Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:50 am
User Image

╭♥ S i l i c a

"Some things can only be shared by fighting ..

Battler ◥ 10 years old x Mᴏᴏᴅ: Mood Here

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Silica glanced up when she heard a voice call over to her, looking over to where it was coming from, which led her to facing over at the staircase as he waved to her. She waved back with a blissful smile once she had seen noticed him, mostly only seen the movement of his wave.
"Hello! Aww thanks!"
She shouted back over toward his direction, saying hello back and feeling so happy when he had welcomed her, she felt like she would at her own home. She walked over to the stairs to be closer as to not need to shout.
"Are you the leader?"
The girl questioned having this feeling that he was, but needed to make certain before she goes around believing that he is or feel uncertain.

じ☆

for instance, how serious you are. "

User ImageUser Image

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:52 pm
S i l i c a a

"The one and only!" Sub cheered as he met the new girl at the end of the staircase, performing an exaggerated bow as he spoke. "Silica, right? I knew you due to arrive soon, didn't think you would find the place so soon. Didn't have any trouble getting here, did you?" He asked the girl, his smile never fading.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:01 pm
Beau was quick to descend the stairs, charging along without paying attention until he smacked into Sub's back. Panicking at the sudden blockage, Beau leaped into the air in a panic before he took to flying around in the air. "Sorry! Kinda rushed over since I haven't ever met a new member. Wanted to say hi!" The Vivillon hybrid shouted from midair, circling around the pair for a moment before he eventually decided to land again. Preferably after Sub was through any plotting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:43 am
User Image

╭♥ S i l i c a

►◄

Silica blinked without even realizing, he was the leader, it should have been obvious to her, but she felt surprised somehow that she wasn't even sure of.
"Oh, it's very nice to meet you.. - um, what's your name?
She asked confused wanting to speak his name but than she remembered she didn't exactly know it yet. She copied his bow, bending over to bow back in a greeting, a cheerful smile stretching on her lips.
"Yup, you're right! It's Silica. Yeah, I just followed my instincts and they seemed to have worked since I guess I did find it, hehe."
She giggled a bit as she spoke, smiling back.
Silica blinked, her smile fading into confusement, as a person ran down the stairs and fell over the leader. It sounded like he had meant her, the one that he wanted to say hi to, so she just waved awkwardly, with a smile appearing once more.
"Hello! - Aww what a cute pokeman!"
Her voice rose at the sight of the Vivillion, her eyes sparkling with joy. It was just soo cute that she couldn't even hold back her excitement.

じ☆

User ImageUser Image

SubonicXP

Tesei Utakata

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:20 pm
"He's not a Pokemon, he's a hybrid." Lykas said as he appeared from the kitchen. "Like myself and a few others." The Jellicent hybrid explained. "Hello, by the way. Welcome to the team." He waved with a ponytail tentacle and then disappeared back into the kitchen for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:37 pm
Kain stumbles to bring himself to amount of frustration running through his veins. "Never, they never listen. Oh Kain is just some skinny useless grunt. We don't need his imput. Oh he's really not that scary his sweet side is too strong. Well no longer. IOCH!" Kain shouts for his sword. A ball from his bag burst open revealing the red saber branded with its purple eye. Ioch Kain's strongest ally, shutters from his trainers voice. "No longer will they push us around" kain's eyes glowed with excitement. His sword knew quickly what trouble his master, rushing to the briefcase Kain had brought against his own desires. Kairi had told him to take his newly formed equipment for his own good, at the time he argued, though now he's all too thankful. Opening the briefcase, a set of golden ribs, a large golden shoulder pad and his remastered Golden helmet shaped in his fathers likeness. Just looking at the wear made his heart race, race a little too much. his eyes flashed again in purple. "Kain you should calm yourself you may get hurt. You need to go back to the shrines and Kairi. Don't do anything too rash now son. Don't do anything you would re-" "Enough fighting my battles for me, father.". His snarl was all too obvious to the god in his head. The black hair'd grouch applied his pieces to his black coat, and finished with the helm placed perfectly over his head. The fit was like a warm hug, one he missed. "Ioch lets go" Kain demanded, signalling his sword and hilt to his side. He turned, leaving his room, Kain experienced something usually ripped from him.... utter rage. No rage like oh you split coffee on me more like the rage that comes from being treated like nothing nearly every day of your life and you are aloud to snap.

