Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Mortella
Shadows sweet embrace
(Here Lee x )

*Walks in and takes a seat* Hey everyone
"Hidy hoe shadareno ...what can I do for you today?" she beems up.

*Shrugs a little* Water for now. I'm about to have to go do some yard work. *Grumbles*
"That's awful.... lol I was asking edly earlier if you had a sister...lol" she gives her an ice cold glass of water.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Mortella
Psycho Lee
Shadows sweet embrace
*Looks around* Sorry guys had to go for a bit.

(It's not yiffy Lee. Just...furry nude. x3)

(Now you have me curious! >>;;;; )

Sits down next to Mort. "Still in the perpetual singles club, as usual. I couldn't get a date if I wanted to. I'll have some draft cider, plz."
"Warm or cold ?'' she asks as she looks to the side "Yeah now i'm getting a little picky i think i'm going to require to see a recent photo.... of people."

(Draft cider is alcoholic cider, usually served cold. And of course I have to not have a FurAffinity account yet.)

"Cold dear. And I'm getting less picky. She could be horribly deformed and have 6 arms and 3 legs and I wouldn't care. Looks shouldn't matter anyway.

"I'd date you.. not saying you're ugly, because you're damn cute, but you do seem a bit crazy and violent. Bringing in body pieces and stuff. But hell I would consider it.

.... I remember you said that any man would want a body like yours who can yiff like you... how exactly do you yiff? Are we talking bondage or something here? I might need an example." biggrin

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Shadows sweet embrace
*Looks around* Sorry guys had to go for a bit.

(It's not yiffy Lee. Just...furry nude. x3)

(Now you have me curious! >>;;;; )

Sits down next to Mort. "Still in the perpetual singles club, as usual. I couldn't get a date if I wanted to. I'll have some draft cider, plz."
"Warm or cold ?'' she asks as she looks to the side "Yeah now i'm getting a little picky i think i'm going to require to see a recent photo.... of people."

(Draft cider is alcoholic cider, usually served cold. And of course I have to not have a FurAffinity account yet.)

"Cold dear. And I'm getting less picky. She could be horribly deformed and have 6 arms and 3 legs and I wouldn't care. Looks shouldn't matter anyway.

"I'd date you.. not saying you're ugly, because you're damn cute, but you do seem a bit crazy and violent. Bringing in body pieces and stuff. But hell I would consider it.

.... I remember you said that any man would want a body like yours who can yiff like you... how exactly do you yiff? Are we talking bondage or something here? I might need an example." biggrin

(... what's that?)
She starts to pour it in a large iced mug "Some times cider is also a hot toddie meh i just dont want to get involved with someone that i dont know what their face is I mean for all i know they have been stalking me for all of my life nd i'm playing cptain oblivious...among other personal reasons..."

She giggles a little "Ha ha ha ... i'm a nice warm cuddly fox who's been going by the bad influences all of her life and is looking for someone to leade her on a path of purity and richeousness... lol ...No i'm just every thing that makes this time of year fun... really..."

"oh that... she tilted her head from side to side "Oh tantric I actualy do come unlike other wemon and i dont stop untill I cant move anymore. Oh and I'm as kinky as crumpled tinfoil."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:09 pm

"But I dont mean to toot my own horn... I am stiil slave to my pets"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Starts to wash dishes .
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:44 pm

She hums a little while washin g her tails drying and putting the dishes away.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Blaze Duewater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:44 pm

*comes back* Sorry Zeek sweatdrop I left early...

*pulls out violin* Anyone still want to play?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:45 pm

YAF fan 362

Mort smiles looking up "I would be more than happ to listen to you." she says with a smile.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Blaze Duewater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Mortella
YAF fan 362

Mort smiles looking up "I would be more than happ to listen to you." she says with a smile.

Yay! whee *starts playing hidden garden*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 pm

YAF fan 362
Mortella
YAF fan 362

Yay! whee *starts playing hidden garden*
Mort waches tilting her heaad wondering how such interesting noise can come from such a small instroment . She beems as she washes dishes .

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:56 pm

She looks up "So how are things going on in your corner of the universe"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:07 pm

She shrugs and goes back to doing the dishes.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:15 pm

While none is around mort starts to do the chiken dance with her self.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:18 pm

She proceeds onto it's raining men

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:21 pm

She swings on top of the bar to underpressure singing out loud
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games