Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Last Poster Wins!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you'll win?
  Of course =D
  Uhm No =)
  Uhmm uhh wht?Srry waz distracted =P
View Results

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:54 am
-giggle-

Yes, yes it is friday! Evolving items, zomg! Can't wait 4laugh

Haha, and I don't blame you for not liking coffee. I only started liking it in recent years. I wouldn't say it's an aquired taste, more that it's a mature taste. You rarely see younger people enjoying coffee that doesn't have sugar out the ying-yang. Haha biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 am
whee xDD
Yeah we'll see. xDD For now, I get my caffeine fix from mountain dew. o_o hehehe xDD  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 am
I used to get my caffeine from Dr.Pepper. I swear, I was addicted to that stuff in university. Had like... two bottles a day, at least!

Mmm, so much tasty...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 am
=D Thats like me and my mountain dew! I am so addicted its not even funny. gonk xDD

o_o Now i want a mountain dew..... *goes to fridge* xDD  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:11 am
lol!

I wish my fridge was stocked with pop sad I'd be content with any kind!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:24 am
o_o How do u live? lol jk xD I dont kno what i would do without my little stash.. id go crazy! gonk xDD  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am
Ah, I survive off this thing called water... A little bland, but it gets the job done biggrin

It helps that any fridge stocking comes from my monies. Sometimes there are just more important things then pop, hard as it is to believe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 am
Water.....? Ive heard of it before... Hmmm.... xDDD Yeah im that bad... I probably drink one cup of water a week... o_o Thats how bad.... xPP

I understand that. biggrin And i kno there are. I live at home still so the only thing i dont pay for is the house, food, and utilities tho i do help my parents with some of it. But everything else i buy on my own. ^^  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:37 am
Hehe, yea, I used to be really bad at drinking water rahter than sweet stuff. And I'll still choose sweet stuff over water when I have a choice.

Gosh, I can't imagine living at home anymore. I guess it wouldn't be so bad with my mom, but I can just see my dad imposing all these rules on me if I still lived with him. And I'm nearly 24, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:44 am
I kno... although the water where i work is soooooo delicious! o_o I'll have my once a week cup there. xDD I dont kno what it is about that water but if i had a choice... THAT would be the water coming out the faucet at home. xDD

Im a prisoner in my own home. gonk So i can understand that. My dad is also very strict on me and the rules. >.> I'm 20 but i cant go out late at night or anything without him going crazy mad. >.<  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 am
It's funny how water from different taps can taste vastly different. But I guess it probably all boils down to the quality of the piping.

Ouch, that's no good at all! The last time I lived with my dad (about 5 years ago now) I was told that I could not spend the night at my then-boyfriend now-fiance's house on the grounds that it would set a bad example for my step-sisters. Oddly enough, the elder one consistently would ask why I DIDN'T stay at his house, obviously thinking that I should. Needless to say, it greatly annoyed me that I wasn't allowed to stay at his house to prevent ideas that had obviously already entered their head from entering it. (does that make sense?)

Apparently my father would prefer me to drive home, half-asleep, at 3 in the morning then sleep over and drive home safer when I woke up in the morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 am
Parents can be irrational beings at times.  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 am
No kidding! I wonder if becoming a parent makes your neurons stop firing as well or something. Some parents as so stupid! Some kids I feel so sorry for sad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 am
I'm sure it has a lot to do with generations and all that. I think our generation has gone through a loooooooot of changes but yeah... if I do become a parent I hope I keep my (in)sanity  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 am
Yeah it made sense. I dont understand parents in general who are like that. The way they go about getting control over everything is really stupid. I havent been told that yet. That i would be setting a bad example for my siblings. And i probably am by the way i go about sneaking around. Plus my parents want me home by midnight to avoid driving home half asleep or when the drunks are out. I wish they would trust me more with my life. >.>  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games