Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:15 pm
"Oh my." Drake laughed, following her through into the room.
"I'm sure I'm up to the job, m'lady. i live to serve"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Koko smiled as lowered herself down on bed. Her hair splayed out beneath her and across the sheets-her towel loosening. She held her hands out to invite him down and stroked his leg with hers.

((Time to put the tie out on the door knob now?)) wink  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 pm
[yup :p lol]

Drake climbed onto the bed , positioning hismelf over her and leant down to kiss her deeply, glad he had her with him - she was like a rock to him in a way he'd not been able to imagine. he knew that whatever happened he wouldn't let himself loose her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm
*Then...as in SIMS 2.....let the fireworks fly*

Sometime later......

Koko laid on top of Drake beneath the covers. She was still awake and had managed to catch her breath. "Were we thorough enough?" she panted lightly and kissed him down his neck and along his upper chest.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:37 pm
[lol]

"Mhmn, I can't see how we missed anything." he chuckled, still a little out of breath. he entwined his fingers in her hair.
"Are you ok? I didn't hurt you or anything?" he said, looking a little concerned. "y'know I always worry about that. Probably stupid of me but y'know, us knights in shining armor have responsibilities to our womenfolk." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:46 pm
Koko chuckled. "Fear not....your woman is unharmed," she purred and kissed him deeply-slipping in her tongue. "My knight does not disappoint." She smiled and then moaned happily when she shifted her hips slightly in a rolling motion. "Not at all...." she mummbled and kissed him again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm
Drake smiled in relief and moved his hands low down her back, moaning in return at the movement and friction.
"Mhmn...honey give me a minute or two before you start that mischief again." he pleaded, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:54 pm
"Only a minute," Koko teased and settled her head gently in the crook of Drake's neck. "You were worth the 200 year wait."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 pm
Drake smiled at the compliment.
"ah, you're biased." he teased. "I'm not that good."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:01 pm
Koko giggled. "Do I need to get a comparision?" she continued to tease and kissed him when she saw the look in his eye.

"Or I can just let you practice on me. Practice makes perfect....or so the saying goes."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:03 pm
"Feh comparisons." he grumbled in mock offense and nodded. "hmm..practice does make perfect. I hoep we have all the years in the world to practice."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 pm
"Then I'll finally have the endurance to keep up with you," Koko giggled. She used her arms to push up and sat back on her heels while still over his hips which increased the pressure for him a bit and her hands slid down his chest. She smirked as she watched with. Her hair was probably more of a mess than his as it fell over her shoulders and distorted the view of her chest from him. "We may have to shower again," she joked  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:14 pm
"Keep up with me? you're the minx, missy." he exclaimed "i'm tired out."
he laughed and ran his hands over her as she sat on him.
"and yeah, that shower's getting a lot of use. my hair's still damp form the last one."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Koko laughed. "That's right....you're an old man," she teased croutching over him and trailing kisses over his stomach and ribs. "I suppose the shower can wait," she mummered in her play.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:25 pm
Drake pouted.
"i'm not geriatric."
he then giggled softly. "hey, that tickles."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games