Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:02 pm
Slighter nodded and sighed, 'Well if you put it that way and the History you had then I can understand why." he said to her with a sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:04 pm
She didn't reply but continued to walk back to the tree.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:01 pm
Slighter continued to follow her had he sighed looking at her scar, He didn't want to bring back bad memories so he didn't say anythign still.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:04 pm
She noticed his look at her scar and said "I tried escaping my first owner and was caught so he stuck a collar on me and chained me to a hook in the middle of a empty room. The scar is from me fighting that collar."  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:25 pm
Slighter sighed, "I never asked." he told her ahs he sat next to the tree.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:21 pm
"But you were thinking about it weren't you? Not wanting to seem rude or bring back the memories correct?" She smiled knowingly at him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:32 pm
Slighter smiled, 'uh, yeah." He said back to her has he sighed and laid down.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:47 pm
Keara watched him. "Don't be afraid to ask me questions, I'll gladly answer them." She walked into the sun light an laid her clothes out in the sun.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:51 pm
"What exactly dud they do to you?" he asked her with a tilt of his head.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:56 pm
Keara took a deep breath and then spoke slowly and quietly "After my parents were killed by vamps my father's closest friend found me wandering around. My father had promised me to his first born son but then things in the pack started to get bad so he sold me to my first master as a slave. I was about 12 at the time I was first sold. I was there for about a year and a half and used as a sex slave instead of a working girl like the man had promised my father's friend." She sat on the ground a little ways from him and looked at the bubbleing water where the waterfall hit it.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:00 pm
Slighter nodded and walked over to her, Nudging her before he turned into his human for and patted her shoulder, "Well I hope the other wolves around these park have been nice to you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:03 pm
She smiled and then said "They have, except for one named Drake who is my father's friend's first born male son.... He tried to 'take what belongs to him' as he put it." She picked up a small pebble and threw it into the water and watched the ripples. "Any other questions?"  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:06 pm
((Is that what the fight in the fighting ground is about?))
Slighter shrugged and shook his head, "Nope, No more question, atleast for now." He said with a sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:08 pm
((yeah, thats what it was about smile ))

She smiled and then leaned against his leg as she watched the waterfall.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:11 pm
9ok.))

Slighter sighed and leaned against a tree so he wouldn't fall when she leaned against him.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games