Clara sat at the table sniffling back the mucus trying to flow down into the now forth cup of hot chocolate.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:42 pm
Kaya happened to be leaving his room when Kain stormed out of his own. The Fairy Knight raised an eyebrow at him before he followed after. "You look upset. You ok, there?" He asked the gaunt Snagem. "And what's with the getup? Seems kinda theatrical, don't you think?" He asked in an attempt to make conversation. From his back, his pink and cobalt sword, Rise, glinted in the light.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:11 pm
Dante would shudder as he was hit with the cold air of the outside world, inhaling deeply and wrapping his arms tightly around himself. "Y'know, you probably should have either brought Clara with us, or informed her of where we were going before you teleported us out of here," he would say through chattering teeth, staring down at the ground. His head whipped back up at the mention of Reno having a new limb. The boy's face paled instantly at the sight of it, he was shocked that his cousin had needed a new arm in the first place, but, after a few deep breaths of the chilly air, he had composed himself. Stepping over to Reno, Dante would reach out and grab the arm in his hands, tracing his fingers over all the intricate details of it, before looking up once more and staring Reno right in the eyes. And with a completely serious tone, Dante would say, "You do realize that you're clothes don't match the beauty of your arm, right? Such a beautiful peace of machinery, and yet you still don't have the fashion sense to actually make it shine." The blue-haired boy would shake his head sadly, his bangs falling into his face again as he did so.

Pitch would giggle at the Whismur's reaction, flapping around the room and squeaking again every so often in between her giggles. Lynnette would sigh, placing a hand on one cheek as she watched the two Pokemon. "Guess I'll make this easier on both of us," she would say, making some gestures with her hands as well, to show that the Whismur's interpretations were actually unnecessary around her. "I actually learned how to sign when I was younger. One of those things that my parents deemed to be necessary knowledge," she would explain. "Anyways, the only thing I really want to say about Lumiose is that, well..." she would hesitate for a moment, her hands going still, "people say they're really accepting, and, maybe they are, but, they never really look at you the same or anything." Lynnette was of course referring to the fact that she was currently living somewhere with a huge group of people that none of her friends or family actually knew anything about, well, besides Aria of course. I mean, what else could she have been referring to? The whole being into girls thing? Pssh. Nah. Everyone she knew was actually totally cool with that, and oddly enough, actually had been expecting it.

Walking towards the kitchen would be a certain silver-haired Houndoom hybrid. She wasn't too sure what she was wanting just yet, but, she knew that she just needed something. Her nose would be the one to actually lead her, since her eyes were of course useless. The scent of hot chocolate was strong in the air, as well as the scent of... tears? Silver would tilt her head slightly, curious as to who was drowning their sorrows in the chocolatey beverage. Finally entering the kitchen, Silver would seek out said person, sauntering over to them, the claws on her pawed feet clicking against the tiles. Her head would tilt down in an attempt to make it look like she was actually looking down at whoever it was sitting at the counter. Sniffing lightly, she would determine just who it was. "Oh, it's the little one who hangs around the dramatic boy. What was his name again... Dante? I think that was it," her voice would come out, unintentionally growling in the process. Hearing the sniffling coming from the girl tugged at Silver's blackened heart. It reminded her so much of those nights where she had comforted her own sister, and, she knew that she couldn't leave the little one by herself. Silver would sit down on the seat beside Clara, placing a clawed hand on the top of the girl's head, she would lean over and gently lick away one of the tears that was currently trailing down her face. Realizing what she had just done, Silver recoiled. "Sorry, Houndoom instincts are a little more powerful than my normal ones," she would say, her voice raspy. "Still... what is wrong little one?

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:26 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Kain growled under his breathe at the comment, Kairi told him he looked good in his new attire. Kain say the glint of raw metal through his visor, a challenge just what he needed. His sword would reveal itself from his coat to its masters hand. With one quick motion Kain, had spun around throwing the helmet off his head,"Hey... want to have some fun? " he laughed finishing his turn. His grin curling up to his cheek bone, bursting his beast like teeth. Kain lunged at the metallic mythic, with a broad swing, easy to react to, he brought Ioch down towards Kaya's shoulder.

