Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Even if they don’t, I’m sure Thor would be happy to get things for you.” Tony replied. When Loki leaned against him, Tony wrapped an arm around him, offering more of the cool metal to him. “I should be able to do more for you. More to help you when something happens, to keep something from happening.” He replied. Looking to Loki, he frowned. “Have you tried to freeze anything? Maybe you could freeze part of the room.”

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki grimaced at the thought of Thor going through his things. Giving g a soft sigh at the cooler metal against his skin. "It should not be happening at all, I will figure out a way to remove Thanos' from my mind and then we will not have to worry about it any longer." Loki assured the man. Loki nodded when asked if he had tried to freeze anything. "The heat has taken much of the moisture from the air and my magic is too weak right now to create more." Loki stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

“and you’ll let me help…I’ve about had my fill of surprises.” Tony added. Petting his hair gently, Tony frowned. He’d have to see if he could get some water brought in the next time he saw someone passing. “Perhaps you should try sleeping a little. I can’t imagine your well rested, and you won’t have to notice the heat then.” He offered.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:55 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony stated that he would let him help. He didn't mind the genius helping as long as he was sure he wouldn't be hurt. Nodding again when Tony said he should try sleeping some. He was tired and he knew the reason for the heat in the dungeons was to make the prisoners sleepy so they would be less of a problem. Loki was soon out leaning heavily against Tony then.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony remained silent as Loki dozed off, wanting the god to rest. When he was sure the god wouldn’t easily waken, he began to shift him around, cradling him close and trying to shift the robes around a little so he had as much relief from the suit as possible. Though the suit became stifling at times, the outside was always cool to the touch. Staring at the ceiling, tony tried to imagine his lover trapped in a cell like this for months on end, no hope of escape, only the knowledge of torture to come before him. He hated the very idea. His sweet, gentle Loki…..he didn’t deserve anything like that.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't even pretend to stir when Tony shifted around him exposing more of him to the coolness of the suit. It seemed that Loki was dead to the world as he slept against the man. Sif watched glaring from her own cell for the long period of time that it took for anyone to return. It was Thor who first returned looking concerned from outside the cell.

"How do you fare friend?" he asked.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was a little concerned by Loki’s stillness, but he just pressed his mind close, reassuring himself that Loki was alright. He was a little surprised when Thor returned, but he didn’t comment on it. Shaking his head at the question, he looked back down to Loki. “I’ll be fine. I’m more concerned about Loki.” He said slowly. “Is there any way that we could be brought a large bowl or bucket of water. We need to cool Loki off some.” He asked hopefully. If they could be brought water, then Tony could help Loki cool off.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki's mind responded sluggishly when Tony's own pressed against his. Thor was a bit relieved to hear his friend was alright but that disappeared when Tony said he was concerned about loki. Upon Tony's request for water Thor was quickly ordering a guard to fetch some. "The heat is too much for his Jotun form?" Thor questioned but he wasn't expecting an answer. "Mother should be informed, if Loki gets sick it will not go well." Thor stated. He looked over Tony and loki more concerned than before. The warmth in the dungeons had always been higher than that of the rest of Asgard. Turning to another guard he sent him off with a message to his mother.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:09 pm
Tony frowned at the sluggish response. Loki’s mind was always fairly quick and strong, even when he was sleeping. “I don’t know if he’s really sick right now, but an extended time here will make him sock for sure. He’s already turning lethargic. That was the first step to him getting sick when it happened at the tower.” He said slowly, pushing Loki’s clothes away a little more to cool him off. He was nearly ready to be rid of them altogether if it helped. He knew Loki was uncomfortable with that, but his health was more important.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:27 pm
MDaylus

Thor frowned hearing Loki was already lethargic, he was glad that he had sent a guard to inform his mother of Loki’s condition. As soon as the other guard returned with the water he entered the cell. Kneeling beside Tony and loki he set the good sized bowl of water. "What else can I do for you?" He questioned reaching out a hand to place it against Loki's skin. Realizing his form he hesitated for a moment before doing so before he did. He was not surprised to find the younger god's skin almost warm to the touch. "He is not doing well in the heat. I will press mother to hasten things when I see her but it may not be in enough time to avoid some illness unless she does so on her own with the word I sent with the guard." Thor stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was grateful Thor showed up when he did now that he was realizing how bad Loki was. Watching Thor come in with the water was a relief. “Go take the bedding off the cot. Fabric holds in heat.” He said, standing up and carrying Loki over to lay down on the wooden slates when Thor had done as asked be he stepped out of his suit finally. Without wasting any time, he moved to take the clothes off of Loki, too concerned for his health to worry over his modesty. Tearing strips off the robe, he fetched the water bowl and handed a cloth to Thor. “I need you to help me keep him cooler. Focus on places with thin skin or that normally hold heat. Back of the knees, bend of the elbow, neck, face, wrists. Even if the water warms a bit, it’ll help keep him a little cooler.” He said quickly, already laying a wet cloth over Loki’s forehead and squeezing the liquid in another into Loki’s hair, fingers working it to his scalp. “I don’t suppose Asgard has ice at all does it?” he asked as he began to work, moving to work around Loki’s more private areas to let Thor avoid the embarrassment.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:23 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded moving to do as told, he set the bowl of water down on a small table before heaving the bedding off of the bed leaving only the wooden slates. He waited for more direction as Tony lay Loki down on the now exposed frame of the bed only to turn away in embarrassment as Tony undressed his brother. He had not seen his brother in a state of undressed since they were children besides earlier when he had brought him clothing. He did not feel it right to even pretend to look with his brother's lover there. Hearing the shredding of the cloth he glanced to Tony and took the cloth handed to him. Nodding he quickly set about the task given to him. "Asgard does indeed have ice, however we would be taking it from the kitchens and it would not last long here. We are right below the forges which is why it is so warm. No we need someone who is able to use magic and for my brother to not be in this cell." Thor shook his head.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony would have been amused by Thor’s embarrassment under other circumstances, but now he needed him to be mature. “Is there no other trust worthy magic user here besides Frigga?” he asked as he pressed the damp cloth against Loki’s skin over and over, making sure to leave moisture behind.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:36 pm
MDaylus

Thor shook his head at Tony's question. " I would have trusted my father or Lady Sif at one point. Skadi might be able if he we're not recovering. He had to learn some magic to keep up with my brother but my mother handled Loki's magic lessons. I do not think she trusted anyone else." Thor stated. The water seemed to be something for Loki’s external temperature. " Perhaps we should get him to drink some." Thor suggest ed.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at the news. So only Frigga could help and she needed to be focused on getting Loki out of here. Looking to Thor when he suggested that Loki drink some water, Tony nodded. Slowly sitting at the top of the bed, he lifted Loki’s head and shoulders into his lap. Reaching for the bowl, he paused before he took a handful and drank it himself, testing to see if it was safe. After a moment, carefully wet Loki’s lops before reaching for his mind, pushing across the need for Loki to drink. Taking a cloth, he began to squeeze water into his mouth, knowing that pouring the water into Loki’s mouth wouldn’t be safe with him unconscious. His handling of Loki left no doubt the amount of love he had for the man.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games