Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:41 pm
Emi_Inusuki
Emi thought about it but suddnently a strong feeling went though her A pain shot though her and she fell to her knees

~he holds her up~ Are you ok?!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm
(yo, whats going on and could i join?)  

Alice the Loving

Midnight-chan435

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emi_Inusuki
"dance?" Emi thought back to when she was younger she went to a music school there she learned anything about music

~smiles~ yes my lady a dance ~bows and offers her hand~

Sliver wacthed thewm dance. She was a very skilled dancer her self.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emi_Inusuki
Emi thought about it but suddnently a strong feeling went though her A pain shot though her and she fell to her knees

yea im alright just my curse, i have a curse to where anyone around me if they are feeling any pain than i feel it, it has very bad timeing sometimes"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Janicetza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:35 am
RaWr-i-lovely
Janicetza
((I'm here))
walks around school "heelo" josie says but she walks right pass her wheres evreybody she thought

~Blair runs into Josie by accident~ Oh im so sorry! OH HI your new right? Im Blair the headmistress ~Smiles~

Yeah i'm fine, my name is josie. And your corect i'm new. ~smiles~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 pm
Emi_Inusuki
RaWr-i-lovely
Emi_Inusuki

yea im alright just my curse, i have a curse to where anyone around me if they are feeling any pain than i feel it, it has very bad timeing sometimes"

ometimes it will not be a curse ~Moves her hair from her face~  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:50 pm
red 14 the sniper
(yo, whats going on and could i join?)
y ya of corse y wouldnt you be able to?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:06 pm
(a power outage till three am XP)  

Alice the Loving

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:27 pm
(double post)
Tora is waiting in frount of Blair's office waiting to get her class secdual for the year. while waiting she reads over a letter her brother wrote in her faimily's toung.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:28 pm
~She walks out right into you~ Oops sorry tora!  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:32 pm
Tora stumbls forward holding on to the letter. she regains her footing quickly. "its okay ma'am" she folds the lletter back up and puts it in her bag.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:35 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emi_Inusuki
RaWr-i-lovely
Emi_Inusuki

ometimes it will not be a curse ~Moves her hair from her face~

Emi walks up to her dorm sorta confused thinking of hte words said to her "what does it mean it may not be a curse, ive had this proven that it is a curse but what else could it be." She opened the door to her dorm and fell on the bed staring at the ceiling and began to sing  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:41 pm
~Blair smiles~ your here for your schedual correct? ~Walks back into her office and searches around in her desk for a minuet~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Emi walked out of her room wearing shorts and a tank top, she decided to explore her ears and tail were out "SO if that is the office then if i go down that hallway than i will go to the science area"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:44 pm
Tora crosses her arms and closes her eyes waiting. she side steps out of the way of the door. her ears move around scaning the area.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games