Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:08 pm
tears ran down her face, she closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:14 pm
He continued running, gasping for air, his face wet with tears. "Damnit, why didn't I keep the ring, damnit, damnit, damnit," he said to himself as he ran on.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:19 pm
she stood there, crying, looking at the ring  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:19 pm
lola, what is it? *looks at the note* well this is not cool. *pulls out a box big enough for a ring* it seems we both were prepared to stay with you forever.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:20 pm
she looked at him wiping her tears "its ok, i-im fine" she looks at the box smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:25 pm
*opens the box to reveal a platinum skull shaped ring with diamonds for eyes and a mouth* it was specially made for you. no other like it in the world. if you are ready i will ask you. are you ready?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:27 pm
she closed her eyes then opens them, she smiled "yes, i am ready"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:29 pm
He ran into the nearby village, people staring at him as he fell to the floor, crying, his head in his hands. "I don't need anyone..." he said to himself as he slowly stood up, wiping his face. "What are you all looking at!" he roared at them, scaring everyone away.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:32 pm
*gets on one knee* lola will you marry me? a young fool, a young warrior, and a young gentleman?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:34 pm
she smiles looking at him "Yes Necross, i will marry you" she huggs him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:38 pm
He wandered the village, pushing people out of the way, his soul corrupted by pain. He walked up to a man sitting at a booth, a sign reading 'Fighting Tournament' just about his head. "I want to enter, now," he said, staring at the man. He signed the paper, and walked off to the Hotel to wait for the tournament tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:41 pm
*he gives her a kiss on the lips and puts the ring on her finger* ill never leave you. ever, not even for a second. but theres a fighting tournament in a village tomorrow, we get to decide wheather the person is worthy of living after they are defeated. then the person who wins the tournament gets the 10000 gold prize money and a chance to fight me. so let us prepare, we musnt be late. *carrys lola home and puts her in bed and goes to bed himself to wake up at 6 tomorrow morning*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:44 pm
she smiled looking at the ring, she lays down and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:46 pm
He grabbed the Hotel manager by the head, lifting him off the ground. "Give me a room, now," he quietly told him, his cold eyes piercing through the mans very soul. "O-okay," the old man said, terrified out of his mind. He gave Arage a key to a room, and he walked him to it. "Thank you," Arage said, walking in the room, locking the door, and going to sleep.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:54 pm
*wakes up and goes and wakes up lola* come now we must be off to the tournament. *goes and takes a shower and puts on a dwarven armor set* mmm heavy armor, cant get any better than this. are you ready lola?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games