Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:54 pm
"It's like the other cities I've seen," Ship said and nodded. "A little smaller." A cast a glance back to Tsuki, then back to Sub. "What is our destination?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:54 pm
((Um are you even rank 5 yet? Only Rank 5's can have a evolved Pokémon, and that's just to the second form, not the 3rd.))

Jumping at the unmanly scream from Sub he sighed and walked along, his heart racing. "Hey Ship, you sure you're not a ninja?" he asked as Maggy laughed at the dismay of her trainer.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:58 pm
((nene e......no i am new v_v forget my last post.....then..........))  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:58 pm
"I'm heading to the PokeMart to get some things." Sub said to Ship. "Might grab a bite while we're out if you guys would like." He said as he walked up to a blue building. "Here we are." The doors slide open automatically as the trainer approached them, he then stepped right through into the PokeMart and began to wander around the store.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:01 pm
((mmm how do you get higher rank by rping or participating in missions? ^^))

Mia decided to call out the training.She withdrew Charmander and went to pick up her egg. Pidgey perched on her head as she went back to the HQ.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:06 pm
((Both. You can catch another Pokémon at the Mission Locker. The Pokémon hunts are there.))

Picking up a Razor Claw he went to the counter and bought one. Weavile here he comes! Slash popped out and jumped for joy. Maggy rolled her eyes and looked at a magazine.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:10 pm
((ah thank you! ))

Mia readied her things here and there. She was up for some pokemon hunting. She only had the five pokeballs. Pidgey chirped.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:17 pm
((Rank 6 can only have 3 pokemon so choose carefully.))  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:19 pm
Sub had picked up a stack of various magazines and walked them over to the counter where he spoke to the clerk for awhile before receiving some sort of brown paper wrapped package from said clerk. He then paid the man for his magazines and found his way back over to Tsuki. "Get what you need?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:21 pm
Sighing as he bought Maggy a fashion magazine he said "Yeah, Razor Claw and a Premier Ball." Maggy jumped and took the magazine and started to read it.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:28 pm
((okay i am gonna do a mission to get eevee....I hope i can do it right! : D This is just my exit xD ))

Mia packed her bag and went into the main lobby to check possible missions. One caught her attention Bad Luck No. 133 ...an eevee catch chance and a good chance to practice.
"To New BArk Town!!" Mia declared and dashed out of the hq.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:49 pm
Ship waited outside the store on a bench. He wasn't sure if he was comfortable emerging in public yet. There were enough people on the streets. Inside was surely more densely packed.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 am
Sub had made it back to HQ last night after picking up his items from the PokeMart. He unfortunately had missed Ship on the way back and hoped he had made his way back to HQ too, if not, he asked GRAY to send Claydol to scout the area a bit, never heard anything back from GRAY though. "That program makes me wonder how useful he is." He grunts.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm
Dan walked into the lobby yawning. "That was some mission yester...day?" He looked at Snag machine and saw that it was the day after yesterday. "What?! I slept for one whole day? Why didn't anyone wake me?" he shouted, freaking out.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:18 pm
Youko Kenshi
Dan walked into the lobby yawning. "That was some mission yester...day?" He looked at Snag machine and saw that it was the day after yesterday. "What?! I slept for one whole day? Why didn't anyone wake me?" he shouted, freaking out.
"Because you were sleeping so soundly, just like a Snorlax, I was fearful of you rampaging with Hyper Beam." Dan's SNAG spoke up, it was GRAY trying to be funny, however weak. "By the way, you snore, really loud, this has been noted on your personnel file for future reference." Sub overheard GRAY on Dan's SNAG and laughed. "I guess he likes you." He grinned.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games