Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:56 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Lake with the First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy crap, it's actually a freaking castle! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy admitted, she hadn't actually believed her mum when she'd told her Hogwarts was a castle. She'd thought it'd been an exaggeration. The redhead had been expecting to arrive and find a stone brick-walled finishing school-style building. But, as they drew nearer to the lake and she got her first look at the place, her jaw dropped. Because it was an actual, honest-to-God castle. After a long moment, she shook her head, trying to regain some semblance of coolness and not look like a complete idiot. She listened to the woman who'd come to collect them, wondering why exactly the first years were making their way to the castle separate from everyone else, but not really caring. She kind of thought the woman seemed a bit off her rocker, too, mostly from the airy nature of her voice and the way she seemed to keep staring off into space when she was done talking. Ivy eyed the boats, thinking that they didn't look at all stable, her sense of adventure peaking. She grinned ear to ear and glanced at the others with her. "Four to a boat, fancy that," she said, ignoring the orders to be careful and hopping into the closest one. It rocked and splashed, earning her a look from the woman, but the brunette's attempts at looking stern utterly failed. Still, Ivy managed a chastised expression, one she'd perfected the use of with her mother, and settled in, grabbing the lantern. She didn't really want to hold the thing, but, she could probably pass it off to someone once the others climbed in, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

(( OOC: ))

amo10690

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

MцgglєBоґи || Fїґ$т Уёaя || Цп₴оґтєd

════════════════════════

Joel hadn't had an answer for Eiri, or heck, Ivy or Adeline, because while Eiri had admitted to being nerdy (and hey, he might just be touchy over the subject because of his cousin) she had admitted it and been honest about that. Something Joel could respect, even if he was certain that he was never going to pick up a book beyond schoolwork. He got off the train, following Ivy and the other woman to the boats. There, she advised four to a boat, and Joel took one look before deciding to climb into the same boat Ivy was in. "Yeah, not like it wasn't obvious there were four of us." He settled into the boat, figuring that if Ivy decided to pass him the lantern, he'd take it. He didn't mind.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Man, I really need to get over the fact Grayson's related to me...
                                                  OOC:

Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

amo10690

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:25 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧(Where) Lake ✧(What) About to cross it ✧ (With) Ivy and Joel ✧(Why) To get to the school

#5E7D7E #318CE7]
                                                Eira was amazed at the sheer size of Hogwarts and didn't even try to keep her surprise and awe from showing. She quickly lost the ones she had sat in the compartment with on the hustle and bustle off the train and had been very apprehensive about leaving her luggage, including Hershey, back on the train. What if it left with everything on it? She supposed that the school worked around that so maybe they had someone who came and got their stuff? Those poor people. Before she could even get comfortable (as comfortable as she could get in a giant mob of people) a woman came forth and called out for them to follow her to the Lake. She seemed alright, even though she wasn't a duckling or anything remotely close, so she followed her along with the others and very soon spotted the familiar bright red hair of Ivy and while she wasn't sure they were friends just yet she was someone she knew (and she did seem rather nice, even with the unorthodox nickname) so she went after her. Just then the woman instructed them to actually climb into a boat which made her stop cold for a few seconds. Intellectually she had to assume that the boats were magic and had spells against flipping, sinking and the like. Intrinsically, she didn't like the way the boats looked. At all. She would rather fly to the castle and she hated heights. But since she assumed that wasn't an option, Eira took a deep breath and slowly stepped inside the boat with Ivy and Joel quickly taking a seat and pulling her knees to her chest so that she wouldn't accidentally touch anyone. The girl felt that in this small space, the feel of another person close to her might just push her off the edge. Literally.

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Diamond Wales

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

Addie finally made her way through the crowd of students. The young first year seemed more prepared for this than some of the other first years. Apparently having an older sister has its advantages. She thought to herself as she spotted the group that she had rode with on the train. She watched Snowflake nervously climb into the boat before her and Addie fought the urge to jump into the boat and to make it rock violently to scare the poor girl. The brunette settled with climbing in and plopping down. The little boat rocking gently underneath the new weight of it's last passenger. "Well, that worked out well." She smirked at the group of first years. "So what house you guys want to be sorted in?"

Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Lake with the First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy crap, it's actually a freaking castle! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy rolled her eyes at Joel. Yes, there were obviously four of them, but the fact that there were four of them and the boats sat for people was still pretty damn convenient. It meant that none of them would have to sit with strangers, and that they wouldn't be joined by anyone else. Not that she'd might if they were, as long as it wasn't some jerk. The redhead stuck her tongue out at the boy and blew the loudest raspberry she could manage, debating waiting until they were off and splashing him or something. She'd already gotten one look from the professor, though. Oh, well. She watched the other two girls climb in after her, eyeing Eira in particular, since the other girl looked like something was wrong. "Hey, Snowflake, you okay?" she asked. It was sort of hard to tell, but she thought the other girl looked a bit pale. Which, she was pretty pale to begin with, and it was dark, so she could be wrong, but it didn't hurt to ask. She was trying to make friends, after all.

spaceWhen Addie asked about the houses, Ivy frowned, shrugging. She didn't really know much about them, so she didn't quite have an opinion. Maybe she should've asked someone... but she wouldn't have known who to ask. Who knew if anyone else would have any more information than he did? Joel might, since his cousin taught at the school, but she had a feeling that if the man had started trying to talk to the boy about it, he would've been tuned out. "I don't really know enough to have a preference. Though, mum apparently really wants me to be in... what was it... Ravenclaw? I think? But, I'm pretty sure that's wishful thinking on her part. She said it was the house that honored intelligence or something. Not that I'm dumb or want to b dumb, but, pretty sure it's not a selling point, you know?" Ivy was pretty sure from her mother's description that Ravenclaw could be described as the nerd house. And there was nothing wrong with being a nerd, like she'd said earlier... she just was definitely not one. So, probably no Ravenclaw for her. Her mum hadn't really talked much about the others, she apparently hadn't been all that well-versed in them because of being non-magical herself. She'd wanted to be a Ravenclaw, so that was the one she knew about... Ugh. Why hadn't she let Ivy talk to her grandparents, again?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

(( OOC: ))

amo10690

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Following the teacher and some of the other incoming students, Selina left the vicinity of the railroad station, and was soon negotiating a well-worn path through the woods, which ultimately led to the pebble-strewn beach at the edge of the Black Lake. Already there were several small dinghies, just large enough for four students to sit in, as long as they didn't mind it being a bit cozy.

"Quack, quack, waddle, waddle," Selina muttered to Grace, commenting on being referred to as waterfowl by the teacher, "again with the 'duck' thing. Let's grab a boat."

Selina selected a boat, and carefully climbed aboard, before holding her hand out for Grace. Hepzibah sniffed the air and the damp, and growled soft in protest as the boat rocked slightly in the shallow waters. "Get over it, Hepzibah," said Selina to her feline companion. "We shouldn't be on the water for too long."

murruelcreuset

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

MцgglєBоґи || Fїґ$т Уёaя || Цп₴оґтєd

════════════════════════

Joel listened to the others talk, thinking. Yeah, okay, he might have been a bit rude, but that didn't necessarily mean he was rude all the time. They just caught him on a bad day. Though, the girl everyone was calling Snowflake seemed really nervous. He didn't exactly know why, but he hoped that she wasn't always this nervous. Running a hand through his hair, he sat forward when Addie asked about houses and Ivy commented she only knew about one. Well, he could enlighten her, he supposed. It wasn't like he didn't endure his cousin's lectures over the summer and not picked something up. "There's four of them. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each of them have particular traits. Like Gryffindor's for the brave and bold, Hufflepuff is for the friendly and hardworking and loyal, Ravenclaw's supposed to be for the intelligent and creative, and Slytherin's for the cunning and ambitious. A lot of people like to stereotype the houses, though, like saying Ravenclaws are a bunch of nerds or that Hufflepuffs are worthless, but technically, we all have aspects of all the houses, it just depends on which ones are strongest." He then made a face and shrugged. "My cousin's a professor at the school, and a Ravenclaw. He's like the epitome of nerdness, and he kept giving me lectures on his subject of choice over the summer. Only reason I know so much. Otherwise my family's a bunch of muggles and I would have no clue. Trust me, he's not that hard to miss. He's the one that can't find his wand half the time."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Man, I really need to get over the fact Grayson's related to me...
                                                  OOC:

Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

amo10690

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina listened quietly to what the young man was saying about the other Houses, and waited until he spoke his piece before adding, "Hufflepuffs aren't known for being worthless, they're known for being hardworking and amiable folk. All the Houses have produced many fine witches and wizards over the centuries. Certain bloodlines, however, are known for having many of their number in the same House."

murruelcreuset

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:45 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper stepped onto the train, a big smile on her face. She couldn't believe she was actually here. She had waited all of her life to go to Hogwarts and now here she was. Well in the process of getting there anyway. She was ready to learn her magic, meet new friends, and start the next chapter of her life. She couldn't be happier to be where she was right now. She just loved life no matter the situation. She couldn't help it, she was chipper. Any minute now she'd get to that beautiful school and then she'd get to the part she had waited and waited for the entirety of her life. She was going to be sorted. She couldn't decide which house she'd become a part of yet. At this point she was probably thinking Gryffindor or maybe Hufflepuff, possibly Ravenclaw but she had no desire to join Slytherin. She was sure they weren't all terrible and that it was just a stereotype. She herself even knew a couple of Slytherins and she really liked them but it was more of a matter of principle then anything, after all, dark wizards almost always came from Slytherin. She probably wouldn't mind though. She got off the train and followed the group of first years to the Lake, amazed at the fact that she had yet to talk to anyone. Was it possible she actually felt...nervous? That was hardly like her but she'd be lying if she said it was the first time. Though it wasn't a common occurrence there were definitely times when anxiety was a problem for her. She looked around and easily picked up on a boat that still had an empty seat. She made a beeline for it before anyone else could snatch up the spot. She plopped herself down in the boat and with a big smile said, "Hi, I'm Harper. I think we should all be friends." It wasn't until that moment that she realized the others in the boat were playing little attention to her. "And you guys are in the middle of a conversation! Sorry, please continue." She added with a even larger smile, not letting herself be embarrassed. This was the epitome of her life right here and she liked it.

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

As another girl, one with blonde hair and a large smile, started clambering aboard, Selina replied to her with a slight smile of her own, and, "Hi, Harper, I'm Selina, and I agree with you. We should be friends. I wouldn't be concerned, you're not interrupting anything of any real import."

Maiya Kajuji

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:18 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧(Where) Lake ✧(What) About to cross it ✧ (With) Ivy, Joel, and Adaline ✧(Why) To get to the school

#5E7D7E #318CE7]
                                                Eira gripped her knees tightly as Adaline stepped into the boat causing it to sway back and forth and she had to bite her lips to stop her bile from raising and exiting her body. Wouldn't that be a way to be remembered? As Snowflake, the girl who vomited on her classmates and potential housemates. At Ivy's question of concern she still didn't trust herself to speak so she gave her a wan smile she hoped would inspire confidence about her situation, but she was pretty sure it hadn't. She hoped the others brought up something, anything, to take her mind off the fact that the only thing separating her from a frozen terrifying death by drowning were thin pieces of floating wood and gave a soft sigh of relief when they got onto the subject of houses and the sorting. She personally could care less where she might end up seeing as she would probably avoid most of her house outside of classes to spend the time in the library. It wasn't the best thing but it was what she planned to do. When Ivy spoke up about her mother wanting her to be in Ravenclaw she could see the girl wasn't as sold about the house as much as her parent. And she could understand why; just from being around her for the past few hours she knew the other girl would be bored to tears, she'd probably grow best in a house like Gryffindor or perhaps Hufflepuff. Then surprisingly Joel spoke up giving a well thought description of each other causing her to blink since he had made a vehement protest against being a nerd. He explained that the reason he knew so much was because of his famed cousin. And then a girl from an entirely different boat spoke up against what Joel had called stereotypes about certain houses, like Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and then speaking about families in certain houses. Eira didn't know if she had that certain problem since her mother had been Slytherin while her father a Ravenclaw and she honestly didn't remember (nor care) about the houses her grandparents had been in. As callous as it seemed, both sets were dead and she very much doubted they would raise from the grave to shame her for being in a different house. She was pretty sure that was illegal. "E-each house h-has i-its own s-stereotypes a-and ch-character traits. J-Joel wasn't saying g-glorifying t-the stereotypes, h-he was just e-explaining that t-this was h-how some p-people think." The blonde girl quickly shut her mouth after her stuttered comments feeling her breakfast from ages ago in the back of her throat. Dear god, if she was like this before the boat even moved, how was she going to survive when it did?

