Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:57 pm
"Alright...hmm." she nodded after listening and watching him for a few seconds quietly, "Tired still or something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:02 pm
"Undoubtedly." He said, rubbing his skull. "The Jounin exam was nothing to be laughed at..."  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:06 pm
She blinks then smiles, "Hmm Jounin exams...heh, well i wouldn't know. Haven't got a chance to take it yet." she shrugs slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:07 pm
"You almost don't want to..." He said, then stopped himself. "Heh, can't reveal anything else..."  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:15 pm
"Awe come on...just a little more?" she smiled then nodded, "Alright, gotcha..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:30 pm
"Nope, I can't breathe a word of it." He said, making a zipping gesture with his fingers. "Well, I'm headin back to the class room...gonna make me some Oko-no-miyaki..." He says, wandering down the hall a bit.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:36 pm
She smirked looking after him as he wanders away, "Whatever you say Wind. Enjoy your Oko-no-miyaki." Polio shook her head sightly, waving a little after him then turned and headed the opposite way down the hall, hands in her pockets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:48 pm
Wind walks into the classroom and reaches under one of the desks, retreiving a special premade batter nobody saw sitting there. It consisted of diced green onions, carrots, celery, and other small vegetables along with eggs and a special type of flour(( rice and flour? )). He stirred this up and then walked over to a metal table. "Ok then..." He said, setting a special sauce ontop of the top. He tossed his batter down onto the greased portion and used the Katon Housenka no jutsu on it. The grease lit and then immediately fried the batter to a crispy semi brown state as the grease burned up.

Wind pulled out soy sauce, diced seaweed and fish scales(flaked). He added liberal amounts of sauce and Seaweed then topped it off with a few fish flakes, these flakes waved slightly from the heat rising off of the fresh vegetable pancake. Wind finally, by concentrating Chakra around his hands, picked up the hot cake from the hotter table and started munching away.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:59 pm
Polio disappeared into the academy's libary. she walked along trailing her fingers over the binds of the books and a few scrolls. "Jutsu's....Kage's...." she mumbled then stopped. "hmm It doesn't seem to be here, I wonder if Wind knows where it is..." She sighs then walks from the room shutting the door and starts down the hallway towards the class room when the smell of Winds food reached her nose. "Mmmm that smells good." she whispered then mirked and followed it down the hall enering the class room a few minutes later and looked at Wind who was chowing down. "Is that good?" she asked standing in the doorway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:22 pm
"Indeed it is.." He says, eating the last bit of pancake. He chewed and swallowed.  

Windblade

lolfreddy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:27 pm
wow everyone has headbands.. im so jealous >.< lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:28 pm
"Glad you enjoyed it....." She walked over to him and rested her hands on the desk next to him and smiled, "Now that your full...do you know where I can find The Ninja Registration Book?" she asked curiously.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:33 pm
"The registry..? No, I haven't seen it...or checked it for that matter." Wind said, "Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:35 pm
"Just curious...wanted to check out some things in it." Polio shrugged and stood straight again as she looked around, "Any idea where it might be?"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:41 pm
"Well...considering that while I was sleeping this tag got on my head, chances are all my Kage info should be under my desk..." He said "but you'll be...surprised at the furnishings under there."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games