Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Thanks again, Beady and others who helped the babies today! heart

Had a good trip to Athens. Move-in, Part 1 completed without problems. Move-in, Part #2 to be done on Thursday (August 7) ... furniture, etc, going to the apartment and house put to order. Also meeting with cable/internet person to get those setup. Then everything should be ready for Sean to start his grad program without having to worry about the apartment.

Update time...

EDITED: Tuesday, August 5, at 9:00 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs need to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Will go walking after the adults get posted. 3nodding biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Hello, people with dragons! There can never be too many dragon-loving people! I'm still feeling exceptionally excited after getting my paper egg. Since I use dial-up, it's really hard for me to get eggs. I borrowed my father's computer the other day, and he has high-speed internet. I stocked up on eggs that day!

Dragon Socialization
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Black Nekomata

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:36 pm

Black Nekomata

Hello, people with dragons! There can never be too many dragon-loving people! I'm still feeling exceptionally excited after getting my paper egg. Since I use dial-up, it's really hard for me to get eggs. I borrowed my father's computer the other day, and he has high-speed internet. I stocked up on eggs that day!

Dragon Socialization
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats, Neko! Adding it to the Incubator! blaugh Could you also give us your scroll, too? Like to add it to the Incubator as well. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Hello smile it's great to meet more people who like dragons, and don't mock me for liking dragons!
My scroll is http://dragcave.net/user/sabbita
and my four dragons are User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Kayariy
Hello smile it's great to meet more people who like dragons, and don't mock me for liking dragons!
and my four dragons are User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Great to have you here, Kay! Have added your scroll and eggs to the Incubator. Welcome to the guild! biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Willa-Wisp
Kayariy

Great to have you here, Kay! Have added your scroll and eggs to the Incubator. Welcome to the guild! biggrin

thanks for having me smile
well, after clicking a lot of the links in the incubator i HAVE to log, to resist temptation to refresh my scroll many times.
I'll be back to click more in the morning!

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:43 am

Completely updated. (me thinks)
EDITED: Wednesday, August 6, at 8:45 a.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs need to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:40 am

I think after my four eggs grow up, I'm only going to raise one or two at once, unless I see a really rare egg in the dragon cave. this is hard!

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:28 am

Kayariy
I think after my four eggs grow up, I'm only going to raise one or two at once, unless I see a really rare egg in the dragon cave. this is hard!

That might be a good idea until you feel more confident. BUT, all four of your eggs are doing great! You might be a natural at this and just don't know it yet, Kay. 3nodding biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:31 am

Great update, Beady! You got them all. THANKS!!! heart

I've been playing around with the look of the Infirmary a little. Have put up a new poll to see what everyone thinks about it. Be honest. I've got no feelings to hurt. 3nodding xd

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance THE INFIRMARY wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Wednesday, August 6, at 11:15 a.m. ET

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *
Welcome to our newest members and their babies -
KaySabaku
Real Men Fish Naked
Arcanasylvana
Black Nekomata
Kayariy

wahmbulance INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (and time remaining to hatch or mature) wahmbulance

PEDIATRICS (and time remaining to become an adult)
Tempest Master's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.2 days left

Kira Tanier's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.2 days left

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.5 days left

SylviaTheRanger's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.7 days left

Aysina's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 3.1 days left

NURSERY (and time remaining to hatch completely)
Draconia23's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.6 days left

noelle524's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.6 days left

dragon_whisperer2's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.= 3.1 days left

CRITICAL CARE UNIT (soft shell eggs and sick babies)

None at present. Yay! biggrin

EDITED: Wednesday, August 6, at 11:15 a.m. -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 am

Willa-Wisp
Kayariy

That might be a good idea until you feel more confident. BUT, all four of your eggs are doing great! You might be a natural at this and just don't know it yet, Kay. 3nodding biggrin

They're doing great? cool, I didn't know..... after my babies hatch I'm going to settle down and start hunting for four eggs, an orange, a blue, a white, and a paper. And that will probably be the end of my grabbing four eggs at once smile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 am

It seems that the cave is not releasing directly on the hour. I come about 2 minutes later and it goes through the egg drop. So either my clock is off or they have adjusted it just slightly.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 am

Oh, and by the way Kayariy; We have a thread for mini-cities as well. If we can have the link you shall be added to the list.
EDIT: I already saw the link. redface Didn't realize you had found the thread. I shall work on adding it to the list!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:12 am

Yep, the Cave is getting frustrating. confused If this continues, I'll poke around the DC Forum and see if anyone has any insight on this. 3nodding

Oh, btw...

Beady, did you see the Code tutorial? Did it make any sense?

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:17 am

Willa-Wisp
Yep, the Cave is getting frustrating. confused If this continues, I'll poke around the DC Forum and see if anyone has any insight on this. 3nodding

Oh, btw...

Beady, did you see the Code tutorial? Did it make any sense?

Yep! I have already started using it. It explains stuff perfectly. I have been getting eggs off scrolls when you not around.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games