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina heard the girl with the snowy white hair, seated next to the boy she'd hoped to start a bit of a debate with, speak up. She wondered briefly if her stutter was an actual impediment, or merely an attack of nerves, as the former would make casting spells rather problematic. With a reassuring smile and a nod, Selina responded diplomatically, "Indeed so, nor was I suggesting he was. One's experiences colour one's perceptions of things. Pray-tell, what is your name, as I do not believe we've been introduced."

Yukina101

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:33 am
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station -> Lake

Grace giggled quietly at Selina's commentary as they walked along the path. Smiling when they got to the lake the eleven year old tried to look through the dark around it. There were lights she knew that much but they were faint. Nodding to Selina, Grace climbed into the boat after her. A boy was going on about the different houses. There was probably a lot she could say on the subject having family members in all four houses. However she didn't know what to say.

Grace for once in her life remained silent on the issue of houses and stereotypes. There was nothing she really needed to say anyways. Besides Leo had told her to watch what she said on her first night despite her protests. It just went to further prove she didn't need friends on the first night. When Harper came and joined the boat they were in Grace smiled. "Hello, I'm Gracie." she replied. "I wouldn't worry about it they were just talking about houses no big deal." she said still smiling. "On that note I hope to be placed in Ravenclaw. That's where my mum was placed and I feel it's best I be put there too." she added brightly. Grace wasn't ashamed about being in the house of the eagle, or the nerds as Joel had described them.

With: Selina, Harper... Joel, Eira, Ivy, Ada (beside)

Wearing: Plain Black Robes

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield
Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image

Addie smiled at all the other first years as more of them joined in the conversation. Most of them seemed nice enough with maybe an exception to the one girl who didn't seem to understand that Joel was summarizing the houses traits. No not all Hufflepuffs were useless but even in the story behind Helga Hufflepuff she states she'd take all the rest so sometimes they get stereotypically called useless, unwanted, ect. However, the other first years all seemed fine so far. It was then that she realized that Joel was the only boy in the surrounding group. She shrugged her shoulders slightly and continued back to the conversation she had started. "My family is all in Gryffindor. So that's were I really want to be sorted into."

The brunette glanced around the boat and for the first time relized just how pale Snowflake was looking. Addie felt a pain of guilt for not noticing the girl's discomfort earlier. Even Ivy had already asked her how she was doing and when fair haired first year spoke it was in stutters. Addie leaned closer to her new friend and spoke quietly "Eira." Addie called her by her real name to make sure to get her attention. "Hey, we'll get through this together. Here." She thrust her hand out to hold the other girls hoping it would comfort her. She smiled reassuringly at the pale girl knowing that sometimes when you're afraid it's helpful to have a friend help you.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:02 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"Of the Houses, Ravenclaw would be the best fit for me as well," replied Selina thoughtfully. "I've been told my family will be happy no matter which House I'm Sorted into, though my aunt was in Ravenclaw, as was Mother Grey, of course."

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

murruelecruset

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games