Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 pm
Exploder Wing
The Sadistic Toan
Exploder Wing
all hail Toan!!!!!!
Nice one, I deem you knight of 5th in my 13 court! Your first order is to use funny animation to mock her highness of the moon kingdom!

-brings out contract- umm lord Toan mind signing this biggrin
-looks throught the contract- hmm what is this?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:33 pm
blaugh
The Sadistic Toan
Exploder Wing
The Sadistic Toan
Exploder Wing
all hail Toan!!!!!!
Nice one, I deem you knight of 5th in my 13 court! Your first order is to use funny animation to mock her highness of the moon kingdom!

ohh the usual... i get payed 64.50 an hour,i gain all rigths to ToanLand and i will get 51% of all profits you make, i dont have to do much work,..... cant make rude comments... you know the usual biggrin  

ThatMarkGuy

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:35 pm
Exploder Wing
blaugh
The Sadistic Toan
Exploder Wing
The Sadistic Toan
Exploder Wing
all hail Toan!!!!!!

ohh the usual... i get payed 4.50 an hour,i gain no rigths to ToanLand and i will get 11% of all profits you make, i have to do much work,..... cant make rude comments... you know the usual biggrin
Oh I see -scribbles out some part and rewrite them, then sign name-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm
hey exploder, I'll pay you double, plus you get your own island. all you have to do is make sure I win and you can do whatever the hell you want.

Except, of course, betray me. Punishment for that is quite severe, I warn you.
But I'm kind to my soldiers.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:39 pm
I however guarantee you fame and power, 11% of what I make is twice as much as what the moon kingdom owns. I will most likely do most of the work the army is just for looks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:41 pm
woah woah... 4.50 an hour thats abit harsh dont you think :/ well you've signed the document -photocopys it and puts it in bank- blaugh

@moon its abit late know Toans signed the contract so am his from Mondays till Fridays biggrin  

ThatMarkGuy

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 pm
Well you know... *lights match* a signature on a contract means nothing if a contract of such is not in existence.

And I'll have you know Toan, the royal treasure contains much more than you'll ever have in your entire life.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Well you know... *lights match* a signature on a contract means nothing if a contract of such is not in existence.

And I'll have you know Toan, the royal treasure contains much more than you'll ever have in your entire life.
Your royal treasure is a drop of water in a bucket when you compare it to my allowance.

He is in both word and paper my knight of the 5th, sucks for you  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:51 pm
Actually, it's his choice, but even if he doesn't join, I'll still win.

Your allowance? Please. Who needs an allowance when wealth comes like chicken lay eggs? You have no idea what I hold in my power, Toan.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:54 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Actually, it's his choice, but even if he doesn't join, I'll still win.

Your allowance? Please. Who needs an allowance when wealth comes like chicken lay eggs? You have no idea what I hold in my power, Toan.
I know exactly what kind of power you hold, which is why i said my army is there just for show, I don't need them to work, I got this myself. Their just there to post up funny animation and laugh at you.  

The Sadistic Toan

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 pm
erm lord Toan -show toan contract- i cant me rude comments and make fun of people wink and you signed it soo...yea biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:00 pm
Exploder Wing
erm lord Toan -show toan contract- i cant me rude comments and make fun of people wink and you signed it soo...yea biggrin
Damn it! hmmm alright your coming with me to the front line then!  

The Sadistic Toan

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:01 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Exploder Wing

:O whaaa!!!! what if i get killed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:02 pm
Exploder Wing
The Sadistic Toan
Exploder Wing

:O whaaa!!!! what if i get killed
I'll take care of the big boys you handle the minions they throw at me. I'm trusting you with my back, Don't screw it up!  

The Sadistic Toan

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:03 pm
looks like someone forgot to read the clause~
*sharpens spear in preparation*
You know, we should totally do a 2 vs. 2 Digimon battle out of this...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games