Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:29 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Well, because I can give yo--" He stops, hearing glass breaking. He raises an eyebrow, glancing around before looking to Mira to ask "... Should I go see what that was?... or... do you think it's just something to ignore and let the maintenance worry about?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:37 pm
Mira frowned slightly "I have a feeling we should just ignore it......It was probably the owner dropping one of the glasses by accident..." Hiding a cringe when she felt a small pain in her stomach, she looked at him "What were you saying before the crash though...?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:54 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "... Ok, as I was saying... I could give you a massage... I know how to give one, and I just want you to feel nice after flying around and such... and sleeping in a cave..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:59 pm
Mira blushed slightly and shook her head "No thanks...I don't think that would be a very smart idea right now..." She could feel her face burning with embarrassment.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:07 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders again. "Oh, well, I don't have to do much... maybe rub your wings a bit or your feet... a little on your shoulders... just take away the stress... doesn't need to lead to anything... just a little massage."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:13 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "I'm not stressed..At least I don't think I am.." She made a small face and sighed slightly, hiding a yawn "I'm really, just kind of tired..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:18 pm
Oblen nods a bit. "Alright then..." He says before yawning a little bit and then nodding again. "Let's go to sleep then... goodnight." He says before closing his eyes a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:23 pm
Mira curls against him, closing her eyes "Night...." With a brief yawn, she fell into a deep but fitfull sleep.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:01 pm
Oblen stayed nearly awake for a few seconds, thinking about the glass breaking, but soon enough fell asleep... at first a bit light, but gradurally got deeper and deeper.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:58 pm
Mira sighed slightly in her sleep, buring her face in Oblen's chest.Shadow woke sometimes in the night and curled up on her wings.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:36 pm
Oblen kept his arms around Mira as he slept, one wing falling over Mira as well.

After some time passed, Oblen awoke in the morning. He slowly opened his eyes and then smiles a bit before closing his eyes a bit. "... It's great to be with someone on my birthday for once... every year I would wake up to nobody and feel so lonely for awhile." He thought, wanting to kiss Mira a bit, but she was sleeping with her face in his chest, so he'd have to wait a bit. He glanced around the room as he waited for Mira to awaken, not wishing to disturb her sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:24 pm
Mira sighed slightly before opening her eyes.Stretching slightly she smiled "Happy birthday..." And hope he stays happy.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:58 pm
Oblen looks down with a nod. "Thank you... so far so good... first part of my Birthday would be the worst feelings of lonelyness... but you're here, so I'm very happy." He says before kissing her a bit. "... so... do I get a little... birthday treat?... please..." He asks between a few kisses.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:10 pm
Mira giggled and kissed him back "Possibly.." Rolling so that she was straddling his legs she smiled down at him.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:24 pm
Oblen smiles a bit as he continued to kiss her. "Please?..." He asks, kissing her a few more times. "... just a little something to unwrap and enjoy..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games