Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 pm
ed thinks of tring to tranform mitsuki again toght nor]t changing her gender... he gives up knowing it would end up in a big explossion  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
Misuzu0614
*takes the vegetables and the knife and starts cutting the vegetables*
((if you saw my last post i just didnt see the *her* pronoum)) ed drinks his water while still tring to figure what to do now

*starts to cook rice and works on seasoning the chicken* "Ed. Can you get me the oil and red pepper spice please."
ed gets up and put them over the... (whats it called again?)) next to were shun is and go back to his thinking

(oil and red pepper spice)

*Shun starts to cut and clean the chicken* "Thank you." *not looking up from his cooking as he adds oil to the pot where the chicken will be and waiting for it to warm while at the same time cutting up the ginger*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:51 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
Misuzu0614
((if you saw my last post i just didnt see the *her* pronoum)) ed drinks his water while still tring to figure what to do now

*starts to cook rice and works on seasoning the chicken* "Ed. Can you get me the oil and red pepper spice please."
ed gets up and put them over the... (whats it called again?)) next to were shun is and go back to his thinking

*Shun starts to cut and clean the chicken* "Thank you." *not looking up from his cooking as he adds oil to the pot where the chicken will be and waiting for it to warm while at the same time cutting up the ginger*
((i ment the surface he puted the ingredients over))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:53 pm
*sees the pot boiling* hey shun! the rice pot is boiling!  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:54 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
Misuzu0614

(oh. a counter)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(oh. a counter)
((alright... BTW i'm brazilian to wou to know why i forgot the word))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 pm
Misuzu0614

*Looks at Mitsuki and goes up to her and the pot* "Thank you" *puts the fire lower so the rice could simmer and soak the water and went back to put the chicken and ginger into the pot with the oil*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:01 pm
your welcome! *puts the chair back and sits by the window in the kitchen*  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:06 pm
to pass the time ed started changing his shape in minor ways that can be reversed instantly ((sort of, 5 seconds)) such as his claws size, eye collor, and the such  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

*Looks at Mitsuki and goes up to her and the pot* "Thank you" *puts the fire lower so the rice could simmer and soak the water and went back to put the chicken and ginger into the pot with the oil*

*stirs up the ginger and chicken, then puts red pepper on it and put the top on to let it cook. starts to steam the vegetables and turns off fire for rice for it was cooked and ready. tasted rice and was satisfied with it. Puts a lilltle salt on vegetables and then starts to take cover off chicken and stirs the chicken again. Then adds a little salt to it and lets it cook. Sees steam coming from vegetables and turns that off then as the chicken cooks, goes to set table. when he comes back the chicken is done and turns that off too. "Food is ready" *smiling at his and Mitsuki's handiwork*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:10 pm
*opens the back door made of glass and goes outside to the backyard* mhm... *lies on the grass, looking up at the sky*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm
*walks back inside, hearing shun saying food is ready*  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:13 pm
blessedheart
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

*stirs up the ginger and chicken, then puts red pepper on it and put the top on to let it cook. starts to steam the vegetables and turns off fire for rice for it was cooked and ready. tasted rice and was satisfied with it. Puts a lilltle salt on vegetables and then starts to take cover off chicken and stirs the chicken again. Then adds a little salt to it and lets it cook. Sees steam coming from vegetables and turns that off then as the chicken cooks, goes to set table. when he comes back the chicken is done and turns that off too. "Food is ready" *smiling at his and Mitsuki's handiwork*
ed started to sleep at some point of this  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:17 pm
*walks over to the kitchen and washes her hands and heads over to the dining room*  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:18 pm
notingles
blessedheart
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

ed started to sleep at some point of this

*wakes him up* "Ed. come and eat."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games