Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṿïølαṉτε lïllαṉτïṉε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Slytherin Table waiting on Vio
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Just don't even talk about it. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ÿøυ ģøττα ƒ ε ε l с ø υ ɾ α ģ ε ; εṃвɾαсε ρ ø ṡ ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïƒ ïτ ώαṡ ε α ṡ ï ε ɾ τø ṡhαττεɾ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ τhατ εṿεɾ ṃ ατ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ïτ'ṡ ṉøτ , вεсαυṡε ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ ø в ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ; вε α ƒïģhτεɾ, вαсќвøṉε, ḋεṡïɾε ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          с ø ṃ ρ l ï с α τ ε ḋ αṉḋ ïτ ṡ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ , вυτ ώε вøτh ќṉøώ ώ h α τ ï τ ṃ ε α ṉ ṡ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy offered Vio a slight smile when the blonde said she didn't disappoint her. She had that going for her, at least. Though, she couldn't help but wonder how long that was going to last. Eventually she was bound to do something disappointing. At least when that happened, though, it would hopefully be some small thing that didn't amount to very much, and they could get over it quickly. She didn't think she was too horrible of a person, temper aside. And it wasn't like she was the sort to forget about something important, so there was that, at least. Putting her foot in her mouth was probably the main issue they'd have.

spaceThe redhead's eyes narrowed and her nose wrinkled the second the words 'Vander's parents' left her girlfriend's lips, not even caring what the context was. The mere mention of the guy annoyed her, because she knew how Vio felt about him, and she had to assume his parents were just as bad, if not worse. Parents were usually worse. She glared when it was said that they had it in their heads to lecture Vio on their relationship, though hearing that apparently the aunt and uncle she lived with wouldn't allow it was comforting. Did that mean they would approve? It would be nice if someone did. Obviously Ivy's mother didn't have any direct aversion to it, since she'd informed her daughter that she wasn't going to force her to end her relationship just because her grandparents had said to, so that would mean both their guardians were sticking up for them.

spaceShe snorted faintly, a somewhat amused smile on her face when the blonde pointed out the possibility of adoption, and said that she liked her just the way she was. "My mum pointed that one out, too, apparently. I haven't read the letters, obviously, but she's been telling me what they're saying in case they try to contact me directly, so I'm prepared." Apparently, she'd learned her lesson, Ivy noted, with no small amount of pleasure at the thought. Maybe with some people, protecting them from the harsh reality was the best option, but Ivy was not one of those people, and it was good that her mum was starting to figure that out. "She also pointed out that if they were hoping I'd marry a pureblood and preserve the line or something, they were probably out of luck, since I'm practically a mudblood. She didn't say mudblood, she said muggleborn, but, you know. Point is, the sort she figures they want for me won't look twice, regardless. What is it Hamilton keeps calling me? 'Squibspawn'? With a muggle dad as well. If I were someone other than me, I might've been offended, actually. But I figure she knows me well enough to tell that she was just saying "Be who you are, who cares."" She grinned properly then, the expression growing when Vio kissed her cheek. She returned it in kind, a hand sliding over to take the blonde's. "I like you best how you are, too, you know," she said, blushing a bit, since it'd seemed to've come out of nowhere. But, she felt like she should respond in kind to the sentiment, since it was certainly true.

spaceThe Gryffindor took a long moment to register what Vio had said, though, when she offered to buy her school things. She was still hung up on the 'stingy idiots' comment, thinking that she was glad there was another person who saw things the same way she did, at least a good chunk of the time. Not always, of course, but that was impossible anyway. When she finally realized, though, her eyes went wide. She blushed harder. Holy shite, was Vio serious? "You... I mean, you don't have to do that," she said, mostly because she felt obligated to do so. She had a feeling that the Slytherin was going to do it regardless (Gryffindors didn't have a monopoly on stubborness, after all), but it was the principle of the thing. And she wasn't lying, Vio really, truly didn't have to do it. But there was an optimistic part of her that was hoping like hell the blonde was offering out of want, and not because she felt like she was supposed to. She didn't know, sometimes people were weird, they thought if you complained about money trouble around them, you were asking for help. That certainly wasn't the case here, Ivy just liked to complain. But, she liked to think her girlfriend was volunteering to help because she wanted to help, not because she thought she was supposed to.

