Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:13 am
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
leon....answer the question

"Okay, Let me Make this as Clear as I can" She does Hand Signals and Says Slowly "Me and Tye are Just Friends...We Are Al Just Friends...And We Will Always Be Just Friends" She Smiles Big

ok
*leon waks to his room*

tye looks up at kyo
whats wrong with him?

"Im not Sure" She gets up off the Floore and Goes after him she puts her Hand on his Sholder "Hey...You okay?"

yah im fin
"You Sure?" She Said Hugging him Goodnight "Tye We Can do the Rave Tomarrow, I Need Sleep" (I Might Have toget off soon D:> thts why)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:19 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta

ok
*leon waks to his room*

tye looks up at kyo
whats wrong with him?

"Im not Sure" She gets up off the Floore and Goes after him she puts her Hand on his Sholder "Hey...You okay?"

yah im fin
"You Sure?" She Said Hugging him Goodnight "Tye We Can do the Rave Tomarrow, I Need Sleep" (I Might Have toget off soon D:> thts why)
no
*Hugging her Goodnight*
(noooo !!!!!!!!!!)  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:23 am
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Kanycta

ok
*leon waks to his room*

tye looks up at kyo
whats wrong with him?

yah im fin
no
*Hugging her Goodnight*
(noooo !!!!!!!!!!)

Hugs him again "But! Im a Bunny...I need to Sleep, Do you Want Bunny to be Cranky?!"
(>< whee MY Leg went Numb GAH!! rofl gonk and I Might Have to I said Jeez, My sister isnt being a b***h Tonight LOLz!]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:25 am
(lolz XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:26 am
[Oh there We Go XD rofl Now I have to go xd sweatdrop What I say X3 rofl ][BYE X3 See ya Tomarrow at 3 kay Night mrgreen ]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:28 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yah im fin
no
*Hugging her Goodnight*
(noooo !!!!!!!!!!)

Hugs him again "But! Im a Bunny...I need to Sleep, Do you Want Bunny to be Cranky?!"
(>< whee MY Leg went Numb GAH!! rofl gonk and I Might Have to I said Jeez, My sister isnt being a b***h Tonight LOLz!]

let me think
(lolz)  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:29 am
(bye mi Chicka cya mañana XXDD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:30 am
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yah im fin
no
*Hugging her Goodnight*
(noooo !!!!!!!!!!)

let me think
(lolz)

"Well Night" She Finished the Hug then Hugged Tye and Gave them Kiss's On the Cheeks "G'night You Guys" She Gets to her Dorm Room Locks the Door Sees a Condome on the Floore "EW!" She Avoids it and Heads To her Room and Locksthe Door where Mr.Bunny is Sleeping Soundly, She Picks it up hugs Him the Falls asleep in her Clothes Again Holding Mr.Bunny and Sucks her Thumb
(Night x3)  

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:30 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
[Oh there We Go XD rofl Now I have to go xd sweatdrop What I say X3 rofl ][BYE X3 See ya Tomarrow at 3 kay Night mrgreen ]

[ crying noooo!!!!!
ok night night]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:32 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
no
*Hugging her Goodnight*
(noooo !!!!!!!!!!)

let me think
(lolz)

"Well Night" She Finished the Hug then Hugged Tye and Gave them Kiss's On the Cheeks "G'night You Guys" She Gets to her Dorm Room Locks the Door Sees a Condome on the Floore "EW!" She Avoids it and Heads To her Room and Locksthe Door where Mr.Bunny is Sleeping Soundly, She Picks it up hugs Him the Falls asleep in her Clothes Again Holding Mr.Bunny and Sucks her Thumb
(Night x3)

{omg your meread}  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:33 am
(lolz hahahaha love XDD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:27 am
suka awoke finaly and found herself in her dorum. "w-what happened?" she rubbed her head. "last thing i rember was that creep stabbing me!" she looked at her stomach. it had five stab marks in it. "ow-and i rembered it hurt to." she laughed. she got out of bed to find her brother tye and her friends.  

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:29 am
"hey suka, glad to see you awake" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:33 am
suka smiled back and put her fist to her stomach in pain. "where the heck did that creep go? i wanna beat the crud out of him!...ow. although i think i'll stay here for now" she laughed. she then sighed. "its gonna be a while till i'm surfing again..."  

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:35 am
she laughs "dont worry about that creep alright, hes done for" she walks over to her "i can cast a forget me pain if you want?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games