Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:14 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
ohhhh...well...i didnt think of it like that...sorry" jesse then scratched his head. " say...what is your constelation?" jesse asked
"Heh, that's all right, my friend. I am an Aquarius, which isn't to say that I believe in astrology, mind, though I find it cute. And what is yours?"
jesse smiled at Dwale "im a gemini...and it fits...hehe" he then took another sip of his drink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:54 pm
Jesse Aikens
jesse smiled at Dwale "im a gemini...and it fits...hehe" he then took another sip of his drink
Dwale flagged down a passing waitress. "Two mimosas, please...oh, the bartender will know what it is, thank you." It then turned its attention back to Jesse and lit another cigarette. "What do you do for a livin', Jesse?"  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:15 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Dwale flagged down a passing waitress. "Two mimosas, please...oh, the bartender will know what it is, thank you." It then turned its attention back to Jesse and lit another cigarette. "What do you do for a livin', Jesse?"
well....i...i don't work ....i just look for hidden underground ruins ...i tend to find a lot of gems ...emeralds ,rubys, sapphires, ...even a few diamonds " Jesse said as he pulls from his pocket a natural diamond  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:20 pm
Jesse Aikens
well....i...i don't work ....i just look for hidden underground ruins ...i tend to find a lot of gems ...emeralds ,rubys, sapphires, ...even a few diamonds " Jesse said as he pulls from his pocket a natural diamond
"That's work, of a fashion. I wouldn't carry that around with me if I were you, by the way. Soooooo. You're a grave robber. Or no, what do they call them now...? Archaeologists."  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"That's work, of a fashion. I wouldn't carry that around with me if I were you, by the way. Soooooo. You're a grave robber. Or no, what do they call them now...? Archaeologists."
i don't rob graves ....if there is a dead body in the way....i dont movr it...i leave it be" jesse aid as he put it back in his pocket  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 pm
Jesse Aikens
i don't rob graves ....if there is a dead body in the way....i dont movr it...i leave it be" jesse aid as he put it back in his pocket
"I'll get a laugh out of you yet, just you wait and see," it said with mock sternness.  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:51 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"I'll get a laugh out of you yet, just you wait and see," it said with mock sternness.
many have tried ....only a small few successfuly did that " Jesse said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm
Jesse Aikens
"And why is that?" Dwale said, blowing smoke rings during a slight pause, "Do you suffer from depression?"  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:16 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"And why is that?" Dwale said, blowing smoke rings during a slight pause, "Do you suffer from depression?"
a little ...but i just ned the right thing to laugh about" jese said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:24 pm
Jesse Aikens
"Hmm," Dwale said thoughtfully, drumming its nubby claws on the tabletop. "I half-expected you to say, 'I don't suffer from depression, I enjoy it immensely!' Would've gotten a laugh out of me, anyway. Ah, our drinks are here." It took two tall, thin glasses from the waitress and handed one to Jesse. "One part champagne, one part orange juice, 100% delicious, if you don't mind the sweetness. It's another southern specialty."  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Hmm," Dwale said thoughtfully, drumming its nubby claws on the tabletop. "I half-expected you to say, 'I don't suffer from depression, I enjoy it immensely!' Would've gotten a laugh out of me, anyway. Ah, our drinks are here." It took two tall, thin glasses from the waitress and handed one to Jesse. "One part champagne, one part orange juice, 100% delicious, if you don't mind the sweetness. It's another southern specialty."
jesse took a sip of the drink, then smiled. "It is very sweet ..i love sweet things"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 pm
Jesse Aikens
jesse took a sip of the drink, then smiled. "It is very sweet ..i love sweet things"
"Then you should like me just fine," it said, then laughed in such a way as to bring into question whether or not the comment was meant to be taken seriously.  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:19 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Then you should like me just fine," it said, then laughed in such a way as to bring into question whether or not the comment was meant to be taken seriously.
Jesse smiled and said "heh....i hope you will always be like that with me"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:19 am
Jesse Aikens
It smiled pleasantly and took a long drink from its mimosa. "No worries there," it said, beginning to flip through a large binder with laminated pages.  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
It smiled pleasantly and took a long drink from its mimosa. "No worries there," it said, beginning to flip through a large binder with laminated pages.
oo...What's on there Dwale? " jesse asked curiously  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games