spacethe redhead bit her lip, then kissed Vio again, this time a quick press of lips on lips. "You really, really don't have to," she reiterated as she pulled away. "But... a little help, I mean, I'm not too proud to say no. It's not like it's my fault I need it, I didn't do anything. My mum might not like it much, but she's practical, and she'll appreciate it." Her expression was a mixture of shy and surprised and happy. It made her feel... weird, knowing that someone cared enough about her to do something like this for her. Giddy, almost. The sudden switch from the topic of her financial troubles to the wedding confused her for a moment, before she realized that Vio was answering her question. She blinked owlishly, frowning a bit. "Uh, I'd love to, but... Um, I dunno if I'll... you know. Have anything to wear to a wedding. I've never been to one before." Was she going to have to wear a dress? Did she even still own any dresses? Her mum might, but Evelyn was taller than Ivy, significantly so, since Ivy's height seemed to be from her father's side of the family. Not tall like Amata, but average height compared to the shorter side of short Ivy and her paternal grandmother occupied. "Uh, I guess if you didn't mind me reusing the outfit from the ball, I could do that? It's pretty much the only non-uniform niceish clothes I have." Again, she blushed. Dammit. Why did she have to shirk away from nice clothes? A pretty dress, or at least a skirt and a blouse, would have been nice. Instead, she had a closet full of jeans and t-shirts. Crap.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉøώ ṿ ï с τ ø ɾ ÿ ïṡ αll ÿøυ ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡø сυlτïṿατε αṉḋ ρ l α ṉ τ τ h ε ṡ ε ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ hølḋ ÿøυɾ в ɾ ε α τ h αṉḋ с ø υ ṉ τ τø τεṉ, јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ , јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ṃ α ќ ε ï τ ɾ α ï ṉ ṡø ɾïṉģ τhε вεll; ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ï τ αll τøø ώ ε l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṡ ώ ï τ с h в l α ḋ ε øṉ τhε εḋģε øƒ ÿøυɾ ώ ɾ ï ṡ τ , сαṉ ï ģετ α ώ ï τ ṉ ε ṡ ṡ ?

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:21 am
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander leaned into her kiss on the cheek, and then caught sight of blue out of the corner of his eye. At first he thought Wendy was wearing ribbons in her hair, which, while not really that unusual, was odd given the color. Then he looked at her more closely and realized they weren't ribbons, they were streaks. He stared in confusion for a moment, but quickly put two and two together. Wendy was hardly the type to dye her hair, even with the Averys off her back, and even if she was, he highly doubted she'd get cobalt blue streaks. "Ryans?" he asked swiftly, eyes narrowing. "Remind me to hex him the next time I see him. He's going to be worse next year, with that b***h Vass gone." His expression grew slightly more thoughtful. "It doesn't look that terrible on you, though. Sort of matches your eyes."

OOC:
Quote:

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:47 am
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<6th Year>

Time: End of the year feast 2031-2032
Dressed: in clothes
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                        Wendy sighed as Evander only said a name in regards to her change in looks and shrugged, "Probably, though I doubt even he could have managed to get into the girls' dorms. He likely had an accomplice. It's really quite sophomoric at best and who else would be that asinine to come up with something like this?" She glanced to Vander as he made threats regarding Ryans and smiled, "Likely you are right in regards to him without Vass, but at least we don't have to see the two of them try to eat each others faces off almost every waking moment in the common room or hallways."

