Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:21 pm

DaisukeV.2
Daisuke looked at Shinji weakly and gulped hard.
"What, is that" He thought.
He ran towards Shinji and activated sattsugairie no jutsu.
He flung a hand at Shinji's face once again.
Shinji grabbed Daisuke by the fore-arm and sealed a tenketsu beside it. The sattsugairie flickered, then vansihed. With a firm grip on Daisuke he flung him away.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:40 am

Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Shinji grabbed Daisuke by the fore-arm and sealed a tenketsu beside it. The sattsugairie flickered, then vansihed. With a firm grip on Daisuke he flung him away.

"Crap!! Daisuke" Kenji leaped in the way of Daisuke and caught him before he hit the floor. Then, he gently dropped Daisuke to the floor and flickered, appearing behind Shinji.

"Take it!!!" He swung his leg, aiming at Shinji's neck...

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:48 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2

"Crap!! Daisuke" Kenji leaped in the way of Daisuke and caught him before he hit the floor. Then, he gently dropped Daisuke to the floor and flickered, appearing behind Shinji.

"Take it!!!" He swung his leg, aiming at Shinji's neck...
((Lets unleash that dragon, ey?)) Shinji appeared to be hit by the blow, but but immedetely, the kick passed through snow.
Shinji smashed a dragon into Kenji's back using both of his palms from behind.
"Hey, as a handicap, Daisuke..." Shinji said with a smile. "Read this Uchiha scroll,"
Shinji pulled a scroll from his leg Kunai Holder and tossed it to Daisuke.
"Read it, go on, I dare you" Shinji laughed.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:10 pm

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Angry that Chou was ignoring her, Mai jumped forward with another kick.
"Pay attention!!" she shouted.
Chou's head whipped around.
"Huh?" Chou gasped. "Wait! I'm not ready yet, you cheater!"
Shinji's snow seemed to be emitting a light, greatly aiding Chou. She held up a finger and stopped the kick with it.

Having her forward progress stopped by a single finger, Mai jumped back surprised. "What the..."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:43 am

((Lets do it then... it'll be somewhat of a 'cinematic' thing while you and Dai fight.))

Kenji got knocked off his feet and fell, face first, into the snow hard. The force of the attack was enough to knock Kenji out. All he remembered hearing was Shinji daring Daisuke to do something... before he passed out... he heard a voice...

"Is that all? Is that your limit?" Kenji was surrounded by darkness, and the only source of light is shining down onto him... "Who are you?" Kenji shouted into the dark nothingness. "So... you don't know," came the voice again. It was deep, dark and menacing... "I have been calling out to you for a long time..."

Kenji started to feel uneasy... he didn't dare step into the darkness, he stayed in the light, looking all around him... "What do you mean?" At first, there was silence... then... footsteps!! "Ryuuringan!!!" Kenji started to look around frantically... "Where are you!!!" Then... he realized, they weren't footsteps... but the rythme of beating wings!!!. Kenji looked up... "Oh god..."

((Bwahaha... not yet...))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:18 pm

((again sorry everyone I haven't been on much. I will note though I read over some things and I see my jutsu did work, but I'm guessing it got disspelled or something, *shrugs*. In anycase, I'll go with the fact that i lost a great deal of Chakra and became really weak.))

Shin felt his jutsu faded away and kneeled there in his place. He noticed he wasn't far from the fight anymore he was closer then ever. He was afraid but more fear full of being a problem for everyone. Shin felt as if his life was going to cause someone else to get hurt. He tried to move but felt more helpless from his legs nearly failing in pushing him up.

"I..I cant move...."

Shin felt he didn't recover much from all the fighting and his lack of Chakra power from the seal. Though it burned and glowed more from all the chakra around him and his own begging to come back.

