Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:09 pm
Sero's stumoch grumbled. "Okay I may be a little broke, buuut..." Sero looked in his pocket. "Aha! A Ichingo Ramen Coupon! I shall have RAMEN!" Sero jumped from house to house to the Ramen shop. Sero arrived at the ramen shop. Sero put down the coupon. "One extra pork fried rice, with extra sauce, no chicken ramen please!" The man looked at the coupon.You know that coupon expired two years ago don't you?(Think of Naruto after something like this happened and thats what Sero looked like) Sero was shocked. "Ahh CRAP!" Sero kept looking in his pockets. "Here? No. Here?NO!Please be here! DANG IT!" Sero kept loking for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:13 pm
Reks walked along with Fuyu, towards the ramen, shop. He dug in his pocket and found some money. "My treat." He said, putting the money back in his pocket.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:31 pm
Fuyu turned and hugged Reks. "Thanks!" she said as they arrived ath the ramen shop to see Sero frantically digging in his pockets. "What are you doing?" Fuyu said, cocking her head in confusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:32 pm
Sero continued to search for some coupon or money. "Please oh please be here...DAMMIT!!!" Sero was getting annoyed. "Were is it!" Sero started for his back pockets. "Why did I have to have so many damn pockets?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:35 pm
"Oh hello. Sorry just looking for a coupon or money to have some ramen." Sero kept looking for something. "I had to get some pants with so many pockets." Sero kept searching.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:43 pm
"Here..." Reks said, giving him some money. "I have some extra money for once..." He said, sitting down on a stool. "I'll have a beef ramen, with extra tofu and carrots please."

((Hey... do you happen to have the link for the 27th shippuden episode? I can't find it...))  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:52 pm
((if the next episodes 10 puppets vs. 100 puppets you'll love it, i did, and if its the epi after that then idk because i couldnt find it.))

Sero took the money. "Thank you soooo much! As I said before, one pork fried rice, with extra sauce and no chicken ramen please!" Sero was very hungery. "Thanks again for the money. I owe you. I would pay you back emmidiatly but I'm having a problem with the money thing...and a house thing, ha-ha."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:52 pm
Fuyu sat down next to Reks. "One chicken ramen for me please!" She said, smiling at the shop owner.

((there is no episode 27 silly))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:09 pm
((not yet...T.T I was waiting for 26 for a while, just watched it today and now i have to wait again! T.T))

The ramen came and he paid the owner. "Thanks!" he said, spliting his chopstick and starting to eat, "Mmmmmmhhh... Its delicioous!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:23 pm
"Thanks!" Fuyu said splitting her chopsticks as the ramen arrived. "Itadekimasu!*" She said, eating some of the noodles.

*Itadekimasu = Let's eat! in japanese

((I'm currently watching episode 21... Sasori's cuter than I thought! ^3^))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:59 pm
Zetsummei
((ya sayuki, im guessin that u havent RP'ed before?))

Sero layed lifeless."Huh, he was easier than I thought. Now it's time for that othe..."BOOM! Sero dissapeared."What!?But how?" Sero appeared again behind Sasori. "Man I cannot believe you feel for that one!" Sero kicked Sasori in the face, sending him flying into a wall, sending him through another house.

((yeah im kinda new at this sight and u guys wrote alot and i started in the middle so im kinda confused sweatdrop lol ima reatardXP ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:49 pm
Sira woke up a while later. He opened his eye's drowsily as he yawned. He looked down at Admete who was curled up on his lap. Smiling he gently stroked her head. Admete's ear twitched as she felt his hand against her ear, she purred gently and rubbed her head against his hand. Sira sat up straight looking around the room. "Hmm? Where did Reks and Fuyu go?" He shrugged and stood up gently laying her down on the couch.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:59 pm
((whispers hey does anyone know wher to find the naruto head bands n here?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:05 pm
Fuyu finished up her ramen and kissed Reks on the cheek. "I'm gonna go train for a bit, kay?" She said smiling. She hugged him and ran off for the training grounds. "I'll see you later!" She said waving. She arrived at the training grounds in a little while. She ran over to one of the logs in the middle of the field. She focused her chakra to her hands and started punching the log, chipping off bark and wood with every blow. "Hah!" She yellled as she kicked it, breaking it in half.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:25 pm
((this is a start over for me lol srry XP))

Saiya waswalking around in the forest and herd someone not to far from her so she went to go see who it was........

((crap i gtg bii))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games