She frowned, looking back down at the strand of blue hair she had spun around her finger and said, "I suppose you are right and he could have picked worse colors."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        {OoC: }
                        The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty was running a bit late to the feast only because she was trying to get the worst part of packing out of the way now before she became full and sleepy later on after the feast. She hadn't even thought she brought so much at the beginning of the year when she was unpacking but now that she was putting it all back in her trunk she had to wonder how she even got all of it to fit the first time. Had her Da cast some sort of expanding charm or something on it when her back was turned? Possibly. Maybe she could ask one of the older students to do the same. But wait. If it was cast then that meant it was still active...oh c'mon she couldn't have this much stuff! Seriously! With a slight huff she decided that this was enough progress for the evening and as she bent forward to collect her shoes she winced as one of the scabs from earlier in the week was pulled giving way to short wave of sharp pain. She checked it over and thankfully it hadn't broken open but she'd have to be a lot more careful about this. Especially when she went home. Gently this time she pulled on her shoes and went down to the feast seeing the hall was filling up slowly and took her time trying to find her friends and decide who to sit with. Caty spotted her friend Aimee soon enough and was slightly surprised to see her besides Leon after the little admittance at the ball that she didn't think he liked her. She had hoped she had talked some sense into the girl and was happy she had. With a grin she walked her way over and took the spot besides Aimee though she had thought of taking the one besides the boy just so he wouldn't run. Though honestly he probably would've done so anyway without caring that it looked rude so why even bother. "Evening! You two ready for Summer break or what? I know I'm looking forward to it!" Summer break? Yes. Going home, if she could really call it her home, not so much. Especially since she'd be in an even more enclosed space with Rhys. She had taken his words to heart and left him alone the remainder of the year, even going as far as to change direction if she so much as spotted his shocking white hair. She couldn't exactly do the same at the manor but she could certainly try. It wasn't like he would miss her. ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image
                                                This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                So put all of your anger on
                                                In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon was broken out of his thoughts by someone sitting down next to him. A scowl settled across his face as he realized that Aimee had decided that she was going to sit. Next to him. He didn't think he gave off the impression of being sociable. Especially not to the extent that people would actually sit with him. "Wot th' bloomin' Gypsy do ya fin' yer doin' sittin' 'ere? An' wot th' bleedin' bells do ya mean I'm Caty's China? 'Re ya 6's and 7's or summi'?

He would have said more, but then Caty herself decided to sit next to him. Or well, next to Aimee, who was sitting next to him. His scowl deepened as he glared at the two. This was ridiculous! If he wasn't free on one side, he would have shoved the two away from him and been done with it. As it was, he scooted down and sneered. "Aw wite! Wot th' Donald is garn on? Daan' even tell me tha' someha ya go' i' inta yer idiot 'eads tha' we're friends. Jus' 'cause me an' Caty shared a couple o' fags does no' make us chummy."

════════════════════════

Thinking: ...Really???
                                                OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                So could you please hold your applause
                                                Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:56 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Slytherin ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.
                                                      [/

Aimee grinned when Caty joined them at the table and shrugged at her question. "Michael is insisting that he meets all my friends so I'm probably going to throw a house party over summer. You two are of course invited along with Collin, Di, and the rest of them." She muttered, a finger toying with her hair. She was suddenly nervous. She liked that Caty had chosen to sit next to her, but it was also making her rather claustrophobic. She wasn't sure how she felt about going home. It wasn't even really a home to her. She barely knew the place.

When Leon began to speak, she just stared at him with pure confusion on her face. She honestly understood maybe 4 words from the entire sentences, but Caty's face told her that she seemed to understand. "I really dunno what you said... but I mean... we're friends. And I know we are.... so I mean you might as well enjoy it right? It has to be lonely pretending like you hate all of us...."

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Diamond Wales
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty tried her best not to snicker at Leon's exasperation at the both of them sitting next to him while also trying to ignore the sting from familiar words being thrown at her not too long ago. At least he didn't curse at her and tell her to disappear, he was just being his usual grouch self. She was happy and proud however at how Aimee responded to him, since she was afraid that his abrasive tone would make her second guess what she had told her. So proud that she forgot about her friend's crush and brushed her hand inside of her friend's to give it a comforting squeeze before releasing it. She then turned to Leon and gave him her best smug smirk. "I 'ate ter break it ter ya, but it sort of does. So get used ter seein' our cute Airs and Graces 'cause we're not garn away any nickle and dime soon." she told him using the Cockney she had all but learnt from talking with Jer. Ever since finding out that he and the older blonde were actually related everything seemed to make sense. Especially with how similar the two were! Then she remembered that the girl had earlier spoke about a party over the summer and got excited and turned back to her. "And that sounds awesome Aimee! Just send an owl with the details and I'm pretty sure I can get my Da to go along with it. Maybe he'll even make us some sweets!" Caty told the girl with a bright grin. She was pretty sure it would have to take a massive combined thunder and snowstorm with absolutely no power imaginable to make her father not want to bake for any occasion. Plus it was just one more day she could use to escape her brother, so that was always a plus.ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:34 am
Come laugh away who you are and get down;
Who you are, who we are, now you're found.
To the sun or the bears or the guns...
We taking all our vows with your frown!
Come on, get down, make a mess, make a bow-
Come get down, mighty youth, here and now.
So come on honey, cut yourself to pieces!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFourth YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio rolled her pale eyes. "Hamilton has some issues he needs to work through. That much is obvious to everyone." It wasn't just his distaste for her and Ivy and anyone he considered inferior to himself; he had some absurd hatred of that sixth year, Calvert. Whatever problems he had, years of pureblood inbreeding had probably compounded them, she thought critically. Not that she was much better when it came to years of inbreeding, but she didn't exactly plan to 'marry pure', if she even ever got married. She smiled when the other girl took her hand, squeezing it softly when the other girl returned the sentiment with a blush.

