Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:48 pm
"If that's what you want to believe Logen, then so be it," he whispered, laying on the ground, looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:50 pm
"This is one sadness that you shouldnt buren yourself with thinking about" *the winds whisper in everyones ears*

"What can you do that would help angel, Mother earth?" *Logen said in a casual tone, as she came intoo the room everyone was standing and glaring at the Goddess,*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:50 pm
they charge at mother earth  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:52 pm
*appear in the temple but hidden behind shadows of the pillar while the group is with the earth mother* * he is showing leaning back agains the pillar with his hands folded, with his eye closes8 "tehh" he says to him self as without looking he is hearing out the convo between company and the earth mother  

Okahiki

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:52 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
"This is one sadness that you shouldnt buren yourself with thinking about" *the winds whisper in everyones ears*

"What can you do that would help angel, Mother earth?" *Logen said in a casual tone, as she came intoo the room everyone was standing and glaring at the Goddess,*

"It isn't a burden to care for a friend. I've already been emptied of emotions by my parents death, nothing you can say will sadden me," he said, looking up at Logen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:53 pm
they attack mother earth  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:53 pm
*kenjis eyes glow red and he turns at the attackers his eyes glow red*
none shall harm the earth mother *enters gardien form and speaks in a different voice not his own*you shall rot for your crimes*tentakcles of pure elemental power flow from his body and rip the enemys apart*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:54 pm
*as if nothing happened, the people who charged vanished, intoo nothingness and what was left was only air, as they was no more, Logen of the winds had done this as she saw something in Mother earth's eyes that reminded her of something in her long forgotten life*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:56 pm
*the enemys now dead he slumps over and loses conciusness*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:56 pm
a man said "were only fallowing orders"  

Dante Borges

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:57 pm
*as if nothing happened, Logen asked the obvious question that she had wondered for for some time now,* " Did someone of my kind, Survive? and if so, Where can i find them?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:59 pm
*logen picks up Kenji, she sees intoo Mother earth Honest and smiling eyes and asks again, the same questions,*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:59 pm
*the earth mother turns to logen and says*shh in time i will tell you but we must make your soul whole agien if you are to find out the truth  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:00 pm
the man tried to drag himself away  

Dante Borges

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:01 pm
*logen then turns to Kenji and Heals him and gives him energy to go on as if nothing happened there, and makes him come to counciousness again*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games