Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Versipellis

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Hello all you happy people. I'm Versipellis, most commonly known as Versi, though I see this guild already has a Versi. That's a first for me. So um, you could call me Jen, or we'll work something out. "Pellis" would be really friggin' weird. xd

This is my first time actively back on Gaia in over a year; I used to run The Giving Branch charity and sortakinda roleplay. But I missed playing with a bunch of other people, so here I am.

Look forward to playing with y'all. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:47 pm

'Cause in the end...

Hi, my name is Akira Namasaki.
Just call me Akira-san or -kun doesn't matter to me.
I'm really wanting to get into a full swing of role playing as it's sumer break and that's all I usually do.
Well, here's to hoping I have fun!
* raises a glass *

...It doesn't even matter

Shadow Piranha

Narikos

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:50 pm

This is a lovely guild. 3nodding I was just about to log for bed when I was acepted so I'll post more later. Basically my asl is 20/F/Germany/Army Wife and I like random PMs.

- heart
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Yo, I'm NeoNeon. Love to Rp, but looking for something more.... epic than your standard RP.

welian

Eloquent Conversationalist

Shadow Piranha

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:50 pm

'Cause in the end...

I can't remember if I posted in here already or not but my name is Akira.

...It doesn't even matter
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:02 pm

hello im new and lookign ways to learn to Rp better!!!

Michirugurl

Sparkly Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:46 am

Hello!
I'm DncStar, you can just call me Star
I just started back here on Gaia after like a year or two of not being on.
Sickness brought me back (when you have nothing else to do you tend to find something to do)
Looking for a really good rp and some skilled rping friends to have some good old fun with!
<3

OOh and also a huge fan of Wicked, if anyone would like to help me create the Rp version of the beloved musical/book (well with its own twists and turns) PM me and we shall commence! (I have all the characters written down just looking for help with the story!)
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:36 am

Hi, I'm g10102 but you can call me Griff.

I just came back to gaia on a whim LOL from being inactive around 1-2 years.

I hope to meet new people and make new friends here.

Once again, Nice to meet you.

g10102

pixiecatnya

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Hello. I'm pixiecatnya (some of my friends call me meowry). I don't really like introducing myself. I just want to RP and I hope to very soon. Unfortunately, I won't be here tomorrow night, all of Monday, and most of Tuesday ;_; But by the time I get back, I'll probably have a good idea of what I want to do. But first I have to read some stuff. I'm new to the guild and, therefore, clueless. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:15 am

Greetings! I am Doctor Miku Goodchild, and its pleasure to meet you all. But to save time typing out my lengthy name, just call me Doctor M. This looks to be an awesome guild. xd cool

Doctor Miku Goodchild

Hono Hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Welcome to my world wanderer,
I am Thee Lost Dreamer. I weave the threads of many a destiny and watch over the world quietly. I am lost but I am also found. With this in mind I should possibly tell you how I became who I am, No, it is to soon for you to know this. For now you'll just know my present. I have been lost ever since I can remember and I have always been dreaming of my destiny. At this time, No In this dimension I am 16 years old and a girl. No, I am not as fragile as some may believe (Though I may seem to be that way). I have no lover but as every being wants, I wish to find one at some point. If you wish to understand me more get to know me. I love to imagine and create with my mind. I have stories that have been untold in this head. I would love to share these stories with you. I also love to learn new things about our world. My hobbies are simple, Writing, Reading, Wandering, Meeting People. So many other things I love to do. I am a dreamer as you know, I am a lover, I am a keeper, A mystery and I am a lost soul. You may see me pass by every few weeks or even see me in your dreams. Please, Enjoy yourself. Always remember to trust yourself when lost.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:45 pm

'Ello everyone! This is sort of a re-introduction for me. I originally joined last summer, but left when I started a roleplaying hiatus. In this past school year I have been in one of the hardest (maybe THE hardest) AP class at my school. Since I knew many roleplays on Gaia require a certain amount of attention, I started my hiatus because I was I sure that I wouldn't be able to pay good enough to the roleplays due to the workload of the class. However, as of May 15th/16th (I forget which day exactly) the torture of that class ended with the sounds of two AP World periods running out of the Little Theater screaming, jumping, and high-fiving each other with joy after the AP test. Now, I have finally become un-lazy enough to resume my roleplaying activities and rejoin the guild.

Shixam

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150

Sporktron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:03 am

My name is Belphegor, but you can call me Bel, Belphie, or Belphe. Either one of those are just fine. I'm 17 years old and live in the United States (unfortunately).
Anyway, I've been on Gaia since June 4, 2004, almost since the beginning.
I'm a very kind and friendly person by nature, but I also have anger problems and tend to be a little irritable at times. Other than that, I'm very easy to get along with. I also have a lazy habit where I put off replies for a week or two before getting to them , so please be gentle on me about that XD;;;

My hobbies include drawing (I attend an art academy), role-playing(of course), gaming, reading, and playing violin. I've only been playing for four months, but from what people tell me, I'm pretty good for a beginner.

It is a pleasure to meet all of you and Mystic and the rest of Hell's Generals(as well as myself) cannot wait to start role-playing here~<3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:02 am

Aye. Was just recently accepted to this guild.
Looking forward to roleplaying with you guys!
;D
Currently brainstorming an RP of my own.
Perhaps something along the lines of Persona. :O

Infernal Hymn

Beta Crucis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi everybody! ^^
I'm new to the guild.
I love to role play!
My only problem is that I have several AP classes. I despise it for AP classes assign an infinite amount of work that never seems to stop. So I might not be able to go on as often as I would like to. So, now that everybody knows, just consider yourself warned if it takes me forever to get a post in.
My interests/likes/hobbies are numerous. I vary a lot on things that interest me and that includes role plays. I'll join practically anything that catches my attention. XD
I have Yahoo Instant Messaging if you would like to chat, role play or just hang out.
I tend to make a lot of mistakes in punctuation and grammar and basically everything. If you catch any of them, then please tell me. I would like to fix my mistakes.
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games