled as he took the drink. "Thank you...and i know not to do that heh" jesse then took a sip of it and said "its very good"
"It is, it is!" it said, seemingly taking pride despite not having been involved in making the drinks in any way. "I'll order some mimosas next. Now, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? I feel like I'm doing all the talking."
Jesse smiled and began to talk. "Well other then the usual ..you know ...age, name, height ....ill say a few other things......im a very friendly wolf, i tend to quickly befriend other wolfs and dragons, ...single ....and i like females, ...and males ....meaning im bisexual "  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 am
Jesse Aikens
Jesse smiled and began to talk. "Well other then the usual ..you know ...age, name, height ....ill say a few other things......im a very friendly wolf, i tend to quickly befriend other wolfs and dragons, ...single ....and i like females, ...and males ....meaning im bisexual "
"Oh, I see. How very forward of you. As it turns out, I have no gender, so where does that leave me in your dichotomy?" It smiled pleasantly, twirling a cigarette again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:16 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Oh, I see. How very forward of you. As it turns out, I have no gender, so where does that leave me in your dichotomy?" It smiled pleasantly, twirling a cigarette again.
well...im very accepting of anyone's differences ..including yours ..so no worries " Jesse then hugs Dwale again, but a bit tighter  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:20 am
Jesse Aikens
well...im very accepting of anyone's differences ..including yours ..so no worries " Jesse then hugs Dwale again, but a bit tighter
Dwale pretends to be choking, "AAHGK! I WAS KIDDING, I WAS KIDDING!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:27 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Dwale pretends to be choking, "AAHGK! I WAS KIDDING, I WAS KIDDING!"
Jesse quickly let go of Dwale " im sorry Dwale ...i didn't think i could hurt you with a hug" Jesse then loked down sadly  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 am
Jesse Aikens
Jesse quickly let go of Dwale " im sorry Dwale ...i didn't think i could hurt you with a hug" Jesse then loked down sadly
"Well," it said, holding its arm and looking away awkwardly, "you can't, really, unless you're some kind of wrestler. That was what they call a 'joke' and they're not meant to be taken seriously." Dwale then stuck its tongue out to reinforce the point.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:38 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Well," it said, holding its arm and looking away awkwardly, "you can't, really, unless you're some kind of wrestler. That was what they call a 'joke' and they're not meant to be taken seriously." Dwale then stuck its tongue out to reinforce the point.
well then.." jesse then hugs Dwale again ...but doesn't let go. "Now i won't let you go for tricking me"  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:27 am
Jesse Aikens
well then.." jesse then hugs Dwale again ...but doesn't let go. "Now i won't let you go for tricking me"
"You know, it's funny..." Dwale began, taking a pedantic tone, "but even a very strong man's thumb is no match for a weak person's entire hand, there are just too many muscles going against that one. Like so..." It reached behind its back and wrapped its hand around Jesse's thumb without pulling back on it, grinning cutely. "I'm skinny, but I grew up with four very large brothers. I learned quite a lot about these things, you see."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"You know, it's funny..." Dwale began, taking a pedantic tone, "but even a very strong man's thumb is no match for a weak person's entire hand, there are just too many muscles going against that one. Like so..." It reached behind its back and wrapped its hand around Jesse's thumb without pulling back on it, grinning cutely. "I'm skinny, but I grew up with four very large brothers. I learned quite a lot about these things, you see."
hmm...well..im not strong either " Jesse said  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:21 pm
Jesse Aikens
"Ah, well, you have me at a loss, since you're not being aggressive, I can't rightly hurt you," it said, wriggling its way out of your hold, "That is, unless you really want me to."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Ah, well, you have me at a loss, since you're not being aggressive, I can't rightly hurt you," it said, wriggling its way out of your hold, "That is, unless you really want me to."
aww..i would rather hug you than fight you"Jesse said happily  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:39 pm
Jesse Aikens
"Oh, no no no, I don't fight, I'm a pacifist! I just hurt people for kicks. You know...kinks." Dwale shifted, uncomfortable at the miscommunication.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Oh, no no no, I don't fight, I'm a pacifist! I just hurt people for kicks. You know...kinks." Dwale shifted, uncomfortable at the miscommunication.
ohhhh...well...i didnt think of it like that...sorry" jesse then scratched his head. " say...what is your constelation?" jesse asked  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:12 pm
Jesse Aikens
ohhhh...well...i didnt think of it like that...sorry" jesse then scratched his head. " say...what is your constelation?" jesse asked
"Heh, that's all right, my friend. I am an Aquarius, which isn't to say that I believe in astrology, mind, though I find it cute. And what is yours?"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games