Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:06 am
Envy-san
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Envy-san
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
*doesn't know how to do that* eek

ya kinda need 4 legs sooooooo...... twisted

CRAWL BOY CRAWL! GET DOWN ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES SOLDIER! I WANT YOU TO CANTER!!!!

((canter for a horse is like.... I dont know.... a mix between a trot and a gallop? I cant describe it...))

dang, I dont even like horses...

Rawr!! domokun make me! blaugh and I'm no han of horses either sweatdrop

...they like to play pranks on me for some reason sweatdrop

*punt*

pranks eh? like THIS!!! *WEEEEEEET WILLY!!!!*
GAHH!!! gonk gonk
anything but that !! xp domokun

but for example.. they like to take my hat like when it's till on my head and run away wth it sweatdrop 3nodding ...thus making me chase them in order to get it back gonk eek

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:23 pm
*Does a Happy Jig* Ow but it hurts  

BluedragonJade

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:19 pm
*does a happy DDR dance* I get it! It's FRUITY pebbles, and now they have pink! It makes so much sense!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:46 pm
i just saw the new star wars epds, and all i have to say is:

HELL YEAH!!!!!! mrgreen biggrin whee surprised

and as for General Grevous, I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!! RoFl

Actually, i just found the end point for my star wars fan fic, and it leaves an opening for another one.......  

liz_bliz_inc

Shadow Kite

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:19 pm
Hi peoples'  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:31 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Actually, i just found the end point for my star wars fan fic, and it leaves an opening for another one.......

*high-fives* Yeah! And Anakin was teh shmex! For more of my thoughts on the movie, check out mah journal!  

Neekroo

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:03 pm
- They'd need a whole army of Jedi to take this place!
- The Jedi are approaching.
- Great! How many are there? 1,000?
- No.
- 500?
- No.
- 100?
- Less.
- What, 60, 50, how many?!
- One moment...there's two.
- Wha-TWO?!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:31 am
I haven't seen it yet!! crying crying

I shall do so this weekend 3nodding ninja

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:49 pm
hiya...... anyone here?  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:57 pm
Neko Kafweenu
The_Last_PlainsWalker

*high-fives* Yeah! And Anakin was teh shmex! For more of my thoughts on the movie, check out mah journal!
Actually, this is very weird btw, without trying, when i created my main carrie for my fan-fic, i create a person who's life event's near mirror that of Anakin's.
His original master (Master Fay (read the clone war comics) died before finishing her teachings to him. And was killed by a sith
He fell in love (with another Jedi, Tew'lik)
He lost his right hand to a sith that he later killed (though with only a few second delay instead of years)

And he was actually one of Anakin's best friends, (because of their ability to associate with each other's tragic life), with whom he shared secrets he never did with anyone else, like the fact that they were married and other things. This friendship is why he and Nallya (his love) were spared by Anakin in the Jedi temple, before he had been completely comsumed by the Dark side. And even though they had similar lives, they turned to polar opposite sides of the force, where Anakin went to the dark, Zack (my carrie) went where no Jedi had ever gone, the light. And so, he is no longer a Jedi or a Sith, but something else, I'm thinking of calling it a Tori, because, well i can't think of anything better. xp Anyway, Anakin still couldn't let him run free, because Palpatine would find him and kill him, so he sealed him in carbonite, along with Nallya, though they were quite some distance apart at the time, so he will have to find her if he ever is awakened.......  

liz_bliz_inc

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:17 pm
envy will you marry me?  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:18 pm
i made banners and posted them in the banner thread they arent that good though  

Dart_Ultima8

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:19 pm
zimthehomicidal
envy will you marry me?
RaNdOmNeSs  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:43 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
zimthehomicidal
envy will you marry me?
RaNdOmNeSs

no its not sad  

zimthehomicidal

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm
zimthehomicidal
The_Last_PlainsWalker
zimthehomicidal
envy will you marry me?
RaNdOmNeSs

no its not sad
You come totally out of the blue, not even from another conversation, but just pop your head in and say that, and it's not random?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games