She braced herself as Ivy reacted to her offer, but she seemed more shocked than angry or even annoyed, her blush deepening. "I know," Vio said calmly. "But I want to." Not to be corny or overemotional, but she'd never felt anything for anyone the way she felt for Ivy, so why wouldn't she want to help her however she could? Ivy would have done the same for her. She kissed her girlfriend back, though it was swift, looking happy that Ivy was accepting. The redhead looked almost shy, a rare expression for Vio to see on her face; Ivy was a lot of things, and shy was not usually one of them.

And while Vio hadn't lied; she liked the Gryffindor best the way she was, but seeing her seemingly bashful all of a sudden did make her heart pound a little faster. She tried to dismiss it, but it wasn't as easy as she'd thought. She shrugged, happy that Ivy wanted to go, and eager to ignore the strange feeling in her chest. "I've only been to one before. And no one will mind," she was almost giggling at the idea. "I forget you've never met Toby. He's um- he's not one for formalities. He and his fiancee have Batman themed wedding bands, I heard. You'd probably like him and Ronna. They were both in Gryffindor." She highly doubted the reception was going to be very posh, and not just because it would be held in the backyard she'd grown up playing in.

Now her cheeks slightly pink, she added almost slyly, "Besides, I wouldn't mind seeing you in that again. You were very handsome."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Come on honey, give yourself completely-
And do it all though you can't believe it.
Youth don't know, youth knows no pain!
Come together and join the parade...
And get back walk on lost in the trade.
With the plants and the shimmering beats;
With the wind in my hair, you're free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:47 am
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander nodded and said dryly, "Best not to give him too much credit." He groaned quietly in agreement with her statement. Ryans and Vass were ridiculous; bickering one moment, though it was usually the blood traitor snapping at him while he made a pathetic attempt to look innocent, and then snogging as if their lives depended on it and it was up to them to propagate the human race the next. Luckily, as Wendy was a prefect, the couples didn't usually run into one another, since she had access to places even Ryans, who seemed to pride himself on being able to talk his way into anything but out of nothing, didn't. Still, he was looking forward to not seeing the two of them wrapped up in each other on the common room couch. "Could have been pink," he said, in what was almost a joke.

OOC:
Quote:

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:15 am
User Image

Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette

First YearPurebloodSlytherinSecond-born

I’m like a scarf trick, it’s all up the sleeve
                                                  I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
                                                  Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
                                                  Fifty words for murder and I’m every one of them

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

The more Nike looked at the guy, the more she actually didn't know who he was. Well, she did recognize him in and out of the Slytherin Common Room but never knew his name. But then, mainly she never paid attention to anyone around save for the few selected people. She wasn't as sociable as her brother was, after all. "Oh, good for you, then," She said, she could not help but feel jealous of the guy in all honesty because she didn't want to go home and be bored to death. That was a hyperbole by the way. She bit her lip in disappointed to the situation she had and replied, "And well, I'm not going to lie, I don't feel going home. It was just... well, sore. But what can I do, anyway?" She shrugged and thought for a while, she didn't get the boy's name and asked while putting her hand on her forehead. She looked as if she was being forgetful when she actually wasn't, "Oh wait, pardon, I didn't get your name. My name's Nike but you already heard that during the first day of this year, right?" Well, in reality, she didn't forget his name. In fact, she didn't know his name but all she knew was that he's related to some prefect.