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:43 pm

Mai swallowed hard. "This is no normal fight..."
Jumping back she smirked. "Fine then, I'll fight for real!"
Pulling out a scroll, she unfurled horizontally three feet above the ground. After a short string of seals, she jumped onto the scroll. Somehow it held her weight and stayed in the air.
"This is it!" she shouted. She reached down into the scroll and grasped something. "Come to me! Zasumaru!!!!!"
With one huge pull, she extract an obcenely long sword, nearly seven feet in length. The blade was 2in wide, flat on one side and sharpened to a severe egde on the other. It slightly resembled an old fashioned shaving razor.
"Now we fight. Come at me." she said with a scary smile.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:00 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Rio was looking around in the brush for the fallen pillar when he heared the beasts growling and howls. "How did the pillar fall all this way?" He said to himself, "Well, it can't be too much father."
'Finally," Zack said as he found the fallen pillar and stuck 3 kuani into it, one name on each. He then place and enchanment tag on each, to make sure no one but him could pull them out. He knew how some ninja's worked.

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:28 am

IT is massive; the head furnished with 4 large and pointy horns, it's neck somewhat long, sharp spikes sticking from it's shoulders and forearms. The legs, musclular and powerful. The body of the Dragon is covered in large scales that looked like slabs of metal. It's large leathery wings were 'closed' on it's back... the tail wagging like an impatient reptile. Kenji took a step back.

"You're..." Kenji was lost in his thoughts, trying to remember the name, but couldn't manage. The Dragon brought it's head forward, the look in it's eyes are cold. So, it seems I have reached you, but not enough.
"What do you want?" Kenji's eyeswere feeling heavy, he stumbled a few paces back and then fell to the ground.
To help you...

At the very moment of Kenji falling to the ground, it meant he fell to unconsciousness.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:47 am

Dragon Sneeze
Pulling out a scroll, she unfurled horizontally three feet above the ground. After a short string of seals, she jumped onto the scroll. Somehow it held her weight and stayed in the air.
"This is it!" she shouted. She reached down into the scroll and grasped something. "Come to me! Zasumaru!!!!!"
With one huge pull, she extract an obcenely long sword, nearly seven feet in length. The blade was 2in wide, flat on one side and sharpened to a severe egde on the other. It slightly resembled an old fashioned shaving razor.
"Um... No. You suck!" Chou said, sticking her tounge out. "Imma help Daisuke, he says not to hurt anyone. So I won't. Boiboi!" She said skipping off to Daisuke.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:32 am

Daisuke caught the scroll and lokked at Shinji.
He peeled it open and looked at a familiar circle.
"Sharingan" He said opening his lvl.2 sharingan, then lvl. 3
When lvl.3 opened he saw the face of his father and watched as it sprang out of the scroll and two wooden stakes pierced Daisuke's eyes once again.
Daisuke dropped the scroll and fell back.
he clutched his eyes and screamed in pain as his Sharingan changed.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:57 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Um... No. You suck!" Chou said, sticking her tounge out. "Imma help Daisuke, he says not to hurt anyone. So I won't. Boiboi!" She said skipping off to Daisuke.

"DON'T TAKE ME LIGHTLY!" Mai screamed furiously. Jumping in the air she swung Zasumaru forcfully in a downward angle towards her target.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:16 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"DON'T TAKE ME LIGHTLY!" Mai screamed furiously. Jumping in the air she swung Zasumaru forcfully in a downward angle towards her target.
Chou drew her raiper, a quick defensive Iai-Jutsu technique.
CLANG.
The weight of the giant sword pushed down on the what seemed 'puny' raiper. Chou began to sweat and panic.
((You've been watching too much bleach))
"Daisuke! Help!" Chou screamed.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:19 am

Shinji saw Daisuke fall with Kenji, he did not wish to kill them so he took a step and turned away...

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:11 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Chou drew her raiper, a quick defensive Iai-Jutsu technique.
CLANG.
The weight of the giant sword pushed down on the what seemed 'puny' raiper. Chou began to sweat and panic.
((You've been watching too much bleach))
"Daisuke! Help!" Chou screamed.

((OMG, you caught me! xd ))
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games