Ellisanderia

Clara would like up at the white eye'd dog, who gave her the gentile look. Clara smiled at the dogs hair as it seemed like her color but as if it where dyed by a blind... oh right. "Have you ever meant so little to someone that they forget you, when you still see them everyday?" the sobbing silver hair'd girl said as the tear began to fill her eye's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:33 pm
Kaya threw his arm into the path of Kain's Honedge, his steel flesh deflecting the blow. "If you want to have a sparring match with our blades, let's take it somewhere we won't hurt people but the answer is yes, I'd be happy to have a live opponent for once." He replied, wondering why Kain had reacted so harshly to his poking fun. He hadn't said the guy's outfit looked bad. Just that it seemed a bit theatrical for everyday wear.

Regardless of Kain's answer, Kaya would head down to the Super Trainer Room and quickly program a simple kendo-style sparring ring with no special features to use while he waited for Kain to catch up.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:51 pm
Kaya didn't have long to wait as he simply had to pick up to the helmet. "Oh and Kaya this isn't everyday wear, as this is my armor." His gesture to the precisely placed ribs along his arms and body "This is suppose to equivalent something like your flesh. Now then..." Kain threw Ioch to his side, to show his readiness. The two swordsmen where bound to have different styles, so Kain was not prepared for what the master may have up his sleeve but none the less he was ready. With one grand leap Kain was on Kaya's far left swinging at his lower waist, with his undead sword. As the blade came down the Flaring of the darkness born eye's would be seen even through the deep tint of his visor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:07 pm
"I see." Kaya responded to Kain before the sparring match began. Kaya didn't move from his place as Kain swung on him, drawing his sword around and blocking the Honedge with it held backwards in his left hand. With a swift upswing, he threw his opponent's sword outward and, with a small flourish, switched his grip to hold the longsword in the traditionally correct manner. "Not bad. You favor brute strength over finesse." He noted, mismatched eyes scanning the other male from behind his helm for his next move.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:31 pm
"you miss judge me Kaya, A fast strike matters more than any strength. " Kain says as he returns his flailed sword to his ready. Now bringing it up to a front, protruding a trained saber stance. His special honedge shaped like no normal sword found around kalos, but a Easton Sabre, sharp to the point and the color of blood. His bounds would show again, as the black hair flew past the metal face of the fairy being. His strike past Rise, throwing the blade down into the ground. Ioch finishing with a dance of kains wrist. "Do not assess your enemy so early, otherwise you can not learn all their angles." Kain said words of wisdom but he was so pumped it came out as a growl.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:13 am
S i l i c a a

"Ah well that's good-" Sub stopped dead in mid sentence as he watched Silica 'aw' over Beauregard, just wait until he told Larrimore about this. "Yeah, what Lykas the jellyfish man said, Beau here is what you call a hybrid. A freak of nature that is part man, part Pokemon. A Poke-man if you will!" He declared with a laugh, if he didn't laugh at his jokes then no one would. "You'll get used to seeing these types around here, don't worry. Some are quote, successful experiments, unquote. Others were born that way. Then you got the handful that were forced into their state by more...otherworldly? Means." He said with a shrug.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:10 am
User Image

╭♥ S i l i c a

►◄

Silica's excitement never faded as she listened to Lykas explain that the pokemon was a hybrid, and than welcomed her before taking his leave.
"Ohh thank you!"
She shouted and waved as he left, turning back to Sub as he explained what the Pokemon was as well. When she heard his joke, she literally just cracked a huge smile and burst out laughing uncontrollably. Poke-man literally just sent her off, it was hilarious.
"Whoa, that's a bit crazy. But still very cool! Also you're so funny!"
Silica continued to laugh without being able to stop, but soon enough did stop laughing at some point.
"Pokeman pokemon I poke e man."
She randomly said that out loud, really, she just had to.

じ☆

User ImageUser Image

SubonicXP

Tesei Utakata

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games