My touch is black and poisonous
                                                  And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
                                                  I know you need it, do you feel it?
                                                  Drink the water, drink the wine

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thinking : "Hoooraaaaaaay, end of the year. No."
With : Cy Lillantine
Attire : Uniform

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:24 pm
Stranger in the dark, the lonely night;
Heard your mother, calling:
"Where you been, Cain, where you been?
Where’s your brother?"
Abel in the dark, Abel in the night;
Heard his brother, calling:
"Watch your sin, Cain, watch your sin
Remember, I’m your brother."

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺˁᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy could tell from her expression that she wasn't quite sure who he was, despite having been the one to strike up the conversation. So friendly or curious? He'd tried and generally failed to keep track of this year's new Slytherins; there was this one, Nike, the scowling little blond one with the Cockney accent and a grudge, Leo or Leon or something like that, the peppy girl, Caty- who knew what was lurking behind that cheery little grin-, the quiet brunette... Amy, was that it? No, and there was the darkhaired boy, Raymond, Ralph, Savannah's little cousin, and one with a M name. Morris? None of them had really caught his attention; Caty and Amy or Amee or whichever it was were sitting with Cockney, and the rest were nowhere to be seen.

And Nike was sitting with him. Which was a bit odd in and of itself. She seemed outgoing enough, and the type to, if not have friends in Slytherin, at the very least have friends in other houses she could have flocked too. But here she sat, and while it was likely just idle curiosity, Cy was slightly surprised. He usually had to be one to reach out; Slytherins could be so reserved. This was why he'd wanted another house, like Hufflepuff. He'd have far more friends there. In fact, he and Kai were practically friends, and Kai was a Hufflepuff. See? That's where he ought to have been. Not here, surrounded by silent writhing snakes in a pit. He couldn't help it; he snorted at her response, because he wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or not.

He didn't even have to ask; she must have been desperate to rant to someone, anyone, because she bit her lip and then launched into it, though she seemed to belatedly remember some of the manners the elder Lovettes must have drilled into her, because she did ask for his pardon and name. "Right," he said, flashing a small grin. "Cy Lillantine; nice to meet you, Nike." Even 'nice to meet you' was too casual for his parents, and maybe too casual for another pureblood, but he'd been working on loosening up his manner since he got here. The others wouldn't be as alienated if he spoke more like them, let his speech get more casual, down to earth, didn't enunciate as crisply as he was supposed to.

He just wanted people to know that he was the approachable Lillantine; even Vio with her Gryffindor girlfriend, spoke in high, airy tones that nearly dripped condescension, if she wasn't careful. "It's alright, you know," he said after a moment, gently. "To not want to go home." He shrugged. "Homes aren't always the happiest places."

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

The light goes down; a mark from God;
You’re shaking now, your brother’s blood...
Left alone, what have you done?
Your father’s boy, your mother’s son!
Adam in the dark, Adam in the night...
Heard a father calling, "Man and sin, Cain,
Remember, man and sin love each other."
Eve in the dark, the lonely night, only mother calling...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte walked to the Slytherin table, a smile on his face. This year had turned out to be a pretty good year. He was doing better in his classes, he was doing better in quidditch, but really.. He had managed to ask Lola out, and she accepted. It felt good--very good. He didn't even care that he asked her out on the same day that Layton asked Selina out. And really, he was so happy that not even that annoying redheaded pest Bishop couldn't ruin his night by sitting at the wrong table. He looked over at the Ravenclaw table, but didn't see Lola there quite yet. That was a bit weird.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image
                                                This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                So put all of your anger on
                                                In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon groaned when the two girls didn't get the hint, and one even went into full Cockney to speak with him. Lovely. Okay, maybe he was being melodramatic, but he didn't have 'APPROACHABLE' tattooed to his forehead. And they didn't seem to get that. Which just made him want to strangle the both of them. He crossed his arms, thinking he was going to have to get some sort of repellent to keep people away. "Whatever. I daan' 'ave ter butcher's a' ya if I daan' wanna. B'sides, yer bof radio rental an' in serious need of a psyche green."

When it came to the topic of some house party, he glared at them. Oh, hell, they didn't think he was actually going to attend, did they? Except, they both did apparently. Great. Even the prospect of sweets didn't make the idea pleasant. He huffed, annoyed and particularly feeling like he wasn't getting a say in whether he'd go or not. "Ya can take me name off tha' lis' wite na. I ain' garn. Ya can' make me Scapa Fla if I daan' wanna, and quite frankly, I daan'. So bugger off!."

