Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:51 pm
Juno scratches his head sofly, holding Esuna on his palm while they pass the guards. "Yo." he says, fully knowing of the past few incidents that has made them wary of his pranks. "True true.... boyfriend. Sorry.... i'm kinda getting used to life here again. " he says, unaware of the hard suspicions that keep Nightbane alert.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:56 pm
Tomoe looks at Nightbane a bit surprised. "Calm down! He's just a werewolf! Very humble and nice, don't worry," she said softly.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:56 pm
He couldn't have known...Marcus...... Nightbane starts to feel enclosed. He looks around. All but that guard he had noticed were normal. The other guard was eying him suspiciously. Nightbane felt as if this was a trap. He backed away slowly, significantly away from the guards which had now all seemed to find him very suspicious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:58 pm
"O-of course..." Nightbane stayed back though. Marcus...is it you?. Nightbane still felt that the guard was acting very suspicious but he caught up to the others.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:59 pm
One of the Guards, the Captain, walked toward Nightbane. "Are you alright, sir?" he asked him, approaching him slowly.

Tomoe stares at Nightbane. "What's wrong? Is everything allright?" she said as she tilted her head curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:02 pm
"Marcus? Erm.. he's Bella's boyfriend, a werewolf. I think he can change into a human, thus he's a hybrid too."

"You don't really respect details about people much, do you? He's more than that, you know. Sorry... Juno is very forgetfull. He might look young, but his brain certainly isn't " Esuna says, peeping this. "Ok... a few more minutes and i'm definetly changing back to Cherubim me.

The soldiers look at them with eyes that clearly say "MORE visitors? .... Lord Valdamant surely is wayy too generous."  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Tomoe looks at the guards. "I didn't ask for your opnion... so... be quiet bout the subject!" she said, frowning slightly.

The guard lowers his head and sighs. 'My Apologiez, Princess Tomoe,"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:06 pm
"You misdefine 'hybrid'. A hybrid cannot change, he is stuck in a half sort of form. However they do have the power to do things like retract claws and ears of the sort but it takes up much energy. They cannot become fully human nor can they become fully beast." Nightbane looks at Tomoe, "Yeah...everything's alright..." I hope.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:07 pm
Juno sees Nightbane freaking out. "Woah... you ok?" he says, eyeing him. "You seem VERY anxius... i think you should really relax..." he says, not taking in account if his inquiries reveal any real dangers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:11 pm
"Ah.. very true... he can change his form slowly by retracting his own claws and fangs too... to appear more "humanlike" .... " he says, thinking this is just a simple conversation. "Hey Tomoe... .which room are we going to now? " he says, seeing the guards watching them pass by.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:11 pm
Tomoe nods slightly. "Alright..... let's go inside then, so you can meet daddy!" Tomoe says happily. She enters the castle, motioning them to follow her. "C'mon! He must be in his study at this hour..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:13 pm
"I think so...o..." Nightbane looks at the guard to find that he is not there. Nightbane suddenly seems relaxed. Nightbane mumbles something and his shadow appears in the darkness of the forest. He whispers, "Keep watch out here, I'll handle things with them." Beneath the hood Nightbane seems calm, however he has never been more alert. It wants me to freak out and make a scene, or else it wouldn't be out here watching me.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:18 pm
(Damn, dude, make a novel or something. This kicks a**!) Juno watches him, but can't discern any apparent actions, so he simply follows Tomoe. "I wonder if he still is ticked off of the time i put Snake eggs in his drawer.. and they took a while to get rid of... hmm.. like 100 and twenty or so...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Tomoe smiles a bit. "There's the study..." she says, pointing to a nice and fancy looking pairs of double doors. She opens the door and walks inside. Valdamt is curently reading some papers and signing them. "Hi daddy!"

Valdamt looks up from his pile of papyrus. "Tomoe?" he said, looking at her and at company. "..... what are you doing here?"  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:22 pm
(Thanks, sorry I get that way when talking in medieval times)

Nightbane follows them into the castle. The others think he has snapped as he is looking at everything using his eyes and not turning his head and mumbling to himself while nodding and shaking his head. He is talking to his shadow and watching where he tells him and is giving orders to it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games