════════════════════════

Thinking: ...Really???
                                                OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                So could you please hold your applause
                                                Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:13 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Slytherin ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.

Aimee froze up the moment Caty brushed her hand inside her own. She thought she was getting over the crush but that single tiny moment brought it all back. She felt a blush rising on her cheeks and internally groaned. She was pleading with every God she could think of that Leon didn't notice the blush and make fun of her or something. She was only just now getting comfortable with his brash and rude ways, she wasn't sure she could handle him making fun of her. She blinked as Caty started speaking in the same weird way that Leon did. She honestly understood maybe 5% of what they were saying and the rest was just going straight over her head.

She grinned when Caty began immediately planning things for the party. She nodded her head. "Sweets will be great." She said quickly. "My cousin Grace is apparently making food for the whole sha-bang. She doesn't get to cook much anymore I guess. She's a vampire see, and so she's not awake when her daughter has meals most of the time and she doesn't have to eat normal food anymore, so she's real excited to be cooking for a whole host of people! She's a great chef according to my da, but he says her mum was even better." Aimee shrugged. She said it so nonchalantly. She almost somehow accidentally called Michael her da. To her that was weirder than having a vampire cousin.

She had no idea that vampires were a taboo or bad thing. Her mum used ot have a collection of "novels" that she didn't let Aimee read. That of course meant she read them every time her mum left her home alone. They were rather... gross at parts. She skipped those parts. They reminded her of bad things.... They reminded her of those men.... But the rest of the parts were interesting enough and almost all of them had weird sexy vampire men and hot needy damsels in distress. So according to her vampires must be good. They always swooped in and saved the women just before death and then.... well she skipped those parts. Like she said. She didn't like those parts.

Leon didn't seem to enthused about the party but she wasn't going to give up on him. "You're my friend. O' course you're invited. And I'm pretty sure that bloke you were with during summer will make you come if I invite you." She stuck her tongue out at him. The bloke he'd been with. His brother or whatever, had reminded her of Michael a lot. Which made her think that if he got a letter inviting Leon over he'd insist on the boy coming over. They would be friends. If Caty liked him, then she liked him. It was as simple as that. "And anyway, I thin' I'm startin' to understand you. You act all grumpy and brooding to push people away, but everyone needs friends. Even you."

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Diamond Wales
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image

Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette

First YearPurebloodSlytherinSecond-born

I’m like a scarf trick, it’s all up the sleeve
                                                  I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
                                                  Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
                                                  Fifty words for murder and I’m every one of them

Nike removed the hand from her forehead and instead made her cheek rest lazily on said palm. Then she greeted casually, "Ah, nice to meet you, Cy," ... Lillantine? Did he just say Lillantine? She heard of that family, it was that old family that 'breeds' Slytherins. And she was told by her brother that the prefect from Slytherin was one, too. Or.... was he? She's not paying attention about that either. Yeah, he meant that black-haired guy who was hanging around with that lady with red hair and blue ribbons [She was told that that redhead led the Music Club, Avian said]. But then, she was told that there was that girl from that family who was a Ravenclaw, he said she didn't look approachable either. Nike was getting the impression that they weren't that approachable... Which was why she was surprised that Cy was also one too, for someone who was like a typical nice blond guy for a Lillantine. This was starting to remind her of Avian though, because both of them were from potentially snotty families and probably someone siphoned that snotty atmosphere away from them (and may heaven bless the people to probably smack her brother on the head enough to make that happen).

She kept her face casual, but part of her wanted to squint so hard at this blondie. How did he know anyway? He was like, what, way too happy to go home. It was so obvious, his face was so obvious. But... she did knew that Slytherins were quite cunning so she could not be sure. She had to be critical like that she always do. She gave him a smirk and answered sarcastically, "Pfft, says the guy who preeeetty much sounded like it was a happy place," She was saying that with a humorous streak, "Just kidding" she added waving her hand, but it wasn't like it was a big deal. "So, any plans this summer so far? Aside from staying home?"

My touch is black and poisonous
                                                  And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
                                                  I know you need it, do you feel it?
                                                  Drink the water, drink the wine

Thinking : "Hoooraaaaaaay, end of the year. No."
With : Cy Lillantine
Attire : Uniform

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games